Popular Post

Saturday, June 25, 2011

air gear wallpaper

images Road Air Gear Wallpaper air gear wallpaper. Stolen Kiss Air Gear Wallpaper
  • Stolen Kiss Air Gear Wallpaper



  • sam_hoosier
    07-03 10:13 AM
    Atty fees were paid by my employer; my out of pocket was approx. $ 500. However, the intangible cost (disappointment, having parents stand in a queue to get BC etc.) is far greater :(





    wallpaper Stolen Kiss Air Gear Wallpaper air gear wallpaper. ~DiStOrTeD ReAliTy~ Air Gear
  • ~DiStOrTeD ReAliTy~ Air Gear



  • Michael chertoff
    12-29 06:25 PM
    My situation,

    I am a july 2 filer, planning to use EAD to work in diifferent company in same profession(NOT invoking AC21). On I-485 approval want to come back to the original employer who filed I-485. my company is supporting and willing to support for any RFEs.

    Please tell me if it is going to work and what are the risks involved.

    Thanks in advance

    MC





    air gear wallpaper. wallpaper galleries,
  • wallpaper galleries,



  • Roger Binny
    11-26 06:55 PM
    Great job, thank you IV and thank you IV core.





    2011 ~DiStOrTeD ReAliTy~ Air Gear air gear wallpaper. Air Gear Wallpaper
  • Air Gear Wallpaper



  • dan19
    04-13 11:11 AM
    USCIS didnt announce that..Any links to the announcement?

    No visa bulletins till October2007
    Thats what USCIS announced 2 weeks back
    So stay cool:)



    more...


    air gear wallpaper. Air Gear wallpaper awesome
  • Air Gear wallpaper awesome



  • Kitiara
    02-07 09:36 AM
    It's one up in Gloucestershire... I used to visit it a lot when I went on holiday with my parents when I was young. Can't remember the name of it though.

    Was always mad about castles. Loved the whole medieval thing.





    air gear wallpaper. Air Gear PSP wallpaper #3
  • Air Gear PSP wallpaper #3



  • rajev_kk
    08-10 09:45 AM
    I understand what everybody says, but some people are honest and you have to believe. Can somebody who is knowledgeable on the subject, post a reply please?



    more...


    air gear wallpaper. _fire Candy Air Gear Wallpaper
  • _fire Candy Air Gear Wallpaper



  • sanju
    09-09 09:13 PM
    I have a question on salary hike after invoking AC21.
    What if new employer pay same salary as old and the other amount as per diem. Is that going to be a problem.
    For ex. current employer is paying 80K and new employer is going to pay 120 K. Which is way beyond the limit. In this case can new employer pay the difference in per diem.
    Experts, your opinion please.

    It may be ok if the new employers writes in the employment verification letter sent to USCIS to reply to the RFE that your salary with the new employer is say between 80K-83K "plus benefits". Per diem is actually a benefit. The only problem could be, per diem is for finite period of time and you have to maintain a primary residence different than the place of your work, now sure though. I think this question could be verified by a lawyer and/or HR dept.





    2010 wallpaper galleries, air gear wallpaper. Road Air Gear Wallpaper
  • Road Air Gear Wallpaper



  • Higcoptimist
    04-01 07:31 PM
    Hi,

    Sent the two faxes.

    My thanks to the core group and active members, working tirelessly towards our common goal.

    Cheers



    more...


    air gear wallpaper. Air Gear wallpapers from
  • Air Gear wallpapers from



  • Openarms
    06-05 03:57 PM
    Thanks KS !! but is it a law or did they create their own rules ? I know I am day dreaming here ...but if they were to push (the worst category) EB3 - I in this case so that it is somewhere in 2003 then it would make their system look better ..i.e. instead of giving people a chance to say that USCIS is broken they could say ..people will get GC's in 4 -5 years time. (whereas now people can say ..you have to wait for 8 years to get a GC).
    which brings me to another point ..maybe we (atleast EB3 - I, EB2 - I and others affected) should send emails to their countries newspaper about these long queues .. at the least ..it would help some to make a decision on whether to go through this stupid process after wasting 10 - 12 K

    Guys! is there any action item for IV regarding in this "Worst Effected Category EB3-India"?
    Let us make some effort here, how we can help this category? Yeah! we all know fund drive first thing.





    hair Air Gear Wallpaper air gear wallpaper. Minami Air Gear Wallpaper
  • Minami Air Gear Wallpaper



  • snathan
    06-17 09:31 PM
    Below are some links for those who are looking for visa stamping related 'disaster' stories.... I think this is a lost cause since the DOS/DHS really does not care...justice and fairness is probably not in their dictionary.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18760
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19066
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=270800#post270800
    http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?q=Y&a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=4724019812&m=772108581&p=57
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=50933335266
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pd-XmqrjF_Zob58NgG0GjWg&output=html

    If possible contact those affected members and spread this news. We can draft a letter along with their stories and send it to all media and congressmen, DOS officials.



    more...


    air gear wallpaper. Queen Air Gear Wallpaper
  • Queen Air Gear Wallpaper



  • ramus
    06-27 08:53 AM
    Could you please assign date time for every single member that they should file their application on?
    Thanks a lot.



    I don't have the necessity to postpone I have filed mine long time back. Iam glasd Atleast 40% agrees to my idea who care about others .. i just need 20% more to get the majority :cool: I would appreciate if we can all focus on the real problem rather than individuals.





    hot Air Gear wallpaper awesome air gear wallpaper. Spitfire Air Gear Wallpaper
  • Spitfire Air Gear Wallpaper



  • gc4me
    12-03 03:39 PM
    I called the customer service # on 11/04 and the guy told me that he is sending email reguest for my FP and I got FP notice (my attorney's office also got one) on 11/13. Hope this helps.



    more...


    house Air Gear - Music 4 Life air gear wallpaper. Day Off Air Gear Wallpaper
  • Day Off Air Gear Wallpaper



  • sunny1000
    12-22 03:32 PM
    Sorry partner, I was just sharing info.
    Did not mean to imply you were wrong in any way. :-)

    got it, no worries.





    tattoo Air Gear PSP wallpaper #3 air gear wallpaper. Plushies lt;3 Air Gear Wallpaper
  • Plushies lt;3 Air Gear Wallpaper



  • bidhanc
    03-21 02:15 PM
    I am in NYC. Shall we team up?
    Yes, we should.
    I am a little late on this "meet the lawyers" drive.
    Do we have any more people around here from NY?

    Bidhan



    more...


    pictures _fire Candy Air Gear Wallpaper air gear wallpaper. At the top Air Gear Wallpaper
  • At the top Air Gear Wallpaper



  • Macaca
    09-01 10:17 PM
    Based on this, GC holders with 40 work credits (that is, 10 years of US work experience) and reside in any of the 50 US states are eligible for SS, if they satisfy age and other requirements.

    It is possible that the the articles I read assumed that it will take 10 years to get citizenship. I have read this remark more then once.

    I will not be able locate the articles but keep in mind in the following articles. I have put a question mark on my original post.





    dresses Spitfire Air Gear Wallpaper air gear wallpaper. Thorn Queen Air Gear Wallpaper
  • Thorn Queen Air Gear Wallpaper



  • madhu345
    10-09 10:44 PM
    Everest Technologies? Ravi Kandimalla??? I heard horror stories about them.

    Dude...you still remember this Alpheratta GA company?



    more...


    makeup Air Gear wallpapers from air gear wallpaper. Air Gear - Music 4 Life
  • Air Gear - Music 4 Life



  • undertaker
    05-15 11:46 AM
    While I do not condone all practices of these big companies: coz of them many ppl sitting in India will have a H-1 and may never come here but me and some of my friends who have been working hard as students here (doing B.S. from a very reputed school, that still doesn't help be cap exempt) shall likely be left out.
    But, I do see racism in all this H-1B talk, lets face it: these are means to control (mostly) Asian immigration, I'm sure this wouldn't be an issue at all if H-1B was not the 'brown man's' visa to America.
    PS: Just my 2 cents, no offense intended to anyone of any color.





    girlfriend Plushies lt;3 Air Gear Wallpaper air gear wallpaper. Kazu-sama Air Gear Wallpaper
  • Kazu-sama Air Gear Wallpaper



  • thakurrajiv
    07-02 03:10 PM
    My company paid for attorney fees. I dont know the amount for that.
    My pocket expense
    $380 - medical tests
    $60 - photographs
    $50 - mailing fees.

    Obviously, no money can account for the mental torture I and my family have been going through once we learned about visa bulletion revision rumors.





    hairstyles Queen Air Gear Wallpaper air gear wallpaper. time oblivion Air Gear
  • time oblivion Air Gear



  • Znan
    07-25 04:49 PM
    I see your point, I would still prefer browsing and having migranes than paying attention and doing all that the wife says (Impossible exists in one placec for sure-just try doing what she tells you for once:D)

    It is not about you browsing on this forum continously..it is about you not paying attention to your wife continoulsy.:D:D

    Even if there would no IV..wife will tell you the same for some other stuff you are following vigourously.





    sandy_77
    04-25 09:31 AM
    Dear Administrator (Pappu)...How should I contact you. I had previously emailed at info@immigrationvoice.org (on 4/20/2008) but did not get a reply.

    Thanks for all the replies guys. Believe me I have tried everything possible to try and expedite this security check process. I contacted the news channels and news papers (ones you guys mentioned and more) but no one even dared to reply. I firmly believe that most of the media in India is extremely sympathetic to US and they do not want to disturb the status quo. Otherwise what can explain this complete lack of any news coverage given the number of people who are suffering. Please also read the security clearance tracker at http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=4724019812&m=772108581
    Given the number of people who have read these forums and documented their situation, you would assume that there must be at least one news item covering this situation. There is none whatsoever. Everyone on H1B is now afraid to go out of US and most of those people who wanted to or needed to get their passports stamped are thinking again. This essentially means nobody on H1B visa should think of visiting their families and friends outside US if they already do not have a visa stamp with sufficient time. Initially I thought mostly guys with muslim names are getting stuck but now it is confirmed that if your name is Amit Kumar forget about stamping as you will have to wait for 3 to at least 8 months. I have a hindu name and so do lot of others who are stuck. The situation I think became worse since January 2008 when most visa officers were asked to apply not only PIMS checks but also TAL checks strictly. So if your are a chemical engineer, biotechnologist (unfortunately I am engineer working for a biotech company) and any other job that a Master's level student (mostly with none IT degrees, but not necessarily so) can take in US, you will have to go through TAL check since every type of advanced skills job is listed in this TAL list. How dumb can the US government departments be by issuing such a list without adequate training of the visa officers to understand what represents a threat versus what represents some advanced skills work being done in US which will allow such work to remain in US.
    I am extremely worried because I don't know what will happen to this backlog when newly issued 85000 H1b professionals will go for stamping.
    Guys this situation needs urgent attention since DOS has started seeing every body with an H1B as a threat to the nation and this notion has to be dispelled. I am not saying that they should not apply TAL checks, but these should be applied to only those who are working on some really sensitive technology and to determine this DOS should have a technologist to review the resume of such a person rather than an Visa Officer. DOS doesn't even respond to my emails. My last hope is the US senator from my area that my company has contacted to help. But given the experience of others at the murthy forum, even this does not shake the mighty all knowing DOS.





    logiclife
    12-13 04:23 PM
    Fraudulent labor (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_lcsubs.html)

    Proposal to end it and lawyers' push to keep it alive (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_endsub.html)

    AILA's push to keep labor sub alive (see article dated 4/10/06) (http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=8704)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment