Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

4mm flesh tunnel

images 2011 Acrylic Flesh Tunnels 4mm 4mm flesh tunnel. Black Steel Flesh Tunnels
  • Black Steel Flesh Tunnels



  • GCard_Dream
    01-31 12:55 PM
    I talked to my lawyer today about what he thought about this new development and he indicated that there might a court challenge to this new rule. Now from a lawyer's and employer's point of view, I can understand their frustration and they certainly have the money to drag this thing in the court for a while but the question is will they? And if they decided to go to court, will the new rule be halted until a decision is made by the court? He indicated that the least the lawyer's and employer's might accept is to exclude the existing approved labors from being affected by this new rule.

    Let's all hope that they don't succeed; otherwise this new rule won't help us as much as it could.





    wallpaper Black Steel Flesh Tunnels 4mm flesh tunnel. Blackline UV Ear Flesh Tunnel
  • Blackline UV Ear Flesh Tunnel



  • sandy_anand
    04-19 10:02 AM
    Congratulations ! All is well which ends well

    Love your sense of humor (based on your handle)! :D





    4mm flesh tunnel. 4mm flesh tunnel.
  • 4mm flesh tunnel.



  • storm
    08-24 06:32 PM
    Update from USCIS regarding Writ of Mandamus.

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ExpediteNameChk022007.pdf





    2011 Blackline UV Ear Flesh Tunnel 4mm flesh tunnel. 4mm flesh tunnel.
  • 4mm flesh tunnel.



  • Raju
    07-19 04:29 PM
    Guys I know a lot of us contributed, please urge your friends, tell that what IV has achieved and the efforts/time/money spent by IV core. I am sure you will be able to convince atleast one of your friends.



    more...


    4mm flesh tunnel. flesh-tunnels-ft15
  • flesh-tunnels-ft15



  • Eternal_Hope
    01-31 09:16 AM
    On the top choose the tab - "Most Popular", the questions are # 16 and 25 currently.

    I have a feeling you can vote multiple times, close the browser and try voting again - I think it works.

    -----------------------
    Member Texas IV


    Hi,

    Does anyone know what qns # it is at present at or the heading it is under. I could not find either of them.

    Thanks

    Contributed $300, Sent flowers.





    4mm flesh tunnel. flesh tunnel 2 5mm to 19mm
  • flesh tunnel 2 5mm to 19mm



  • elcapix
    11-13 02:20 PM
    This is how I used my EAD. I filed 485/EAD/AP in July 2007. I did not do anything till Feb-2008. I made a call to my employer in Feb-2008 (6 months after I-485) and asked him to give me a raise. He was aware of the fact that I can use AC-21 and leave anytime. We renegotiated everything, this time heavily in my favor (for a change). I got 20% salary hike effective from that very day. I kept same employer, same job, same client but used EAD and AC-21 to put pressure on my employer. Needless to say, in the past, I have been on the receiving side of the pressure from employers because of H1-B too.

    My suggestion - You can not play safe your whole life.



    After an extensive research on internet about all this I will expose my case to hear your opinion.

    I'm on my EAD second renewal now, Have approved I-140 and my PD is Dec 16/2006. Si according to waht you say I can walk away changing emplyers and get another job or either a part time job???

    My current attorney wont give me any advices because she says is against the law because she represents my employer and me so she recomends to look for another attorney.

    Since I have an EAD my wife was able to work and things turned better but this year with the economic situation and a baby I'm about 5k short and I'm being very careful and looking for a wild card just in case.. Someone told me I can get another H1B and start over even If I have passed the 6 years of H1B.

    Any thoughts?

    Appreciate your help

    Nel



    more...


    4mm flesh tunnel. 10mm Flesh Tunnel. jewelled
  • 10mm Flesh Tunnel. jewelled



  • Canadianindian
    07-15 09:52 PM
    Done





    2010 4mm flesh tunnel. 4mm flesh tunnel. 2011 Acrylic Flesh Tunnels 4mm
  • 2011 Acrylic Flesh Tunnels 4mm



  • Almond
    01-08 05:00 PM
    SO CLOSE, OH, SO CLOSE!! :D

    Ok, I'm out of tears. This is just pathetic now.



    more...


    4mm flesh tunnel. Multi Jeweled Flesh Tunnel
  • Multi Jeweled Flesh Tunnel



  • desi3933
    01-22 10:30 AM
    They can challenge the legality of the memo. You do not need employer for that.

    on what legal grounds, may I ask?


    _________________
    Not a legal advice.





    hair 4mm flesh tunnel. 4mm flesh tunnel. double flared tunnel - 4mm
  • double flared tunnel - 4mm



  • cowboy
    07-18 01:29 PM
    For all practical purposes, the date on which it was recieved is your RD=> Receipt Date. The postmark date has no relevance except for records unless USCIS explicitly states so ( which it did once in 2001 http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=89a5f3cee754ad0499e55e731191f 360).
    485 filings are strictly Receipt date. I am still searching for the uscis link and will post one as soon as I find one.


    Thanks...but isn't the post mark date is when you send the mail ?



    more...


    4mm flesh tunnel. Silicon Flesh Tunnel | 4mm
  • Silicon Flesh Tunnel | 4mm



  • BMS1
    11-09 04:07 PM
    H1-B has the following advantages under certain conditions.

    1) If you are not yet married, you dump H1 and you are dumping the ability to bring your future wife to US immediately after marriage.

    2) Some states give driving licenses that is valid until the EAD expiry or H1-B I-94 expiry. With H1-B, your hassle of DL renewal is reduced to one third of EAD based.





    hot flesh-tunnels-ft15 4mm flesh tunnel. 6g 4mm Flesh Tunnels Tunnel Ear Plug Rings Earlets 50u Auction Online
  • 6g 4mm Flesh Tunnels Tunnel Ear Plug Rings Earlets 50u Auction Online



  • qualified_trash
    04-19 10:59 AM
    Is there a contributions counter somewhere on this website?? If not can we have one on the Home page. Helps us to get others to contribute!!



    more...


    house Acrylic Flesh Tunnels 4mm flesh tunnel. 4mm flesh tunnel. steel screwflesh tunnels; steel screwflesh tunnels
  • 4mm flesh tunnel. steel screwflesh tunnels; steel screwflesh tunnels



  • e=mc^2
    07-18 09:15 AM
    Date Delivered To USCIS: July 2
    Time Delivered To USCIS: 10.30 AM
    Service Center: TSC
    Rejected: Dont Know





    tattoo flesh tunnel 2 5mm to 19mm 4mm flesh tunnel. This jewelled flesh tunnel has
  • This jewelled flesh tunnel has



  • somegchuh
    10-16 06:22 PM
    I am stuck in namecheck too. With 485 filed in Feb '07 I am not sure if I qualify as a "namecheck victim" yet :-)



    more...


    pictures 10mm Flesh Tunnel. jewelled 4mm flesh tunnel. kt with flesh tunnels
  • kt with flesh tunnels



  • gc12292004
    09-14 11:45 PM
    where is the poll at?

    We were approved on 9/2.
    Had opened an SR on 8/25 and had sent an email to TSC streamline on 9/1

    What is this email to TSC streamline ? How send email to TSC?





    dresses 6g 4mm Flesh Tunnels Tunnel Ear Plug Rings Earlets 50u Auction Online 4mm flesh tunnel. Flexi-silicone flesh tunnels
  • Flexi-silicone flesh tunnels



  • satyasaich
    12-07 04:00 PM
    Hope the Change will come for us as well



    more...


    makeup Multi Jeweled Flesh Tunnel 4mm flesh tunnel. Acrylic Flesh Tunnels
  • Acrylic Flesh Tunnels



  • sri1309
    12-17 08:24 AM
    Folks - this campaign is endorsed by IV core. This is a very important campaign moving forward with the new president.

    This thread always remains on top to get more visibility. Please send your stories and also urge everyone you know to send their stories

    Chandu,
    I am not sure if you are moderator, if so, we request you have it as an IV action item in home page. Having been with this excellant forum for more than a year now most of us DO know if IV core endorse it or not ..If you notice , you will see my last posts stil in the same page.. meaning reponse isnt that great. Please drive it more..
    Thanks in advance..





    girlfriend This jewelled flesh tunnel has 4mm flesh tunnel. double flared tunnel - 4mm
  • double flared tunnel - 4mm



  • 485Mbe4001
    01-31 05:29 PM
    voted multiple times...

    I hope hope they dont launch into a spiel about H1 B when the question is about GCs. It will also show their awareness about the actual issue.





    hairstyles Silicon Flesh Tunnel | 4mm 4mm flesh tunnel. Body Jewelry Flesh Tunnel
  • Body Jewelry Flesh Tunnel



  • anilnag
    03-10 06:09 PM
    Thanks for the excellent info on pending applications. Now we can guess why EB3I is crawling for past few years.
    With regular quota of 3000 per year EB3I (until July 2007) will be cleared in next 20+ years.





    VMH_GC
    07-19 10:19 AM
    Message from Pappu:

    Yes this is not a typo. This is true. Aman has made more financial sacrifices and time sacrifices than anyone else. Not a single penny has been reimbursed to him for his trips to DC, food and stay in DC or car rental in DC. He even risked his job and went to DC on unpaid leave at critical times because lobbying was important for getting our work done. We in the core team know this and when we see the kind of contributions we get from members, we feel disappointed that our efforts are not valued. When we started the $20 contributions people felt $20 was too high and wanted $10 per month or less. The kind of work and effort that is needed to push a single provision is phenomenal and needs lot of capital. The more the better. Sometimes reading posts that say IV core is selfish also disappoints us. People do not know the effort that goes in getting anything done. This website is simply a tool for us to communicate to everyone. The big effort is the lobbying work. We hope the Buisnessweek article helps people realize our hard work and people value it by contributing to it and helping us in all action items.


    In my opinion, we should reimburse AMAN for all the cost he incurred during last few years.





    ak27
    06-14 12:31 PM
    I am little bit worried because IO needs to go to HO and get approval before they can approve an applications due to pending name check over 180 days. there was law suite and Judge has forced USCIS issue green card if name check has been pending over 180 days but, there has been new memo from USCIS field director and IO has to write to HO and get approval in these cases.. I am not sure whether an IO will be willing to go head office for an applicant.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment