desixp
12-27 08:39 AM
Rajgopal,
It is taking about 8 to 9 business days to process. This does not include the courier time. For my wife's passport we got it after two days because VFS handed the passport to Blue Dart after the cut off time at Chennai. We had our interview on 7th of Dec and we got our PP's on 20th and 22nd. I would not recommend any changes to the airline tickets until you get your PP in hand.
Hope this information helps.
DesiXP.
It is taking about 8 to 9 business days to process. This does not include the courier time. For my wife's passport we got it after two days because VFS handed the passport to Blue Dart after the cut off time at Chennai. We had our interview on 7th of Dec and we got our PP's on 20th and 22nd. I would not recommend any changes to the airline tickets until you get your PP in hand.
Hope this information helps.
DesiXP.
wallpaper Justin Bieber: Never Say Never
northstar
07-30 09:02 PM
This is not related in any way to Immigration.
Not related, correct! - That's why he posted under 'Interesting topics' where many other non-immi topics are discussed. Those who are not interested will choose not to visit the thread by looking at the subject line.
Not related, correct! - That's why he posted under 'Interesting topics' where many other non-immi topics are discussed. Those who are not interested will choose not to visit the thread by looking at the subject line.
gk_2000
04-20 07:53 PM
I was just kidding on that. I would be more than Happy to see an EB3-I get GC before me with just even a day ahead of me. They are equally deserving.
On that, let's shake hands.. and keep up our friendly kidding.. it's a welcome change for our environment here in IV
On that, let's shake hands.. and keep up our friendly kidding.. it's a welcome change for our environment here in IV
2011 i love justin bieber

asanghi
02-13 03:56 PM
It does seem that continuous criticism has started getting to the core team.
I want to let core team know that I am 100% in full support of IV. I encourage other people who have not yet shown their support to IV to do the same. They need it.
It is sad to see people who are probably frustrated due to their situations or lack enough patience venting their anger on IV core team. I for one, don't seem to get enough time out of my routine to really do anything and really admire core team members for spending so much time on this issue which is of course of so much importance for all of us on this website.
The people lashing out at core members need to understand that IV is not a shop where you pay money and buy results. It is an attempt to take voice of skilled immigrants to lawmakers, and that is all. You should not expect anything else. Please understand what is causing the frustration and address that issue separately. Leave the core members alone.
As for core members, I would like to say thank you from bottom of my heart. Seeing core members lashing out at other members is not probably the best thing for IV, however I can understand the frustration of core members.
I just hope that most members realize the limitations of IV and have enough patience to weather out this phase of frustration without causing harm IV which in fact should be their only hope.
I want to let core team know that I am 100% in full support of IV. I encourage other people who have not yet shown their support to IV to do the same. They need it.
It is sad to see people who are probably frustrated due to their situations or lack enough patience venting their anger on IV core team. I for one, don't seem to get enough time out of my routine to really do anything and really admire core team members for spending so much time on this issue which is of course of so much importance for all of us on this website.
The people lashing out at core members need to understand that IV is not a shop where you pay money and buy results. It is an attempt to take voice of skilled immigrants to lawmakers, and that is all. You should not expect anything else. Please understand what is causing the frustration and address that issue separately. Leave the core members alone.
As for core members, I would like to say thank you from bottom of my heart. Seeing core members lashing out at other members is not probably the best thing for IV, however I can understand the frustration of core members.
I just hope that most members realize the limitations of IV and have enough patience to weather out this phase of frustration without causing harm IV which in fact should be their only hope.
more...
deletedUser459
06-13 01:02 PM
because I'm a green lover here's a greenish from me (-:
how awesome would it be if the screen actually did look like that?
good job
how awesome would it be if the screen actually did look like that?
good job
jingi1234
01-28 10:09 AM
Was this the first time you are coming to USA?
or you went for a visit ? If yes what was ur original status in US..F1 or H1.
I am going for chennai H1B visa on Feb 6....F1 to OPT to H1B...Scared to helll...
I appeared for an interview on Jan 2nd. It took the consulate officers 16 days to call me and ask for original documents again. Darn PIMS verification! I resubmitted the documents on Jan 22nd through the drop box... and have been calling them daily to track the progress. They say they need 7 working days from the day the documents are received. I have already had to reschedule the flights once..and my employer is getting worried now. If I had known about the delays at Chennai post before, I wont have applied here. Chennai sux!!!
or you went for a visit ? If yes what was ur original status in US..F1 or H1.
I am going for chennai H1B visa on Feb 6....F1 to OPT to H1B...Scared to helll...
I appeared for an interview on Jan 2nd. It took the consulate officers 16 days to call me and ask for original documents again. Darn PIMS verification! I resubmitted the documents on Jan 22nd through the drop box... and have been calling them daily to track the progress. They say they need 7 working days from the day the documents are received. I have already had to reschedule the flights once..and my employer is getting worried now. If I had known about the delays at Chennai post before, I wont have applied here. Chennai sux!!!
more...
srikondoji
07-11 01:11 PM
Whatever the hide and seek game be, we the actual filers will never suffer.
Adding to that there is an independent case already filed in the US courts, so we are on a stronger wicket.
Again, USCIS cannot keep our application in cold storage without extending us the benefits of pending I-485 application.
We will get the good news soon.
--sri
I hope I am totally wrong , but if USCIS has decided to put July 2nd applications in COLD STORAGE , then July 2nd filers are in for a long & bumpy ride.I hope we don't become the rolling stone in the game between AILA & USCIS.
What a shame? For hiding their own shortcomings , they are playing such horrible games with our future.
Peace.
Adding to that there is an independent case already filed in the US courts, so we are on a stronger wicket.
Again, USCIS cannot keep our application in cold storage without extending us the benefits of pending I-485 application.
We will get the good news soon.
--sri
I hope I am totally wrong , but if USCIS has decided to put July 2nd applications in COLD STORAGE , then July 2nd filers are in for a long & bumpy ride.I hope we don't become the rolling stone in the game between AILA & USCIS.
What a shame? For hiding their own shortcomings , they are playing such horrible games with our future.
Peace.
2010 selena gomez and justin bieber
GC2002-2008
02-06 12:12 PM
How do we call DOS ? Is there any contact number for this Visa delays ?
Please let us know.
Please let us know.
more...
gcseeker2002
07-18 09:05 AM
Date Delivered To USCIS: July 2
Time Delivered To USCIS: 7.55 AM
Service Center: NSC
Rejected: Dont Know
Time Delivered To USCIS: 7.55 AM
Service Center: NSC
Rejected: Dont Know
hair hairstyles justin bieber
breddy2000
07-19 03:34 PM
Guys , if you have contibuted and pledged to contibute monthly, pls update your signature with that.
This would motivate non-contibuting members to contribute.
Just a suggestion....This has been done earlier and it worked to a certain extent.
This would motivate non-contibuting members to contribute.
Just a suggestion....This has been done earlier and it worked to a certain extent.
more...
badluck
07-12 10:32 AM
I remember long time ago somebody used to say that this Greencard is a SCAM....I am so frustrated..
hot 2010 Justin Bieber Wallpaper

cnag
04-14 07:47 PM
I just sent in my third $50 thru paypal. I wish I could contribute more. I am likely to come to bench soon and not in a position to do so. I feel bad...sorry guys.
more...
house 2010 justin bieber praying
gc_on_demand
06-09 12:02 PM
We need active participation from members for the action item listed on this thread. CHC member are taking a very hard stand on the 3 bills introduced by Lofgren. If members (esp. constituents) don't call in large numbers and urge the CHC members to support the bills. The 3 bills may not even see the house floor. CHC members want only one immigration bill (CIR), nothing else is accepted.
Please ask u'r friends and colleagues (who are constituents of CHC lawmakers) to participate in this crucial action item.
Please ask u'r friends and colleagues (who are constituents of CHC lawmakers) to participate in this crucial action item.
tattoo pictures justin bieber fake
dkin007
01-19 10:15 AM
I will contribute to fight this in all possible ways.
more...
pictures justin bieber and selena gomez
snathan
04-20 05:00 PM
In any case, why should someone be SO disturbed if some lawyer says "I will try to prove your degree equivalency for trying to get into EB2"?
Going by folks' behavior here, I am inclined to think, some simply hate such a lawyer for nothing more than personal interests
We are all here for personal interests...:D
Going by folks' behavior here, I am inclined to think, some simply hate such a lawyer for nothing more than personal interests
We are all here for personal interests...:D
dresses hairstyles justin bieber

gcformeornot
12-12 08:31 PM
will you be a member? I would propose we charge a mere $25 fee for registering and then monthly contribution of say $25. Then we run special funding drives for lobbying when ever required. Will you be a paid member to come out of GC mess?
Please participate in the poll.
Please participate in the poll.
more...
makeup justin bieber wallpapers for

GCSOON-Ihope
12-12 02:18 PM
Again, thank you all!
As a matter of fact, I am going back to France for 2 weeks next Sunday.
That's my first time there in 8 years...
I haven't told anybody yet about what happened recently.
They don't even know the whole story. Yes, all those years I had to lie, especially to my parents:I didn't want them to worry about me.
I was always saying: "I am fine, just fine.."
I am waiting for my friends and family to ask me the usual question:
"So, how come you don't have your GC yet? What are you doing?"
Then, I will have something to show them!
As a matter of fact, I am going back to France for 2 weeks next Sunday.
That's my first time there in 8 years...
I haven't told anybody yet about what happened recently.
They don't even know the whole story. Yes, all those years I had to lie, especially to my parents:I didn't want them to worry about me.
I was always saying: "I am fine, just fine.."
I am waiting for my friends and family to ask me the usual question:
"So, how come you don't have your GC yet? What are you doing?"
Then, I will have something to show them!
girlfriend wallpaper debby ryan 2010.
belmontboy
05-23 03:20 PM
When you call the law makers and tell them you support XYZ bill.. my question is what do you get out of it!
When the lawmaker realizes that he is getting 10000 calls from LEGAL aliens,
>who are not from his constituency,
>who can�t vote and
>who can�t contribute to his election campaign�
what is the motivation for the law maker to support the bill�
So to avoid sounding stupid and foolish and desperate when you call� a more logical approach would be to :
a) Generate a public petition form on IV website and have all the members� login and sign the forms digitally�
b) Then have IV reps.. fax them and send them to lobby groups �.
c) Lawmakers will listen to one talking head�and not worry abt 1000 calls that borders on ..�saar �support the bill saar�..
How many of you have actually talked to the lawmakers? Its always the assistant!
But instead .. someone says we have a signed petition of 25000 members effected by immigration mess �. And it�s a hi tech workers lobby group ..every lawmaker will talk to you and not the assistant!
Conclusion: calling the lawmakers haphazardly is actually hurting IV cause..to a certain extent!
:cool:
if you don't call and speakup, how will the lawmakers know?
your suggestion sounds great. I am sure we can accomodate that too.
Its better to have attack on many fronts than stick with one.
We need to rise and speakup, thats all matters in the end.
When the lawmaker realizes that he is getting 10000 calls from LEGAL aliens,
>who are not from his constituency,
>who can�t vote and
>who can�t contribute to his election campaign�
what is the motivation for the law maker to support the bill�
So to avoid sounding stupid and foolish and desperate when you call� a more logical approach would be to :
a) Generate a public petition form on IV website and have all the members� login and sign the forms digitally�
b) Then have IV reps.. fax them and send them to lobby groups �.
c) Lawmakers will listen to one talking head�and not worry abt 1000 calls that borders on ..�saar �support the bill saar�..
How many of you have actually talked to the lawmakers? Its always the assistant!
But instead .. someone says we have a signed petition of 25000 members effected by immigration mess �. And it�s a hi tech workers lobby group ..every lawmaker will talk to you and not the assistant!
Conclusion: calling the lawmakers haphazardly is actually hurting IV cause..to a certain extent!
:cool:
if you don't call and speakup, how will the lawmakers know?
your suggestion sounds great. I am sure we can accomodate that too.
Its better to have attack on many fronts than stick with one.
We need to rise and speakup, thats all matters in the end.
hairstyles 2011 justin bieber wallpaper
edaltsis
09-24 12:57 PM
Take it easy! He vented out his anger for no reason, just forgive him or ignore his ignorance. IV welcomes donations but its for a reason, to maintain such a good portal. May be he dint like this.
Abhinaym
09-24 10:18 AM
I am EB3-India, yet I dont support the removal of per country limits, as there is a reason for the diversity rule, Indians and Chinese are currently on the wrong side of the equation so it seems "fair" to remove the quota.
BS...
The diversity rule originated to preserve racial purity and keep down Chinese immigrant population, in the 19th century. You want to preserve it?
If rules weren't meant to change, why have the fricking senates, parliaments and elected officials?? All we need is one court to run the whole country.
These EB country limits might look OK to you now, but in the future they'll be no doubt condemned and scrapped. The sooner the better.
BS...
The diversity rule originated to preserve racial purity and keep down Chinese immigrant population, in the 19th century. You want to preserve it?
If rules weren't meant to change, why have the fricking senates, parliaments and elected officials?? All we need is one court to run the whole country.
These EB country limits might look OK to you now, but in the future they'll be no doubt condemned and scrapped. The sooner the better.
abhijitp
03-13 12:40 PM
Thanks Waldenpond, paskal, english_august!
As far as joining a state chapter, you don't need to have face to face meetings at all. We haven't had even ONE meeting in NORCAL in the last few months.
Several state chapter members have collected & mailed to us dozens of letters without meeting us even once.
When there is time to act, you don't have to worry about how far you live etc.
The joint efforts of SoCal & NorCal are an excellent example as well. Gsc999 from NorCal has been to SoCal once in a while to help them with a Diwali Mela or a Letters drive, and SoCal folks drove to San Jose for the rally in July 07, and drona from SoCal helped us organize a Diwali mela event in NorCal in 11/2007.
More recently, rinsuper from SoCal called up hundreds of IV members all over California, then mailed us a bunch of 50 letters she had personally collected!
If there is a will, there is a way. If you insist on having a local chapter, feel free to setup yourself. IV will be too happy to help you do it!
As far as joining a state chapter, you don't need to have face to face meetings at all. We haven't had even ONE meeting in NORCAL in the last few months.
Several state chapter members have collected & mailed to us dozens of letters without meeting us even once.
When there is time to act, you don't have to worry about how far you live etc.
The joint efforts of SoCal & NorCal are an excellent example as well. Gsc999 from NorCal has been to SoCal once in a while to help them with a Diwali Mela or a Letters drive, and SoCal folks drove to San Jose for the rally in July 07, and drona from SoCal helped us organize a Diwali mela event in NorCal in 11/2007.
More recently, rinsuper from SoCal called up hundreds of IV members all over California, then mailed us a bunch of 50 letters she had personally collected!
If there is a will, there is a way. If you insist on having a local chapter, feel free to setup yourself. IV will be too happy to help you do it!

No comments:
Post a Comment