arc
06-12 01:56 PM
Most affected and largest chunk...
IV Help Needed!
IV Help Needed!
wallpaper wallpaper cats and kittens
ps57002
01-30 05:29 PM
I see another question too on legal immigration...vote for that too..we need to bring forward legal immigration questions
Question on: Immigration
Illegal immigration has been a topic of heated debate and has received much needed attention during this election. In the midst of all the hype and bickering about ILLEGAL immigration, there is a group of people, often forgotten and ignored, who are caught up in a bureaucratic mess and yet are patiently waiting on the path to LEGAL immigration. This is a group of high skilled workers, most of whom have advanced degrees in medicine, engineering and science from Universities in the US. These people have obeyed all laws, worked hard, paid taxes and waited their turn, many for a decade, because of a system that is hopelessly broken and inefficient. I am one of these people and I have been in the US legally for 10 years and still years away from getting a green card. As the President of the United States how do you intend to address the problems faced by future Americans already living and working LEGALLY in the United States? Please note, this question is NOT about ILLEGAL immigration but about LEGAL immigration.
Question on: Immigration
Illegal immigration has been a topic of heated debate and has received much needed attention during this election. In the midst of all the hype and bickering about ILLEGAL immigration, there is a group of people, often forgotten and ignored, who are caught up in a bureaucratic mess and yet are patiently waiting on the path to LEGAL immigration. This is a group of high skilled workers, most of whom have advanced degrees in medicine, engineering and science from Universities in the US. These people have obeyed all laws, worked hard, paid taxes and waited their turn, many for a decade, because of a system that is hopelessly broken and inefficient. I am one of these people and I have been in the US legally for 10 years and still years away from getting a green card. As the President of the United States how do you intend to address the problems faced by future Americans already living and working LEGALLY in the United States? Please note, this question is NOT about ILLEGAL immigration but about LEGAL immigration.
chunk
06-04 07:03 PM
My iPod, named, rPod. (rastaPod).
http://img113.echo.cx/img113/224/rpod2qt.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)
http://img113.echo.cx/img113/224/rpod2qt.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)
2011 Cats, cats, kittens
vdlrao
11-05 10:40 PM
Not only H1B reform we need G.C process reform also.
more...
kumar1
10-06 09:10 AM
Someone gave me red dot with following comment --
please look at your very H-1 visa application and interview, you would have also said to the visa officer that you DO NOT have immigrant intent. I dont know of a single person who said that they HAVE an intention to immigrate.
I must tell you that my first labor application was submitted in 2002 and since then I have been to US consulate 2 times. Every time, I have put Yes on DS-156 where they ask whether anyone has filed an immigration petition on your behalf. I know that US consulate can not reject my application based on saying Yes in this question, however, if I say no and hide the fact and if they figure that out...I would be in trouble.
Yes buddy, you lied....for a long time and now you are talking!
please look at your very H-1 visa application and interview, you would have also said to the visa officer that you DO NOT have immigrant intent. I dont know of a single person who said that they HAVE an intention to immigrate.
I must tell you that my first labor application was submitted in 2002 and since then I have been to US consulate 2 times. Every time, I have put Yes on DS-156 where they ask whether anyone has filed an immigration petition on your behalf. I know that US consulate can not reject my application based on saying Yes in this question, however, if I say no and hide the fact and if they figure that out...I would be in trouble.
Yes buddy, you lied....for a long time and now you are talking!
fasterthanlight�
06-07 04:53 PM
Dunno, see what bk has to say about it.
more...
karthiknv143
02-07 06:11 PM
:confused: 02/07/2007: Details of DOL Backlog Cases Processing Statistics
(http://www.immigration-law.com)
Yesterday, we reported that the Backlog Elimination Centers had completed 67% of cases as of 01/27/2007. According to the "unconfirmed sources", the details appear to be as follows:
Total Number of Cases: over 300,000
Processing status by the Two Backlog Elimination Centers:
Total 100% Dallas (152,000+) Phily (169,000+)
Pending 33% 33% 36%
Completed 67% (1) Certified 33% 33%
" (2) Closed 21% 20%
" (3) Withdrawn 11% 08%
" (4) Denied 01% 02%
The good news is that there were very small number of denials. Bad news is a large number cases did not make it through becuase they were either withdrawn or closed. There are a very small fraction of cases which are not reflected in the table.
(http://www.immigration-law.com)
Yesterday, we reported that the Backlog Elimination Centers had completed 67% of cases as of 01/27/2007. According to the "unconfirmed sources", the details appear to be as follows:
Total Number of Cases: over 300,000
Processing status by the Two Backlog Elimination Centers:
Total 100% Dallas (152,000+) Phily (169,000+)
Pending 33% 33% 36%
Completed 67% (1) Certified 33% 33%
" (2) Closed 21% 20%
" (3) Withdrawn 11% 08%
" (4) Denied 01% 02%
The good news is that there were very small number of denials. Bad news is a large number cases did not make it through becuase they were either withdrawn or closed. There are a very small fraction of cases which are not reflected in the table.
2010 kittens and cats wallpaper
wikipedia_fan
05-05 02:18 PM
Forum Gurus - I got a denial letter on my 485. I am a July 2007 filer and applied for AOS in July 2007. My 140 was revoked by ex employer in August 2008 and immediately I got a NOID from USCIS and responded to it in a timely manner and my case processing resumed.
But now, I got a denial stating that my 140 has been revoked in August 2008 and thats why my 485 is denied. My Attorney is filing for MTR and says it is a mistake on their side and will be resolved through MTR.
It just baffles me that the person who sent the denial letter never looked into the system to see my case trail and blindly issued the denial notice. My Attorney says, it is very much possible that they do not look at RFEs or responses - they just issue denials when they browse through the 140s.
I am EB2 India with a priority date of March 2006. I think some kind of pre assessment is going on. There are no LUDs and mine is at the TSC.
Is there anyone else in the same boat? How long does it take for MTR to get processed?
Folks I have an update on my case.
We filed for Motion to reopen on which were receipted on March 27th, 2009. I wrote to Congressman, Senators and also Ombudsman. Today my congressman's office got an update that our MTRs were approved on April 30th and our 485s got reopened and they have sent letters to that effect.
What a relief. It was a stressful 6 week ordeal. Thanks to IV and its members for the help and support.
But now, I got a denial stating that my 140 has been revoked in August 2008 and thats why my 485 is denied. My Attorney is filing for MTR and says it is a mistake on their side and will be resolved through MTR.
It just baffles me that the person who sent the denial letter never looked into the system to see my case trail and blindly issued the denial notice. My Attorney says, it is very much possible that they do not look at RFEs or responses - they just issue denials when they browse through the 140s.
I am EB2 India with a priority date of March 2006. I think some kind of pre assessment is going on. There are no LUDs and mine is at the TSC.
Is there anyone else in the same boat? How long does it take for MTR to get processed?
Folks I have an update on my case.
We filed for Motion to reopen on which were receipted on March 27th, 2009. I wrote to Congressman, Senators and also Ombudsman. Today my congressman's office got an update that our MTRs were approved on April 30th and our 485s got reopened and they have sent letters to that effect.
What a relief. It was a stressful 6 week ordeal. Thanks to IV and its members for the help and support.
more...
waitingGC
01-31 10:46 AM
From what I understand, once the law comes in to affect, labor substitution will no longer be allowed so desi companies can't sell labors anymore. But the 2nd part of the puzzle was that approved labor will only be valid for X number of days (like 45 days as originally proposed) and I am not sure if this impacts the existing labors or not. 45 days expiration may only apply to new labors but no details has emerged yet so we'll have wait and see when the details come out. If it also applies to existing labors then we are home free because after the expiry date, all labors will automatically be canceled. Well, let's wait the for the fine details to come out first.
If this law does not apply to existing labors, we will still be in the same situation. BTW, what is a desi company. How come it can sell labors? Is selling labor legal?
If this law does not apply to existing labors, we will still be in the same situation. BTW, what is a desi company. How come it can sell labors? Is selling labor legal?
hair Tags: baby kittens, cat
kvrr
04-30 12:28 PM
Second contribution sent.
more...
franklin
07-13 09:04 PM
Ok guys
For those attending, here are some last minute notes:-
Wear comfortable, yet smart clothes. Remember, we'll be marching for a few hours in the mid day SJ heat!
We also request you bring some yellow or white flowers to hand out.
Bring water, snacks and sunscreen
Bring friends and family
If you can, print out some IV flyers to hand out.
But most of all...
Bring good humor and smiles - this'll be fun!:D
See you tomorrow!
For those attending, here are some last minute notes:-
Wear comfortable, yet smart clothes. Remember, we'll be marching for a few hours in the mid day SJ heat!
We also request you bring some yellow or white flowers to hand out.
Bring water, snacks and sunscreen
Bring friends and family
If you can, print out some IV flyers to hand out.
But most of all...
Bring good humor and smiles - this'll be fun!:D
See you tomorrow!
hot Adorable Kittens lt;3
vidyakulkarni
10-11 09:00 PM
Mine 3 years old approved H1b case status shows case reopened...pl help
more...
house Bengal cats and kittens are
MahaBharatGC
01-19 09:57 AM
I went through the PDF and I am surprised at the facts listed in the section:
Third-party Placement/ "Job-Shop"
In this section they cited the Computer Analyst example and I am afraid this WILL IMPACT every consulting company.:mad:
VERY VERY BAD and DIRECT descrimination.
I wonder how these USCIS people decide internally the labor practices like that...
This is definitely descrimination and deviation from open employment practices.
WE SHOULD FIGHT AGAINST IT.
Third-party Placement/ "Job-Shop"
In this section they cited the Computer Analyst example and I am afraid this WILL IMPACT every consulting company.:mad:
VERY VERY BAD and DIRECT descrimination.
I wonder how these USCIS people decide internally the labor practices like that...
This is definitely descrimination and deviation from open employment practices.
WE SHOULD FIGHT AGAINST IT.
tattoo cats and kittens meowing. cats
smsthss
09-17 11:27 AM
anything on c-span???
more...
pictures Ragdoll kittens cats.
cal97
07-18 03:26 PM
Makes sense. Even if they rejected it, wouldn't they have to enter that information into the system somewhere ?
My attorney too said the same. She did not receive any rejections till now.
when i spoke i didnt speak to normal CS rep they forwarded to me Info officer at Nebraska service center , now the key point is they clearly informed us that they have withdrawn the earlier notice and they said they have to open these july files. If they have just completed june filings they wouldnt have even touched july ones for sure. May be the ones returned which are very small in number are for casing whose dates are not current . for ex. if some one has sent app in normal pririty post expecting to reach on july 2 but reached early and got rejected it happened. so its pretty clear none of us have got the files back , all of three attorneys to comp said the same , my friends attorneys said the same , so we dont get in to too many things now , lets wait till next week or around 25th if we still dont receive then they asked me call back so that they can escalate this , she claims even when they reject they have to create a rejection letter and she clearly told that she was not aware that NSC did that type for these July ones.
My attorney too said the same. She did not receive any rejections till now.
when i spoke i didnt speak to normal CS rep they forwarded to me Info officer at Nebraska service center , now the key point is they clearly informed us that they have withdrawn the earlier notice and they said they have to open these july files. If they have just completed june filings they wouldnt have even touched july ones for sure. May be the ones returned which are very small in number are for casing whose dates are not current . for ex. if some one has sent app in normal pririty post expecting to reach on july 2 but reached early and got rejected it happened. so its pretty clear none of us have got the files back , all of three attorneys to comp said the same , my friends attorneys said the same , so we dont get in to too many things now , lets wait till next week or around 25th if we still dont receive then they asked me call back so that they can escalate this , she claims even when they reject they have to create a rejection letter and she clearly told that she was not aware that NSC did that type for these July ones.
dresses Kittens Wallpaper Cats
NKR
06-12 10:51 AM
I agree.. you should be suing the other party in front of you for injuries since they were the ones who stopped and as the person said - offense is the best defense .
If I remember correctly the first car in front of you had already collided with the car number 2 and hence all the accidents. I don't know how they can put you at fault . So let the lawyers handle it and go all the way .
Best of luck.
I sort of disagree. In accidents like this, most often the person who will be ticketed will be the one driving behind, the reason being that in the eyes of the law the person driving behind should maintain safe distance from the vehicle in front of him even accounting for the fact the guy at front might stop suddenly. This is a lesson for people tail-gaiting too close�.
If I remember correctly the first car in front of you had already collided with the car number 2 and hence all the accidents. I don't know how they can put you at fault . So let the lawyers handle it and go all the way .
Best of luck.
I sort of disagree. In accidents like this, most often the person who will be ticketed will be the one driving behind, the reason being that in the eyes of the law the person driving behind should maintain safe distance from the vehicle in front of him even accounting for the fact the guy at front might stop suddenly. This is a lesson for people tail-gaiting too close�.
more...
makeup cats and kittens meowing.
santb1975
03-13 05:30 PM
Good Questions. Would you be willing to jump into the field and start motivating people to be part of IV and be actively involved in IV Action Items?. Would you be willing to find out what is stopping people from getting involved with IV?. We are always short on Volunteers to work on IV Activities and we definately welcome newbies willing to work for this cause. We have a few highly dedicated volunteers who spend time educating other people about IV, forming state chapters, recruiting members into state chapters, organizing chapter events, raising funds and the list can go on. These volunteers have 24 hours in a day just like everyone else and they have full time jobs, families, careers, schools to attend etc. Would you be willing to go out and recruit volunteers for us?
I agree with the reasons behind it, now that I know it.
Just so, everyone understand, I am not trying to find fault with IV or its members. I am trying to do, what you can call, soul searching.
We have around 25000 members. Why only 25000, when we know there are millions out there in the same boat. What is stopping them from joining IV and contributing? Of all these 25000 or so members, we only have around 4000 letters sent for Admin fixes.(May be I am wrong about this number, but I believe it is around that range.) What is preventing the others from doing so?
I strongly believe, that the answers to these questions might help IV in the long run, with more members and possibly more active members. Once we get to that point, IV will no longer be an organization, but it will be a MOVEMENT. Chances of success for a movement is always better than that of an organization. That is what I believe we should try to achieve. I hope everyone agress with that.
Thanks
I agree with the reasons behind it, now that I know it.
Just so, everyone understand, I am not trying to find fault with IV or its members. I am trying to do, what you can call, soul searching.
We have around 25000 members. Why only 25000, when we know there are millions out there in the same boat. What is stopping them from joining IV and contributing? Of all these 25000 or so members, we only have around 4000 letters sent for Admin fixes.(May be I am wrong about this number, but I believe it is around that range.) What is preventing the others from doing so?
I strongly believe, that the answers to these questions might help IV in the long run, with more members and possibly more active members. Once we get to that point, IV will no longer be an organization, but it will be a MOVEMENT. Chances of success for a movement is always better than that of an organization. That is what I believe we should try to achieve. I hope everyone agress with that.
Thanks
girlfriend Adorable Cats amp; Kittens - Cat
aruny5
06-14 11:56 PM
I spoke with few of my friends in Houston. I will make sure at least 10 of them call on Monday.
hairstyles Kittens amp; Cats | Tagged
485Mbe4001
11-14 03:55 PM
Well then why dont you picket against NumbersUSA, programmers guild et al too, i can name 20 conservative radio shows try emailing/talking them to change their opinion. I say this because i have emailed to a few and even tho they understand my point of view they will not change something that gets them ratings and propagates their cause.
IV has 25k members, i guess 10% out of those are really motivated to participate and ready do something, if you start diverting your resources towards such issues your team will not have much motivation or people remaining when you really need them to do something. IMO
Quoting Gandhi left and right is becoming pass� now, its like desi politicians, invoking Gandhi for everything. Gandhi did not oppose or pick a fight every monkey who was against indepedence, he was focused on getting the british out and by creating a mass awareness. Try not to take his name in vain. (this is not directed at your post, i have been following your well written posts for a while. It a general comment after reading the forums.)
What will you do if you have convinced ALL lawmakers but they still do not vote for you because of public opposition generated by Lou DoGGS? The FACT (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=98473&postcount=595) (NOT opinion) on immigration: In evident pain and remorse, a Republican Senator confessed to a Hispanic group from Maryland that his vote to kill immigration reform was “a profile in political cowardice.”.
Todays New York's Id (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=194883&postcount=1455) example:
Mr. Spitzer’s decision to abandon his plan comes as a poll released Tuesday by Siena College found that seven in 10 New York voters who had heard about it — and more than 80 percent of the 625 registered voters polled had — opposed it. It also found that for the first time, more people viewed the governor unfavorably than favorably.
The governor and his aides said that they were not reacting to the slumping poll numbers, but acting pragmatically. That the dispute had even tripped up Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, who stumbled to answer a question about it in a presidential debate, “was symptomatic of where we were,” he said.
“The issue was gaining traction not based on thoughtful discourse, but based on sound bites and less than careful analysis,” he added.
IV has 25k members, i guess 10% out of those are really motivated to participate and ready do something, if you start diverting your resources towards such issues your team will not have much motivation or people remaining when you really need them to do something. IMO
Quoting Gandhi left and right is becoming pass� now, its like desi politicians, invoking Gandhi for everything. Gandhi did not oppose or pick a fight every monkey who was against indepedence, he was focused on getting the british out and by creating a mass awareness. Try not to take his name in vain. (this is not directed at your post, i have been following your well written posts for a while. It a general comment after reading the forums.)
What will you do if you have convinced ALL lawmakers but they still do not vote for you because of public opposition generated by Lou DoGGS? The FACT (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=98473&postcount=595) (NOT opinion) on immigration: In evident pain and remorse, a Republican Senator confessed to a Hispanic group from Maryland that his vote to kill immigration reform was “a profile in political cowardice.”.
Todays New York's Id (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=194883&postcount=1455) example:
Mr. Spitzer’s decision to abandon his plan comes as a poll released Tuesday by Siena College found that seven in 10 New York voters who had heard about it — and more than 80 percent of the 625 registered voters polled had — opposed it. It also found that for the first time, more people viewed the governor unfavorably than favorably.
The governor and his aides said that they were not reacting to the slumping poll numbers, but acting pragmatically. That the dispute had even tripped up Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, who stumbled to answer a question about it in a presidential debate, “was symptomatic of where we were,” he said.
“The issue was gaining traction not based on thoughtful discourse, but based on sound bites and less than careful analysis,” he added.
logiclife
05-01 05:05 PM
So what happens now? Does this affect QGA's involvement with us?
No, not right away.
But we will need to have more fund-raising drives and initiatives again to meet the ultimate target of 200K.
Please pitch in ideas for local fund-raising events and organize local events to collect checks from your friends and colleagues.
No, not right away.
But we will need to have more fund-raising drives and initiatives again to meet the ultimate target of 200K.
Please pitch in ideas for local fund-raising events and organize local events to collect checks from your friends and colleagues.
sukant71
02-12 09:15 PM
We should send at least 100 emails via change.gov to Mr. Obama's team on Legal Immigration.
http://change.gov/page/s/immigration
Please urge new administration to support three bills by Joe Lofgren: HR 5882, HR 5921 & HR 6039 . This will be very helpful.
1. log on to change.gov, create your profile (use a legal email addresss)
2. go to http://change.gov/page/content/openf...tions20081229/
input "legal immigration" and hit search questions and vote for all legal immigration questions
3. You can also post your own question
Why to change gov
Why not to force to declare clarance date e.g. by today Since Dec2001 not a single file is pending.
http://change.gov/page/s/immigration
Please urge new administration to support three bills by Joe Lofgren: HR 5882, HR 5921 & HR 6039 . This will be very helpful.
1. log on to change.gov, create your profile (use a legal email addresss)
2. go to http://change.gov/page/content/openf...tions20081229/
input "legal immigration" and hit search questions and vote for all legal immigration questions
3. You can also post your own question
Why to change gov
Why not to force to declare clarance date e.g. by today Since Dec2001 not a single file is pending.

No comments:
Post a Comment