
rick_rajvanshi
08-13 06:49 PM
http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/files/ead_guideline.pdf
Read the second last question
Read the second last question
wallpaper Catwoman casting news - Anne
chanduv23
01-13 01:32 PM
EB2 -- Dont run fast, you will fall down again ...
I'm EB3 , with PD Oct 18th, Off by 3 days since last 2 months ...
I don't think dates will go back again unless they drastically move the dates forward. The dates could remain stagnant for a long time though.
I'm EB3 , with PD Oct 18th, Off by 3 days since last 2 months ...
I don't think dates will go back again unless they drastically move the dates forward. The dates could remain stagnant for a long time though.

panky72
06-25 04:15 PM
please advise us , accordingly we will make travel plans
1. ..If we can mail the her New Advance Parole document to India.
2. Can she Leave the country while her AP in Process
You cannot mail AP to her to use it for reentry to US. Find many of your answers here
http://murthy.com/news/n_aostrv.html
Question 4. Should I wait for the approval of my application for AP before I travel?
�MurthyDotCom
Under current regulations, an AP document cannot be granted to a person outside of the U.S. One hears about people who did not wait for the Advance Parole document to be issued and had someone send it to them while they were outside of the United States. This is not the accepted procedure, and if the person left without having AP or without having H1B, H-4, L-1 or L-2 status, s/he is deemed to have abandoned the I-485 Adjustment of Status application.
�MurthyDotCom
While there may be some people who were allowed reentry into the U.S., either in error or on humanitarian grounds, it is risky to depart before the AP is issued. There are provisions for situations in which a person has the AP and requests an extension prior to departure, then does not rely on the AP extension to reenter the U.S., but uses it for a future trip abroad. This situation is different from leaving without having AP at all.
1. ..If we can mail the her New Advance Parole document to India.
2. Can she Leave the country while her AP in Process
You cannot mail AP to her to use it for reentry to US. Find many of your answers here
http://murthy.com/news/n_aostrv.html
Question 4. Should I wait for the approval of my application for AP before I travel?
�MurthyDotCom
Under current regulations, an AP document cannot be granted to a person outside of the U.S. One hears about people who did not wait for the Advance Parole document to be issued and had someone send it to them while they were outside of the United States. This is not the accepted procedure, and if the person left without having AP or without having H1B, H-4, L-1 or L-2 status, s/he is deemed to have abandoned the I-485 Adjustment of Status application.
�MurthyDotCom
While there may be some people who were allowed reentry into the U.S., either in error or on humanitarian grounds, it is risky to depart before the AP is issued. There are provisions for situations in which a person has the AP and requests an extension prior to departure, then does not rely on the AP extension to reenter the U.S., but uses it for a future trip abroad. This situation is different from leaving without having AP at all.
2011 new catwoman anne hathaway.
waitnwatch
04-27 11:26 PM
Isn't this site giving the article on IV more exposure!!!!!
more...
kartikiran
07-01 10:29 AM
..and why not EB2 to EB1 and EB1 to EB1-NIW..and so on...
because the backlog for EB3 is currently staring at close to 10 years and an EB2 requirement is around 5 years of progressive experience, which might enable many of them who would have progressed in their careers due to a 10 year wait for green card.
Why not EB2 to EB1 is because, EB1 is for exceptionally skilled people(athletes, doctors, multi-national managers(via L1A) etc). For EB2 candidates to be pushed to EB1, they need to exceptionally skilled which cannot be gained via experience but by acquiring skills which will place them in those categories.
If they can acquire those skills, then they automatically qualify for EB1 or EB1-NIW and can apply anytime by themselves. Note, EB1 does not need a labor approval too.
Hope that makes clear the distinction between EB1, EB2 & EB3. Employment-based GC applying lessons 101...of course this is the simplest one...:D
because the backlog for EB3 is currently staring at close to 10 years and an EB2 requirement is around 5 years of progressive experience, which might enable many of them who would have progressed in their careers due to a 10 year wait for green card.
Why not EB2 to EB1 is because, EB1 is for exceptionally skilled people(athletes, doctors, multi-national managers(via L1A) etc). For EB2 candidates to be pushed to EB1, they need to exceptionally skilled which cannot be gained via experience but by acquiring skills which will place them in those categories.
If they can acquire those skills, then they automatically qualify for EB1 or EB1-NIW and can apply anytime by themselves. Note, EB1 does not need a labor approval too.
Hope that makes clear the distinction between EB1, EB2 & EB3. Employment-based GC applying lessons 101...of course this is the simplest one...:D

MerciesOfInjustices
03-01 11:23 PM
If I had my green card today, I would surely be making at least 15K more in my salary per annum repeat per annum.
If not all, many of you are in the similar situation.
My $200 contribution is just 1.33% of that lost opportunity per annum. If I take into consideration the 4 years of wait, it comes to 0.33%.
Almost anybody who is in US for 5 years on H1B can buy an nice little home. (Bay area is bit more cruel).
Last year I could have bought a home for say 500K. It would have surely appreciated by 50K. But because of the uncertainty of GC, I can not. That's a loss of opportunity of 50K.
My $200 contribution is just 0.4% of that another lost opportunity.
Now you know why I support this effort.
Most of you and your friends are in a situation similar as mine.
I urge you to become aware, make them aware and support this effort, which has a potential to minimize those lost financial opportunities, with your wallet.
Thanks,
nviren
Great way to put it!
Hope you can post it at the other Forum where a lot of people do not seem to get it!
If not all, many of you are in the similar situation.
My $200 contribution is just 1.33% of that lost opportunity per annum. If I take into consideration the 4 years of wait, it comes to 0.33%.
Almost anybody who is in US for 5 years on H1B can buy an nice little home. (Bay area is bit more cruel).
Last year I could have bought a home for say 500K. It would have surely appreciated by 50K. But because of the uncertainty of GC, I can not. That's a loss of opportunity of 50K.
My $200 contribution is just 0.4% of that another lost opportunity.
Now you know why I support this effort.
Most of you and your friends are in a situation similar as mine.
I urge you to become aware, make them aware and support this effort, which has a potential to minimize those lost financial opportunities, with your wallet.
Thanks,
nviren
Great way to put it!
Hope you can post it at the other Forum where a lot of people do not seem to get it!
more...
ganesha
08-23 04:51 PM
Same with me too. My application was moved from NSC to TSC and has been lying there since then. Hasn't been assigned to an officer yet:mad:
I never had any RFE, but my case has been bounced around for no reason. From TSC->CSC->TSC and I am told that it is not even pre-adjudicated not even assigned to any officer as yet. I have yet to see any more illogical organization other than USCIS. :mad:
I never had any RFE, but my case has been bounced around for no reason. From TSC->CSC->TSC and I am told that it is not even pre-adjudicated not even assigned to any officer as yet. I have yet to see any more illogical organization other than USCIS. :mad:
2010 new catwoman anne hathaway.
Jaime
09-22 10:23 PM
Why don't we mail copies of our degree certificates, diplomas and other credentials? They will know who is more educated..Lou Dobbs or us !!!
GREAT idea! We should xerox our educational degrees and use them to wrap the stoppers, and then we should mail that to the law-makers
We can include the "Reverse Brain Drain book" with many stries of people wh have already left or have decided to leave
Keep the ideas coming guys! These are great and will make a statement! (if we decide to do it)
GREAT idea! We should xerox our educational degrees and use them to wrap the stoppers, and then we should mail that to the law-makers
We can include the "Reverse Brain Drain book" with many stries of people wh have already left or have decided to leave
Keep the ideas coming guys! These are great and will make a statement! (if we decide to do it)
more...

lotres
11-09 07:18 AM
I respect all the holidays and I would like to celebrate with you guys, but what is the meaning of Diwali?
hair TAG anne hathaway

cygent
03-17 06:03 PM
I would try get Alan Greenspan back into office :rolleyes:
Bernanke does not seem that qualified IMHO.
Bernanke does not seem that qualified IMHO.
more...
suggestor101
03-21 10:47 PM
to site admin>>google adwords on this site will help increase revenue...
very simple to implement...see adwords.google.com for more info...
hope this helps...
very simple to implement...see adwords.google.com for more info...
hope this helps...
hot Anne Hathaway to play Catwoman
here4gc
04-25 02:16 AM
I liked permfilings idea about a mass day off from work...and a small meetup in each town..however this has to be publicised that its going to happen...I guess this should be the first symbolic thing..the next thing..i really loved the sweeping streets idea...we shud do this in front of capitol hill...much better if we all wear suits and carry brooms to brush the dirt off..and have posters that say..PLEASE BRUSH THE DUST OFF - OF MY GREENCARD APPLICATION AND PROCESS IT....
I would love to take part...also..i have a small thread running here that tries to bring USCIS in the red about what they are doing with I140 processing..they should be attacked from more than 1 end...would be greatful if you guys support that petition..i have the draft posted in the thread also...the name of the thread is : Let's Do something about the I140 dates moving back!!
I would love to take part...also..i have a small thread running here that tries to bring USCIS in the red about what they are doing with I140 processing..they should be attacked from more than 1 end...would be greatful if you guys support that petition..i have the draft posted in the thread also...the name of the thread is : Let's Do something about the I140 dates moving back!!
more...
house Images: Anne Hathaway and Tom
dilipb
06-23 04:13 PM
Hi Dilip,
One Last time please
I am filling the I765 Form.
I have couple of questions.
1) in 11th column. Which USCIS Office( Am I write Nebraska or Nebraska Service Center) and What about Date? which date .... EAD Applied Date or EAD Approved Date?
2)I Enetred in to US Using AP but I am on H1B only so what is my Current immigration Status and Manner of Last Entry
Please Input your experiences.
I wrote NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER
Section 11 has been created for you to tell them abt last EAD APPLICATION.
Keyword here is "application".
So in the Date I wrote the EAD application date and not the recept date.
This can be found on the last EAD receipt notice.
You are already sending them a copy of front and back of current EAD, where they can find on which date the EAD was approved etc.
Most cases Ideally current immigration status is "I-485 ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS PENDING".
I entered on an L1 5-6 years back. so I wrote manner of last entry as "TEMPORARY WORKER (L1)". Yes I have not reentered USA since then. Ha Ha.
My office mate reentered recently using AP and he wrote, also as per our lawyer, to use the word "PAROLEE"
One Last time please
I am filling the I765 Form.
I have couple of questions.
1) in 11th column. Which USCIS Office( Am I write Nebraska or Nebraska Service Center) and What about Date? which date .... EAD Applied Date or EAD Approved Date?
2)I Enetred in to US Using AP but I am on H1B only so what is my Current immigration Status and Manner of Last Entry
Please Input your experiences.
I wrote NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER
Section 11 has been created for you to tell them abt last EAD APPLICATION.
Keyword here is "application".
So in the Date I wrote the EAD application date and not the recept date.
This can be found on the last EAD receipt notice.
You are already sending them a copy of front and back of current EAD, where they can find on which date the EAD was approved etc.
Most cases Ideally current immigration status is "I-485 ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS PENDING".
I entered on an L1 5-6 years back. so I wrote manner of last entry as "TEMPORARY WORKER (L1)". Yes I have not reentered USA since then. Ha Ha.
My office mate reentered recently using AP and he wrote, also as per our lawyer, to use the word "PAROLEE"
tattoo The new girl is none other
punjabi
12-17 02:14 PM
It's just a dinner price! If you ever go out on a good dinner with a family, it usually costs about $50. I am barely meeting my daily bills as of now, but I don't hesitate donating in the amount of $100 and I have done it 4 times so far in the recent past.
It still holds: "You get more than what you give to others for the good cause."
Happy Donations!!
Hello there,
I have been wanting to make an IV contribution for a long time and here is my problem..I probably can be labeled a miseror a magpie! ..Whenever I go to the IV link to contribute and see the $50 or $100 option I panic and get out..yes I do!
I have some desi colleagues and was discussing this issue with them at work..and they had the exact same experience..wow..I am not the only magpie..
But hey is'nt IV the one which is at the receiving end not getting our contributions..
I speak from my own experience and call me a mapie or a miser..or whatever..I cant make myself make a $50 or more contribution .. thats the way I am..But I can sure make a smaller contribution (like a monthly recurring $10 contribution which really is easier to make) and I am quite sure IV will benefit from my small contributions as well as i think a lot more people will not hesitate making contributions in smaller denominations than a whopper $50+
And really this is not related to IV effort but more to do with my own way of thinking about parting with my money..I love my money..:)...
My history - Made $0 contributions so far..and have been wanting to contribute for a long time now..but keep backing away..
It still holds: "You get more than what you give to others for the good cause."
Happy Donations!!
Hello there,
I have been wanting to make an IV contribution for a long time and here is my problem..I probably can be labeled a miseror a magpie! ..Whenever I go to the IV link to contribute and see the $50 or $100 option I panic and get out..yes I do!
I have some desi colleagues and was discussing this issue with them at work..and they had the exact same experience..wow..I am not the only magpie..
But hey is'nt IV the one which is at the receiving end not getting our contributions..
I speak from my own experience and call me a mapie or a miser..or whatever..I cant make myself make a $50 or more contribution .. thats the way I am..But I can sure make a smaller contribution (like a monthly recurring $10 contribution which really is easier to make) and I am quite sure IV will benefit from my small contributions as well as i think a lot more people will not hesitate making contributions in smaller denominations than a whopper $50+
And really this is not related to IV effort but more to do with my own way of thinking about parting with my money..I love my money..:)...
My history - Made $0 contributions so far..and have been wanting to contribute for a long time now..but keep backing away..
more...
pictures Anne Hathaway as the new
cygent
07-17 08:12 PM
Of course, My bad! They were the next 2 on my list, I have already printed out the letter and am filling it in right now! I have already sent letters to them in a previous campaign.
Thanks again for your due diligence!!
Thanks again for your due diligence!!
dresses Anne Hathaway as Catwoman mug
indianindian2006
09-05 01:50 PM
Recently I returned after a one month trip to India. At DC airport the CBP secondary inspection officer grilled us rough. First he called my wife and asked why did we leave US. She told that since my parents are old and not in good health we visited them. Then he started asking for documents proving it. And told us that without documents he won't let us enter. He went on to say that AP is only on humanitarian basis and unless CBP officer is satisfied with proof they cannot allow AP holder to enter. Finally after convincing him for another 30 min he let us in.
This was a really shocking experience. Are employment based GC's AP supposed to be treated like humanitarian AP? or was the CBP officer over reacting? Gurus please throw some light.
Sorry to hear your experiance,maybe you came across the wrong person,my wife traveled 3 times on AP recently as she had a family emergency and had a good experiance all the 3 times.Shows once again how important it is to get the GC so that this intimidation can end.
This was a really shocking experience. Are employment based GC's AP supposed to be treated like humanitarian AP? or was the CBP officer over reacting? Gurus please throw some light.
Sorry to hear your experiance,maybe you came across the wrong person,my wife traveled 3 times on AP recently as she had a family emergency and had a good experiance all the 3 times.Shows once again how important it is to get the GC so that this intimidation can end.
more...
makeup Hathaway will appear opposite
gc28262
02-15 04:30 PM
Dude, just because you don't see the word "some" in my post, don't tell me that i am generalizing.
I do make a clear distinction between good players and bad apples. If you cannot understand, let me know I will put it in simple words!!! Doh!!!
I don't see that "some" word either in the title or the content of the thread. The point is you are trying to color all companies in the bad light for your own satisfaction. I guess you work for one of the direct companies.
Coming to the point, be more sensible when you post new threads and messages on the forum. Please refer to the following thread for posting guidelines.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21847
Let us keep IV as I and V ( for everyone)
I do make a clear distinction between good players and bad apples. If you cannot understand, let me know I will put it in simple words!!! Doh!!!
I don't see that "some" word either in the title or the content of the thread. The point is you are trying to color all companies in the bad light for your own satisfaction. I guess you work for one of the direct companies.
Coming to the point, be more sensible when you post new threads and messages on the forum. Please refer to the following thread for posting guidelines.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21847
Let us keep IV as I and V ( for everyone)
girlfriend She is the new catwoman.
imh1b
05-07 02:37 PM
I will try my best to come. I also pledge $151 for this event.
Good Job IV. Happy to know that we are doing something so big.
Good Job IV. Happy to know that we are doing something so big.
hairstyles Galaxie Blog - Anne Hathaway

svgupta
05-22 04:15 PM
Contribute folks.
Go IV!
Go IV!
supplychainwalla
05-22 12:46 PM
Are they processing based on received date or notice date???
tooclose
08-11 10:38 AM
I believe they might have assigned a visa number to you. Please raise a SR or take infopass and try to find out more.
Well I jumped a little too early :) and opened a SR in July. The following is the response I received:
================================================== ========
The status of this service request is:
The Service is waiting for VISA availability. Once a VISA becomes available allow additional time for your application to be reviewed by an Officer and you will be notified as soon as a decision is made
================================================== ========
It is less than 60 days old status now and hence cant open a SR for 1.5 months :)
BTW, it has been over 2.5 months now and my AP hasnt been approved yet :mad:
Well I jumped a little too early :) and opened a SR in July. The following is the response I received:
================================================== ========
The status of this service request is:
The Service is waiting for VISA availability. Once a VISA becomes available allow additional time for your application to be reviewed by an Officer and you will be notified as soon as a decision is made
================================================== ========
It is less than 60 days old status now and hence cant open a SR for 1.5 months :)
BTW, it has been over 2.5 months now and my AP hasnt been approved yet :mad:

No comments:
Post a Comment