Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

tattoo tree

images cherry blossom tree tattoos tattoo tree. ihatethinking: Blossoming Tree
  • ihatethinking: Blossoming Tree



  • thomachan72
    05-18 12:39 PM
    we should also include professional qualifications aquired in the US and not just MS or PhDs.





    wallpaper ihatethinking: Blossoming Tree tattoo tree. of Bonsai Tree Tattoos
  • of Bonsai Tree Tattoos



  • gsc999
    07-06 07:57 PM
    [QUOTE=logiclife]EDIT: According to Dr. Bahrainwala,this has been bumped to 7/7/07..

    Same time 5.30 pm central NBC weekend news.
    Check your local tv listings by going to http://www.tvguide.com/listings/setup/localize.aspx


    --
    The telecast has been postphoned till tomorrow.
    Saturday(07/07) is even better, more coverage.





    tattoo tree. tattoo is tree tattoos on
  • tattoo is tree tattoos on



  • test101
    07-10 08:04 AM
    we need to focus our effort on the EB situation not on LOU DOBB...





    2011 of Bonsai Tree Tattoos tattoo tree. tree tattoos on side. tattoos
  • tree tattoos on side. tattoos



  • smisachu
    07-04 06:26 PM
    Medical- $600 (2 people)
    DHL/FED EX- $50
    Photo- $75
    Lawer- $1500
    Gas-$100
    Parking(NYC)-$60

    Tangiable Total $2385

    Days Lost at work-2+
    Courier from India- $60
    My Father running from one city to another to get my documents ,our emotional turmoil & my frustration that I cannot strangle someone at USCIS.

    Intangiables Total-$1,000,000,000 & Counting:mad:



    more...


    tattoo tree. Head Tattoos. Title: Coco Tree
  • Head Tattoos. Title: Coco Tree



  • rangaswamy
    07-30 05:03 PM
    Filed paper renewal on june 12th, Received card production ordered email today.
    Ap was submitted 2 days ago.
    PD is May 06. Spouse's app was filed same time , no update yet. No FP notices.

    AR





    tattoo tree. Wave, tree and sun
  • Wave, tree and sun



  • HV000
    02-13 12:18 AM
    Thanks Shana for AC21 Format!! Is there any way to find out LC information for RIR applications?? I know PERM LC info. is posted on foreign LC website.



    more...


    tattoo tree. Tree of Life Tattoo by
  • Tree of Life Tattoo by



  • raysaikat
    07-19 09:33 PM
    OK guys, here is what I think. Being in US on a visitor visa, and then applying for an I-485 does seem like a violation of visa terms, but the other way round seem to be fine. I mean she can apply for an I-485 first in India, and then apply for a visitor visa later while her I-485 application is pending. While applying for a visitor visa she just has to honestly tell the consulate officer that her I-485 is pending and there should be no problems.


    If she applies for I-485, she has *beyond a shadow of doubt" expressed immigration intent. Her visitor visa request will immediately be rejected.



    If this is not so, then it means that all those who have filed I-485 in their home countries through consular processing route are in effect barred from entering US till some decision is taken on their application. This sounds bizarre. Does not make sense. What do you say?

    Once someone applies for I-485, then s/he has expressed immigration intent. From that time onwards s/he cannot apply for any visa that requires intent for non-immigration, such as visitor's visa, student visa, etc. He/she can only apply for a dual-intent visa, such as H1/L1/H4, etc., after expressing immigration intent.

    It is your own personal problem if you find this rule as "bizarre", but that's the rule.





    2010 tattoo is tree tattoos on tattoo tree. cherry blossom tree tattoos
  • cherry blossom tree tattoos



  • seahawks
    09-15 08:52 AM
    [QUOTE=gc_in_30_yrs]I have several friends who were waiting for GC desparately and they thought it was the final destination. They had many reasons why to get GC and once they get, they will be free and can do / will do everything possible. But, once they got it, they settled in a permanent job. Without GC, they were working for the same client with even more pay and life was good if not better.

    very feel good message depending on who you talk, but it matters from person to person and situation to situation. When your wife cannot work, and she used to be working in India, when dont know where you are going to be tomorrow, from contract to contract, when your decision is influenced by your employers and when you wait in long lines to get an appointment in the counsulate and everytime you travel abroad, you take tonnes of paper with you, not knowing if enough documentation is proof enough to let you back in and paying 2 to 3k from your pocket in getting extensions and visa stampings and you have been waiting for the past 4 years and still dont have your labor cleared, and DOL shows its IN PROCESS or a standard email you get from them saying an analyst is reviewing, thats when you wish you had a green card. Why, spending 7 years if its going to be to get a GC can create a Generation gap, can create dents in relationships, your loved ones sacrificing for you giving up their careers, in this mordern day and age, just to fulfill your american dream sounds very selfish. To live with it every day makes it harder. The only thing to not send me back is, what if someday I have to start over all this again if it makes me regret someday, I should just waited a little more to get though this process:)

    Feel good, but dont give up! Keep talking to people, send emails, letters to senators and congressman, support IV on their initiatives in how muchever you can, if you can is the tone we should set in this forum!



    more...


    tattoo tree. with a tree tattoo designs
  • with a tree tattoo designs



  • regacct
    07-07 08:19 AM
    Over 60% of the US and 90% of Arizona supports the law they passed. Obama and his Attorney General are doing the wrong thing by interfering with state politics. How can these high ranking officials tell state law enforcement NOT TO enforce laws? The Supreme court will favor AZ even before the case starts. Slam Dunk.

    Immigration issues are handled by the Federal govt and Arizona is encroaching upon the Fed, and making laws - that is why the Obama govt is calling it unconstitutional.

    Secondly, if you want the green card, you better support the feds. Reason, if other states keep passing laws such as AZ, even if nothing happens initially to the legal immigrants - it won't be long before you will be targeted.

    Besides, which state law should the USCIS confer to? If your wait is long now, if you believe that USCIS is inefficient - just wait until all the states pass AZ laws..............





    hair tree tattoos on side. tattoos tattoo tree. Tree Tattoo: Source
  • Tree Tattoo: Source



  • Kitiara
    02-12 04:52 AM
    Kit your castle was wild, was it done from a photograph? Yeah, I used one of my old holiday snaps as a reference. One of the places I used to get taken on holiday to when I was a kid was up near Gloucester, and there was this old ruined castle. Used to love going there, and in the middle of this battle I suddenly remembered it and dug out my old photos. Had that next to me while I was drawing it. :)



    more...


    tattoo tree. Flowering Tree
  • Flowering Tree



  • ArunAntonio
    08-31 08:15 PM
    I am sure you will find more like you .. just look around and try to recruit more people.

    Driving from CT with my wife on Monday evening, stay overnight in NJ and along with a friend to DC on Tuesday morning!:)

    We are a selfmotivated lot with no blinders!:cool:





    hot Head Tattoos. Title: Coco Tree tattoo tree. Tree Tattoos - Tree of Life
  • Tree Tattoos - Tree of Life



  • losthope
    06-11 12:46 AM
    # of votes are less. many people don't know about this?



    more...


    house tattoo tree. bird tattoo, tattoo tree. tree of life tattoo by
  • tree of life tattoo by



  • tonyHK12
    11-12 10:01 AM
    Tony, IV core is not even willing to consider the $12/yr idea, leave alone $5/mth.
    Send a message to Pappu and see what he says.

    Well i see their point too, we have to show uscis we have 45000+ members. At the same time we have to get in the range of thousands of donors.
    how to do both?

    well right now mostly only Donors benefit from IVs efforts.





    tattoo Wave, tree and sun tattoo tree. abstract tattoo tree
  • abstract tattoo tree



  • vrbest
    10-08 01:18 PM
    Got EAD Card for all of us in a span of 3-5 days. My son got 1 year EAD (10yrs old) but me and my wife got 2 years EAD. Any way happy that I can claim 300$ tax rebate for my son and get SSN for him also..




    Still pending... Just checking to see if there are many waiting like me

    NSC: July 3nd 2008

    FP : Aug 1, 2008

    LUD on AUG 3, 2008

    Still pending approval..

    What a weird system - even for E-Filing (supposed to be online system- easy to organize), we see random approvals. Hope someone realizes and makes the system organized better...



    more...


    pictures Tree of Life Tattoo by tattoo tree. Tattoos for. Tree of life
  • Tattoos for. Tree of life



  • add78
    05-15 01:23 PM
    All,

    This is a very good news that I have heard since last July. I am not sure if MBA's will also be condidered as part of this bill. I have paid around $90 K from my pocket, to get my MBA from Duke.

    If that is the case then I would recommend that anyone who has any kind of support from their employer (or even without it) should get a masters degree as soon as possible. This will not only increase our value but will also shorten the queue.... just my 2 cents.
    Unfortunately MBA does not fall under STEM degree list.
    Per the recent OPT extension rule announcement by USCIS, you can write to them as they are taking suggestions with the reasons why MBA should be included. It will be hard to pursue because it is difficult to show shortage of skilled workers with MBA skills needed in US, but you are welcome to send USCIS letters.





    dresses Tree Tattoos - Tree of Life tattoo tree. tattoo tree. Tattoos; Tattoos
  • tattoo tree. Tattoos; Tattoos



  • tcsonly
    01-04 10:57 AM
    I think all 3 of them (Husband & 2 wives) should apply for their own H1B's and make it here and then apply for separate GC's.



    more...


    makeup with a tree tattoo designs tattoo tree. tattoo tree. bird tattoo,
  • tattoo tree. bird tattoo,



  • Gravitation
    12-04 07:20 PM
    I do not know in which city of India you took out your PPF.,
    But I heard you have to pay atleast 5% to get PPF back in Hyd.,
    Hope corruption will not be that high by next 20 years in India!!
    I can attest to that. It's not unusual to have to pay bribe from 10-25% to get the PPF money. And even that takes weeks/months to complete. I've personally known relatives in India who had to do that. It's not even considered anything out of ordinary there. Good Luck R2I's.





    girlfriend abstract tattoo tree tattoo tree. palm tree tattoo images. palm
  • palm tree tattoo images. palm



  • shamu
    01-11 09:46 PM
    Dont worry...we are not alone. Infact, we (I and my wife) are going through this phase as we speak.

    1) As someone else pointed group insurance is the best option so far in my research.

    2)** Chk out this site: http://www.aim.ca.gov/english/costs.html I am planning to apply soon hoping that we will qualify

    3) Call a OBGYN and tell them that you dont have insurance, generally they will suggest a community center kind of a place where you can get started with prenatal care, such as re-confirmation, ultrascan etc

    4) Call the hospital for the payment plan and get into it.

    Good luck to us.

    **EDIT: Point 2 is for CA residents only.

    Thank you very much, I wish you both good luck.

    I am trying to find options with hospitals with maternity plan.

    thank you very much.

    i will post my options and results in this forum which would be helpful for all.

    once again thank you and thank you all!





    hairstyles Flowering Tree tattoo tree. tree tattoo designs 9
  • tree tattoo designs 9



  • GC_LOOKIN
    07-22 01:43 PM
    E-Filed: May 30th, 2008
    FP: June 28th, 2008
    EAD Status: Pending:mad:





    abhishek101
    11-02 11:33 PM
    Thank God Dems are out otherwise Legals will never get anything till every illegal crossing the border is ahead of them. Democrats are only good for three kind of people:

    Illegals
    Illegals
    Illegals

    I hope Obama looses soon and we have some sanity of law





    Munshi75
    03-21 11:41 AM
    Pl respond



    No comments:

    Post a Comment