Popular Post

Saturday, June 25, 2011

teyana taylor 2011

images Teyana Taylor. 4 May 2011 teyana taylor 2011. Teyana Taylor
  • Teyana Taylor



  • sc3
    08-20 02:29 PM
    AP i94 valid upto Mar 2009(After returning on AP)
    H1 i94 valid upto June 2011

    Can I still work on existing H1?
    Which i94 valid(AP or H1)?

    How is that possible? Did you apply for H1 before you left this country and got the approval after you came? If so you have a problem because leaving the country when H1 is pending invalidates the application.

    If you had H1-i94 before you left the country. Why did you not turn it in when you at POE(xit)? You are required to do so. If you have not, you are supposed to send your old i94's to some place (I dont know where, check the web).





    wallpaper Teyana Taylor teyana taylor 2011. Teyana Taylor gained
  • Teyana Taylor gained



  • walking_dude
    11-14 02:42 PM
    Keeping our differences on Alexander asides :), thanks for doing the right thing. I greatly appreciate you doing it though you don't live in Michigan.


    I totally agree with you on this hypocrite Lou Dobbs and also admire your determination and sticking to your views. I too belive that we can make a change if we are determined. I have written my views to the radio station eventhough I don't listen to that channel as I live somewhere far. I hate to side track the issue but I couldn't control my self to accept that Alexander was great( that apprears in your posts) I stongly belive that he was not great but was a coward (I came to conclusion after reviewing the history)





    teyana taylor 2011. Teyana Taylor Picture
  • Teyana Taylor Picture



  • msp1976
    02-01 12:21 PM
    Please donot let this thread a self-flogging ritual...
    We the H1Bs are the victims of the this system. We did not create this system. It is true that there are social costs associated with this system. Abolishing the system is not the solution. Reform and making the system just is the solution..That is all we are asking for....
    Blaming the victim of an atrocity for the atrocity is sheer stupidity....





    2011 Teyana Taylor gained teyana taylor 2011. you — Teyana Taylor will
  • you — Teyana Taylor will



  • unchew
    06-11 11:00 PM
    @ElectricGrandpa: You missed the center of the wheel ^^



    more...


    teyana taylor 2011. Lauren London, Teyana Taylor
  • Lauren London, Teyana Taylor



  • burnt
    09-12 09:36 PM
    Yes.. can you please let us know how the rupee draft work? And where can we get it made from?





    teyana taylor 2011. Spotted: Teyana Taylor
  • Spotted: Teyana Taylor



  • hopefulgc
    08-19 05:07 PM
    Mr. desi####,

    Your excitement is understandable, and so is your need to be here and let everyone know about your fulfillment.

    Unfortunately, this situation is analogous to riding into a starving town and waving your loaf of cake (bread = GC, cake = USCzip) at the hungry and the poor.

    How do you think it is going to make an EB3 feel who has been here just about as much time as you have been but is still waiting for his date to get current so he can expect some action?


    When people here report their GC approval they do it because it helps others who are waiting know what their filing dates, PD, etc was.


    Moderation requested.

    Congratulations!

    Finally I am a US citizen after being 10+ years in this country. This is one of my biggest fulfillments and it means everything to me. US is just not home anymore for me, it is my country.

    I wish everyone the best and hope they get GC very soon.

    Proud to be an indian-american and legal immigrant.

    Good Luck!



    more...


    teyana taylor 2011. teyana taylor 2011. chris brown and teyana taylor 2011. intended for Chris
  • teyana taylor 2011. chris brown and teyana taylor 2011. intended for Chris



  • eb3_nepa
    04-17 11:39 PM
    How about trying to convert the existing "free" members to paid members? People post questions here all the time asking about personal stuff. People can be allowed to register for free but for posting we need full details In the very least we need a VALID phone number and a VALID email. For this we do not need IV teams to do anything. If, as a surfer you want to post or get access to "members only" posts, the surfer has to call the IV phone number using his primary phone number. That whoever is answering the phones can verify the phone numbers. Once the phone number is verified, the status of that member will be "active".

    Now the team responsible for collections can start calling the people and asking if they have contributed and how much. We are looking to get more members and that is a wonderful approach. However we have only a THIRD of the members paying over and over again as it seems from the previous posts. It's time to start converting the free members to paid subscriptions. These other 2/3rds are using IV bandwidth and resources. It's time people started paying their dues. Doesnt have to be $100 minimum, even $10 will do, but please contribute. :)





    2010 Teyana Taylor Picture teyana taylor 2011. Teyana Taylor. 4 May 2011
  • Teyana Taylor. 4 May 2011



  • polapragada
    04-26 06:45 PM
    We dont have to fight on H1B vs L1B. But the fact is employees with L1 are suffering more then H1Bs.

    YES santhan...

    BTW I am H1B :D



    more...


    teyana taylor 2011. teyana taylor 2011.
  • teyana taylor 2011.



  • GCAmigo
    02-06 12:44 PM
    And for the upcoming FY 2008 I dont think it will last more than 2-3 months and will be over by the end of May, well before FY 2008 starts.
    lasts even that long.. it probably will be exhausted during April itself..





    hair you — Teyana Taylor will teyana taylor 2011. Tagged: Teyana Taylor
  • Tagged: Teyana Taylor



  • myvoice23
    08-26 12:25 PM
    I totally agree everbody. ICICI bank all time sucks. I have account with them for 5 yrs. and everytime I do transfer money to India (FYI I do Wire Trasnfer On Monday morning US CST only should be credited in 1 business day, expected that the money will be credited by Tuesday IST ICICI Business time). What happens eveytime they will credit after 5 business days and provided with lowest Exchange rate. I had big fight with poor customer service people.

    One time funny thing happend. I did wire transfer money from my local back to New york bank (ICICI) . My local bank confirmed in an hour that the money got credited in NY bank. I thought money was credited to my local ICICI bank back India in 1 day. Now fun started I was counting the days 1,2,3,4,5, etc... nothing happend. God know what happend to money. I called CSR... I explained her "money transferred to NY bank a week ago." still not credited to ICICI bank. She was telling me that, I should transfer money again then they will deposit the money. I was totally pissed off for their answer. I said, her money already debited from my local bank and money is sittling in NY Bank(account of ICICI). After 1 1/2 hr on the phone she repeatedly tells me that deposit the money again... I hang up the phone, and wrote a big letter to ICICI Mumbai. Then then deposited me the money. Finally claiming that the money was not showing in NY bank that is the reason they were unable to credit in ICICI NRI Bank.



    more...


    teyana taylor 2011. teyana taylor 2011.
  • teyana taylor 2011.



  • jfredr
    07-15 09:55 AM
    signed





    hot Lauren London, Teyana Taylor teyana taylor 2011. Chris+brown+and+teyana+taylor+2011
  • Chris+brown+and+teyana+taylor+2011



  • dr_vroeg
    06-10 08:58 AM
    I don't really care....unless there is a K-award for it...haha :lol:



    more...


    house around Teyana Taylor… that teyana taylor 2011. the net that Teyana Taylor
  • the net that Teyana Taylor



  • Bradman
    11-05 12:27 PM
    Very happy for you Bradman !! Enjoy :p

    ...but remember it can be pure coincidence that your letter to 1600 Pennslyvania made any difference. Moreso when the namecheck and the approval..all happened within 2 weeks of the letter !

    Anyways no harm trying any and all legal ways !

    You are right.. I got a call this Wednesday from the Presidents office of initiating an inquiry on my case and again a repeated call from them on Friday that FBI Name Check has been cleared. I forgot to mention this detail in my excitement.

    Thanks,
    Donald Bradman





    tattoo Spotted: Teyana Taylor teyana taylor 2011. makeup Teyana Taylor Vibe
  • makeup Teyana Taylor Vibe



  • Euclid
    08-01 11:39 AM
    Hi smisachu,

    I think high frequency stat arb is high tech front running. This will be the next biggest blow out according to me.

    Could you explain what you mean by this? Are you referring to "Flash Trading"
    or the whole of HFT?



    more...


    pictures teyana taylor 2011. chris brown and teyana taylor 2011. intended for Chris teyana taylor 2011. curb is that Teyana Taylor
  • curb is that Teyana Taylor



  • m306m
    12-13 03:52 PM
    Jazz,

    As far as the fund drive is concerned I disagree that without the VB we would have not reached our goal We over 22.5K in 6 days. The VB provided a push but I am sure we could have collected the remaining 7.5K in 24 days.

    Do you think the drive would have reached its original goal yesterday/early today without the January visa bulletin retrogressing us even further...?

    I have my doubts about that... :)

    And how far in the past would we need to retrogress to get another funding drive done...?

    jazz





    dresses Chris+brown+and+teyana+taylor+2011 teyana taylor 2011. Teyana Taylor Chris Brown
  • Teyana Taylor Chris Brown



  • natrajs
    09-17 07:22 PM
    natrajs - Is your case at TSC or NSC?

    My case is submitted to TSC and it was never transferred to any other SC

    Rec Notice # SRC07XXXX
    EB2-I - June 04 ( Same Employer , Though I got the EAD, never switched to EAD, still have H1B Valid unitl Feb 2011 (9 to 12 YrH1B))
    RD - 8/8/07
    ND - 9/28/07
    FP - 11/1/07
    SLUD - 8/28/08
    HLUD - 9/15/09 - CPO E mail ( Self & Spouse)

    No RFE, SR on 8/27/09 - Recd reply on 9/4/09 stating that your case is pending and processing is delayed. Called two senators offices and sent them faxes, Lawyer sent a letter to AILA liason on 8/20/09 - So far no replies

    Called TSC on 9/15/09 eve 5 PM and talked to CSR and she convinced and transferred to officer, he told me that the case is under review since 8/28/08 and asked me to keep faith in the system

    And by 7 PM EDT - 9/15/09 recd the CPO - email for both of us

    If you need any other info , please PM me



    more...


    makeup teyana taylor 2011. teyana taylor 2011. around Teyana Taylor… that
  • around Teyana Taylor… that



  • optimist578
    02-06 10:47 AM
    Since you can study under H4 you cannot apply for F1 (My wife tried that already) :)

    What if the spouse (H1B holder) has to leave the country for some reason, say for an year? Then how is the student supposed to maintain his/her status?

    So, I don't think that is true. If you get admission as a full time student, then you should be eligible for F1. My husband did this successfully in 2001.





    girlfriend makeup Teyana Taylor Vibe teyana taylor 2011. Teyana+taylor+2011
  • Teyana+taylor+2011



  • GCwaitforever
    02-25 11:56 PM
    Wonderful!
    Hope there is a way to elicit Corporate contributions to our cause as well!


    Corporate contributions are prohibited when the money is going to be spent on administrative expenses of the organization. Expenses for QGA come under that. The money should be spent on projects/activities of the organization with benefits accruing from this expenditure to someone in the society. Then corporate contributions will apply.





    hairstyles teyana taylor 2011. teyana taylor 2011. Teyana Taylor Responds to
  • Teyana Taylor Responds to



  • polapragada
    04-26 06:16 PM
    I have seen so many in this forum spits on L1. This is really bad, we all belong to one family and one kind.

    If some one thinks L1 is more advantagous why don't those people join TCS or some thing...

    Well let me put some of the Disadv.

    1. On L1 one canot change the job. If you want to change the employer you should have H1B
    2. L1B salaries are 20% less than H1B on AVG
    3. If employer want to send you back (For any silly stupid reason) you are gone
    4. Most of the companies like TCS, INFOSYS, WIPRO won't file green cards for 99.99% people
    5. On avg a L1 person stays in US in a trip for 1 - 2 years.


    Now think!

    And above all as I said all those L1 are living in this country legally like me and you, living a painful uncertain life. Because the time is bad now we can't blame them.

    Some one talking about getting laid off with TCS employee. just recapture the 5 or 8 years back when you replaced a AMERICAN CITIZEN and you can't call people as idiots ... its street clear.

    Well some of you may not agree with me, but if you want to respond harhly just visit any L1B guys house some how they are living.

    Unite, Fight! Don't fall for same old british divide and rule tricks.





    bigboy007
    07-18 04:46 PM
    Are we looking to get the packages back?
    I hope you understood the post and meaning of this thread :

    1. This thread i believe is aiming at one point tracking july filers also making sure if any INFO that NONE were rejected.

    None of us are expecting to get rejected but making sure what ever info we have we are sharing. PERIOD.





    petepatel
    09-17 11:28 AM
    Audio is on :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment