Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

taylor cole pics

images Taylor Cole Actress Taylor taylor cole pics. Taylor Cole and Entertainment
  • Taylor Cole and Entertainment



  • cygent
    05-15 08:22 PM
    Recurring contribution : $20 per month

    I Pledge to bump up contribution in coming months (after I-140 premium/H1B extension)

    Awesome job! Thanks again folks!





    wallpaper Taylor Cole and Entertainment taylor cole pics. hairstyles Taylor Cole taylor
  • hairstyles Taylor Cole taylor



  • n2b
    09-29 10:21 AM
    I agree with most. We should not expect major "Forward" movement in dates until the 3rd & the 4th quarter of USCIS' fiscal year! Until then we might as well keep the prediction threads to the minimum.





    taylor cole pics. Celebrity Style: Taylor Cole
  • Celebrity Style: Taylor Cole



  • nixstor
    10-10 04:28 PM
    The Schedule A Workers category has become oversubscribed for November and a cut-off date established to hold number use within the 50,000 numerical limit. It is expected that demand will bring allocations up to the program limit during November. Once the limit is reached no further allocations will be possible, and the category listing will be removed from future cut-off date tables.

    A PD for Schedule A category is for those people filing under EB2 with exceptional skills in arts and sciences . We had a post recently. Nurses and PT's do not have PD's as they do not have to file Labor Cert in the first place.





    2011 hairstyles Taylor Cole taylor taylor cole pics. Taylor Cole
  • Taylor Cole



  • pcs
    05-22 03:15 PM
    plz contribute and update your signature as well.

    Please help us as I might be away for few hours .

    We need cotribution by everyone

    Thanks



    more...


    taylor cole pics. Taylor Cole
  • Taylor Cole



  • geesee
    07-16 11:01 AM
    It shows your knowledge about life insurance, go check it out on web for senior citizens quote and why life expectancy is beyond 65 and how to pass wealth to heir

    Please! do let me know if you find any insurance company offering a million dollar whole life insurance for $100 a month!! :eek::eek::eek:

    As someone said, you really need good luck finding one!





    taylor cole pics. Taylor Cole Actress Taylor
  • Taylor Cole Actress Taylor



  • 21stIcon
    02-19 04:37 PM
    Cash Surrender Value
    The sum of money an insurance company will pay to the policyholder or annuity holder in the event his or her policy is voluntarily terminated before its maturity or the insured event occurs. This cash value is the savings component of most permanent life insurance policies, particularly whole life insurance policies. Also known as "cash value", "surrender value" and "policyholder's equity".

    Notes:
    Cash surrender value applies to the savings element of whole life insurance policies that are payable before death. However, during the early years of a whole life insurance policy, the savings portion brings very little return compared to the premiums paid.



    more...


    taylor cole pics. Taylor Cole Photos
  • Taylor Cole Photos



  • terriblething
    06-12 03:49 PM
    DA offered:
    Keep on DV battery charge, no jail time, 52 weeks anger control class, 3 yr probation.

    And who is going to be a witness, if your wife is going to take your side?
    The neighbours that complained and any other neighbours who have heard you guys in the past.
    Now, DO NOT TALK TO THESE NEIGHBOURS AT ALL. Nothing, NADA. Do not show any emotions to them, say hello if you see them and move on. If they try to talk, it is good, but DO NOT STOP TO talk. Inform your attorney about it.
    Change the attorney, if you think you are getting a raw deal.

    THis case should be dismissed.

    I believe this case is a dismissed case from the beginning. Police/lawyer have nothing else to do, I mean, they are just doing their jobs, and they cant be funny at all. They will go by what the law says. Period. Research what the law says.

    Now on the actual event:
    Everyone, I mean everyone will have disputes. Now, the dispute is so large that the neighbours call the cops? I will guarantee that every IVian here who is married for 3 years or longer (or already has a kid), has had a bad argument, where either of the spouse has screamed(or spoken with a very high tone).

    Your wife continued screaming so loud that you had to cover her mouth to pacify her, bcos she peed on herself.

    Wait a minute here, if I was a cop, I would definitely judge this as DV. Unless, you absolutely had shut up to begin with. No chair, no drag, no nothing. which now has to be proved as misinterpretation.

    And any offer that your lawyer brings you is trying to resolve the case, You are the one who should decide whether this case goes to trial or not.
    Past peeing incidences, where the neighbours heard screams should be kept in mind.

    And finally, take English lessons, dude, your written English too is very poor.
    You can actually submit this as a proof that you were misinterpreted, if this goes to a Jury trial.

    Also, please Delete any proof of the incidence, including the one posted here. No one shold be seeing the 100% truth, your 100% truth is scary.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last weekend.





    2010 Celebrity Style: Taylor Cole taylor cole pics. Taylor Cole Actress Taylor
  • Taylor Cole Actress Taylor



  • PresidentO
    04-02 11:53 AM
    Malibuguy007 , you seem to me a guy who could save 2-3000 dollars per month and think you are in heaven(Typical GULTI mentality) . These are the points on basis of which i called life of H1 hell

    1. Your spouse can't work . Think about their self esteem and self respect they are loosing.

    2. You don't know about your future if tomorrow you loose your job , you will be kicked from this country.

    Tell me what is hell then ? Don't think its just about counting dollars , think about your life stability and about your family members too. Try to come out of Sambhar-Rice world(thats the way you save money here and call US heaven). Live with pride ,ok . Fight for being treated like H1 ( HIGHLY SKILLED PROFESSIONAL) not slaves.
    I hope now you feel we are in hell.

    PS : I work with one of best semiconductor companies in world and earn decent salary .

    All GULTIs , start giving me red and i don't give a** for that.

    What the hell is wrong with you? Stop using Slurs. Eating Sambar Rice and curd rice does not make a life life with out pride.

    Take your Slavery argument some where else. if you truely believe so, go to your masters on the hill and fight for abolishing slavery.

    Not able to work does not directly cause loss of self esteem. Sorry to say this but this is the bitter truth. if you or your spouse's self esteem is so hurt because of the inability to work, fight for it and get H-4's the ability to work. Some thing like Lily ledbetter (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilly_Ledbetter_Fair_Pay_Act) did. Previoulsy time under H4 was counted for h! as well. Many people worked on it and after years of such work time on H4 is not counted against 6 years of H1B. be the torch bearer, just dont throw out your frustration. Just blaming that it hurts my self esteem does not win brownie points.

    You and Zen dont deserve reds. You guys are beyond red reds. So I will not give you a red so that your self esteem does not go down further.

    Just because you work for the largest semi conductor company does not make you any better than any one else. People have different life styles and they will choose what ever they want to eat or what ever they want to save. Some idiots from where ever you are might have bought 3 homes, So Shall I call you a meaningless/unscrupulous spending idiot? No, I guess you are smart enough and havent bought 3 homes.

    H!B != SLAVERY

    SLAVERY, YOU ARE NOT FREE. YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING UNLESS YOUR MASTER AGREES TO DO SO

    H1B: YOU ARE FREE TO DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT.

    Stop that comparison that feeds the anti immigrants. If you want to fight join, If you want to rant go find .



    more...


    taylor cole pics. Taylor Cole. Back Top
  • Taylor Cole. Back Top



  • gc_dedo
    09-22 06:00 PM
    This is scheduled on 9/24

    Full Committee
    1:00 P.M. in 2141 Rayburn House Office Building

    Continued Committee Markup of: H.R. 6598, H.R. 5882, H.R. 5924, H.R. 5950, and
    To consider: a resolution and report recommending to the Hous of Representatives that Attorney General Michael B. Mukasey be cited for contempt of Congress





    hair Taylor Cole taylor cole pics. Taylor Cole
  • Taylor Cole



  • sagis99
    05-22 11:38 AM
    from august 29 to July 28 is moving forward?
    never mind.



    more...


    taylor cole pics. Taylor Cole Beauty
  • Taylor Cole Beauty



  • desi3933
    06-18 12:16 PM
    my point is if dates retrogress and if processing EAD's and AP's takes a long time getting a EAD might be easy in the first 60-90 days but renewals will become more difficult.

    its ok for folks that are within their 6 yrs of H1b but for others it will be a big head ache. As someone already mentioned earlier, you might have to apply for your renewal EAD the day after you get your 1st EAD and so on.

    Maintaing H1 status (even during I-485) is a very good idea. One can get H1 beyond 6 years (in one year increments) if I-485 is pending.

    I would apply EAD renewal after 3 months. It is a small price for peace of mind.

    ----------------------------------
    Permanent Resident since May 2002





    hot Taylor Cole taylor cole pics. Taylor Cole (PD)
  • Taylor Cole (PD)



  • ashkam
    06-28 02:18 PM
    i need big help with my 140 filed in Premium Processing
    and i did not get my receipt to file 485
    applied it on Jun 20 2007 (this month)
    any way i can get some copy of the receipt to file 485?

    I thought you just needed your receipt number to file for 485, not the physical receipt.



    more...


    house Taylor Cole Pictures taylor cole pics. Back to Taylor Cole.
  • Back to Taylor Cole.



  • prem_goel
    08-01 06:08 PM
    I read a few months ago that to avoid wastage of visa numbers USCIS is going to introduce one more date called a "Qualifying date" which would essentially mean that even though your PD is not current, you may apply for 485 because USCIS has the resources to process your application.

    The last I heard they were going to introduce something after Sept/Oct this year. has anyone else read of any other updates anywhere?

    Note: this date is not going to get you EAD/AP or green card. This is only meant for USCIS to maintain their workload efficiently. It may benefit people who are single and who have already applied for 485 by quelling their fears of their application getting approved before they can add their spouse.





    tattoo Taylor Cole Actress Taylor taylor cole pics. Taylor Cole ()
  • Taylor Cole ()



  • s_r_e_e
    08-21 10:57 AM
    Is this campign for the next step of 'recapture bill' ?

    I think, not many are aware of this campign. The title sounds similar to some old action item.



    more...


    pictures Taylor Cole Photos taylor cole pics. Taylor Cole Picture amp; Photo
  • Taylor Cole Picture amp; Photo



  • mariusp
    11-01 08:40 PM
    I just renewed mine today (FL). It was the regular drill: passport, i-94, social security card (optional) and that's it. My new DL will be in the mail in 30 days. In the meanwhile, they gave me a paper one.





    dresses Taylor Cole (PD) taylor cole pics. Taylor Cole
  • Taylor Cole



  • chanduv23
    07-08 03:56 PM
    Hello Gurus,

    I too have changed employer (B) from july 1st and have not yet filed AC21.
    I have contacted attorney (who filed my GC and I-485) and he said he needs an authorization email from my old employer (A) to proceed further. I have asked my "A" for the authorization email and he is acting like he is not getting my emails. He is not answering my phone calls, even by mistake if he answers my call he is saying he will call me back, but never called me. i dont know whether he will revoke the I-140 which was approved in around April 2007.

    I don't know what exactly I need to do in this situation like to wait for old employers' call. He was very nice when I was his employee, but from the moment I left the company, he is a changed man.

    What are my best choices in this situation?

    BTW, I have paid all the legal expenses for H1s and GC processing.

    Looking forward to Guru's replies....

    Why does the Attorney want employer's permission? All you need is a copy of i 140 approval notice and "if possible" copy of the labor petition.

    You may want to change your Attorney on file, you can contact some popular attorneys like Rajiv or Murthy and they will gladly help you through.



    more...


    makeup Taylor Cole. Back Top taylor cole pics. Taylor Cole Pictures
  • Taylor Cole Pictures



  • extra_mint
    04-21 02:25 PM
    u mean ur parents r babysitters for last 4 years....I hope this teaches to keep ur mouth shut calling other's parents baby sitters.

    No problem, my parents are doing this from last four years. Six months here and six months in India.





    girlfriend Taylor Cole () taylor cole pics. Taylor Cole Actress Taylor
  • Taylor Cole Actress Taylor



  • johnamit
    07-09 02:51 PM
    Wake Up
    ^^^^^^^^^
    Wake Up





    hairstyles Taylor Cole Beauty taylor cole pics. 2010 Taylor Cole Actress
  • 2010 Taylor Cole Actress



  • bugsbunny
    04-21 02:07 PM
    This issue about parents falls under the "family re-unification" issue to a certain extent.
    It affects everyone not just EB category. There is a huge support behind this issue from many different immigrant groups.





    forever
    06-12 08:31 PM
    I agree with the analysis given by willwin. In fact, I was thinking on similar lines. If no visas are wasted and total number of pending employment based visas is around 200,000 as given by Mr. Op.. himself, I do not see any reason why dates do not move. My estimation is both EB-2 and EB-3 dates for China and India will hover in the range of 2005 ~ 2006. This estimation is based on number of applications filed during Pre-PERM and Post-PERM era with two recessions taking the toll on number of applications received by USCIS.
    Only assumptions in the above analysis are
    1. Figures given by Mr. Op.. is somewhat correct. (Seems to be correct based on monthly statistics released by USCIS since 2008)
    2. USCIS does not intend to waste visas.(This also can be safely assumed as they are following the policy of not wasting for the last two years)
    3.No country limit. (This seems correct if point 2 is correct)

    Now guys, do not disturb my dream.:)





    glen
    04-26 08:44 AM
    Thanks to core-team. I am proud to be a IV volunteer.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment