Popular Post

Saturday, June 25, 2011

wallpaper painting

images Neytiri wallpaper painting by wallpaper painting. wallpaper before painting.
  • wallpaper before painting.



  • beppenyc
    03-16 03:53 PM
    I did read it, and I really hope that something happen this year. The OC magazine is very focused on Immigration, like the AZ Central.





    wallpaper wallpaper before painting. wallpaper painting. Chinese Painting Wallpaper
  • Chinese Painting Wallpaper



  • shana04
    08-20 05:52 PM
    Friend,

    Even if you paid cash, probably should have withdrawn from bank. And you should be having that bank withdrawl slip or you can go online to get a copy of your bank statement, which shows that you have withdrawn that amount - this is just a proof.

    Now call your employer to refund all your money with interest and the loss that you incured for working all these years and the opportunity that you have lost for not filing I 485, else you would file a case agains him with police and FBI for taking cash as this would not provide any proof for filing labor and not filing I 485.

    Now you threaten that you would file a suit against him, give all kinds of threats to these A**H***S. sorry could not control my words.

    I am kind of same situtation but my employer filed my 485, but exploiting me.

    Bastarads, would not progress of some one else money.

    I am sorry for you my friend.





    wallpaper painting. Wallpaper Body Painting Art
  • Wallpaper Body Painting Art



  • paskal
    12-20 11:41 PM
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/12/20/AR2006122001910.html


    both Rajiv Khanna and Shusterman have fought these kinds of high profile cases
    wonder if they might be interested in something like this.......





    2011 Chinese Painting Wallpaper wallpaper painting. wallpaper painting. Oil Painting Wallpaper; Oil Painting Wallpaper. miththoo
  • wallpaper painting. Oil Painting Wallpaper; Oil Painting Wallpaper. miththoo



  • newuser
    09-19 03:35 PM
    So those guys who attended the hearings or met with senators. what was the result? what did they accomplished? did they get the opportunity to participate with the senator or law maker in an action plan? or we just wasted that opportunity asking for autographs? please those guys post your comments. - I strongly object to the language used in your post. How can you say the IV members just went to get the autographs. If you were involved in any of the meetings with the lawmeekers, you would know the difference. Just don't come here for name sake and post whatever you want.

    Get educated yourself before posting these silly questions. Also open the thread in the appropriate forum.



    more...


    wallpaper painting. Oriental painting. Wallpaper
  • Oriental painting. Wallpaper



  • gc_in_30_yrs
    09-14 03:20 PM
    I have several friends who were waiting for GC desparately and they thought it was the final destination. They had many reasons why to get GC and once they get, they will be free and can do / will do everything possible. But, once they got it, they settled in a permanent job. Without GC, they were working for the same client with even more pay and life was good if not better.

    I was thinking the same way; because I am no different.

    Oflate, I realised, I am un-necessarily worried about something which is not in my control. I realised that I am well paid, with this pay even the benefits I am not getting are compensated. Why am I worried? Should I be after GC in order to get peace of mind? I started looking it little differently. I am in this country to earn more money and live comfortably. I am already enjoying what I wanted. Then, why am I worried still? May be it is in human nature to always look for something which is not in the hands.

    I still need GC for other things like Children education and get some other benefits (our education / starting business etc). I agree, but there is lot of time for that in my case. There are several people who are in the same state as me if not all. Everyone's needs are different.

    I thought I will just share my ideas so that atleast some of the people will be happier.





    wallpaper painting. hairstyles Beautiful Painting Wallpaper wallpaper painting.
  • hairstyles Beautiful Painting Wallpaper wallpaper painting.



  • vasu009
    02-10 06:51 PM
    > *** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***
    >
    > The last processing action taken on your case
    >
    > Receipt Number: LINxxxxxxxxxxxx
    >
    > Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
    >
    > Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.
    >
    > On February 10, 2009, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
    >
    > If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.
    >
    > *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
    > *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.
    >
    >
    > Sincerely,
    >
    >
    > The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)



    more...


    wallpaper painting. Free world painting Wallpapers
  • Free world painting Wallpapers



  • rangaswamy
    08-05 01:44 PM
    Is this supposed to be cribbing, just for the heck of it? In what way can getting a 2 yr EAD be bad news?

    For EB ROW, if they issue 1 yr EAD...does tht mean their 485s are not approved for at least 1 yr?


    First off its only informational, so other people know that even with PD being current you can receive 2 year EAD.
    Well, good news because i don't have to worry about renewing it for another 18 months, bad news because does it mean my 485 is nowhere near processing.

    Either way im not fretting about it, when its my turn i will get it. It was just a statement.





    2010 Wallpaper Body Painting Art wallpaper painting. Neytiri wallpaper painting by
  • Neytiri wallpaper painting by



  • buddyinsd
    10-28 01:49 AM
    Mr. Murthy didn't bring out the message correctly. If you read clearly his message is directed towards state govts which dont provide infrastructure and mandatory English as education. So, I think he meant that as long as state govts act upon giving good infrastructure and mandatory English, young talent will remain in India.

    But r the bloody politicians listening?

    The man is worth $1.6 billion and need not resort to such cheap gimmicks and hez no longer the chief of Infosys. And the guy who cant interpret a simple message and calling it a gimmick whoz he? Some small time programmer sitting in a corner typing stuff about Infosys/gimmicks???--- LOL. Give the revolutionary businessman some respect will ya?



    more...


    wallpaper painting. Our painting and decorating
  • Our painting and decorating



  • newuser
    07-10 11:54 AM
    Well said. Why doesn't he show the contributions made by the HIGH SKILLED to the american economy.

    Why don't we educate him by sending mails in writing to all the other news media organization's on a particular day - just like we did the flower campaign. Its costs less than a dollar and we can 1000's of them.


    Folks, I have in the past written to Lou Dobbs directly expressing concerns with his vitriolic outbursts against Indians. He responded at length claiming the he has no disrespect or disregard for India, just that he cares about his country so much that relatively it might make the other country look worse off!

    Here is what I would suggest: write to Lou and CNN producers exposing
    how Lou's views:
    - Are racially insensitive, slanderous to an entire community; with the risk of flaming hate crime (which is criminal offence)
    - How they ignore the basic economic reality of high skilled labor's contribution and competitive advantage to the US economy and corporations
    - How they ignore the basic legal reality that high skilled labor on H1B visas pay taxes, social security and medicare that goes back to the US economy
    - How they tarnish the reputation of hardworking ambituous workers that are truly the only remaining link to the USA's hoary tradition of sweat equity with the hope of achieving the Great American Dream.

    Basically, we need to point out that he is insulting his own country's grand traditions of democratic, legal and meritrocratic traditions by taking potshots at a defenseless community of white collar workers that are strengthening the social, economic and cultural fabric of this nation.

    Of factual inaccuracy is his hallmark and his tradition. Let us counter that by reframing the context of the overall dialog so that the world see how shallow Lou Dobbs really is.





    hair wallpaper painting. Oil Painting Wallpaper; Oil Painting Wallpaper. miththoo wallpaper painting. painting Wallpaper
  • painting Wallpaper



  • shana04
    02-12 03:41 PM
    Hi Shana04,

    Did you invoke AC21 with H1 transfer? I mean did you transfer your H1B to a different company which is not your GC sponsoring company? If so give me more details..

    Question:
    Am working for a GC sponsoring company and applied for 485 and received EAD, AP etc... Am not willing to move to EAD..can i change the company with a H1B transfer and invoking AC21? Pls give details..

    Thanks

    Ramesh,

    I have responded the same to "kishdam "

    I was in the same situation as yours.

    Just file H1B with different company but with same job title and jobe code.

    Then ask your attorney to send AC21, it is just a letter with new offer letter.

    Good luck



    more...


    wallpaper painting. Chinese Painting Wallpaper
  • Chinese Painting Wallpaper



  • pappu
    05-31 03:03 PM
    I am from Ohio and tried several times to join State Chapter. I did get PM from a member last week who asked me to get him my personal info, which I did but no rsponse from him..

    Can you suggest a link how can I join SC?

    Best..

    RV

    Please try to contact your chapter from this page
    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52

    It is also a menu item under advocacy on the top.

    If you do not get a response, then contact IV member ID meenal





    hot Oriental painting. Wallpaper wallpaper painting. paintings wallpapers.
  • paintings wallpapers.



  • needhelp!
    08-28 09:59 AM
    My wife and I will be flying from Los Angeles. I am already working extra hours to take 2 days off. It will be once in a lifetime opportunity to raise our voice in DC and meet lawmakers.

    Buck up other states..



    more...


    house Painting arts wallpapers and wallpaper painting. Chinese Painting Wallpaper
  • Chinese Painting Wallpaper



  • FinalGC
    03-21 07:56 AM
    I just sent an email. I am bumping this thread up

    I am ready to coordinate from Lansing, Michigan.





    tattoo hairstyles Beautiful Painting Wallpaper wallpaper painting. wallpaper painting. Oil Painting Wallpaper
  • Oil Painting Wallpaper



  • RollingStone12
    05-11 12:49 PM
    I sincere hope Dream act pass. Illegal kids suffer more. Our suffer less. Parents made mistake. Why they pay?

    Shouldn't they ask this question to their parents ? Why should US pay for their mistake ?



    more...


    pictures Free world painting Wallpapers wallpaper painting. Body Painting Wallpaper » Body
  • Body Painting Wallpaper » Body



  • Suva
    11-04 10:02 AM
    You are absolutely right. Dems are only worried about illegals. Its good that they are no longer a majority in the House. I think we have better option for any kind of piecemeal bills with republicans only.



    Thank God Dems are out otherwise Legals will never get anything till every illegal crossing the border is ahead of them. Democrats are only good for three kind of people:

    Illegals
    Illegals
    Illegals

    I hope Obama looses soon and we have some sanity of law





    dresses paintings wallpapers. wallpaper painting. Painting Wall Paper (SG 004)
  • Painting Wall Paper (SG 004)



  • sajimm
    02-23 05:05 PM
    I haven�t got a chance to see the actual RFE notice yet, but as per my lawyer it�s for the TB test. The doctor skipped the TB skin test and we both did the X-ray which came back negative.

    Does anyone went to a different doctor that the one who initially took the test. I relocated since I took the test, and would like to avoid the 4hr drive.

    Has anyone seen a different doctor after getting an RFE. Or should I have got to the same doctor.



    more...


    makeup Our painting and decorating wallpaper painting. Painting arts wallpapers and
  • Painting arts wallpapers and



  • scorpion00
    04-23 12:14 PM
    Done. just sent to white house and local senator.





    girlfriend Oil Painting Wallpaper wallpaper painting. Download medium wallpaper of
  • Download medium wallpaper of



  • helloh1
    01-26 06:19 PM
    hey lazycis.... thanks for the pdf. Its very informative and relieving too.





    hairstyles Chinese Painting Wallpaper wallpaper painting. The wallpaper paintings began
  • The wallpaper paintings began



  • nousername
    07-21 08:57 PM
    Hey Ronhira, I really enjoyed reading your reply.. I really don't care about this so called call but your reply simply made me smile. Thanks...


    hey asshole, stop posting these idiotic messages using different ids..... no one is scared of this shit.... if you really don't want people to call.... stop posting this bullshit..... otherwise people will call in.... and u can't do a jack shit about it..... if u r for real and u think anyone here is scared of this shit...... u r just old school which means u need basic lessons of what's going on in this world ..... probably that's y even slumdogs can take u'r job and u r unemployed.... just image, if according to u "slumdogs" like us can take u'r job.... what does that make you.... worst than a slumdog.... maybe poop of slumdog... do u have any shame..... stop spamming now.....

    no one here cares for u'r stupid call of bunch of slumdog poops ..... u'r impotent and u'll continue to be impotent.... go to hell.... with luv from a slumdog





    gsc999
    10-11 04:58 PM
    Thats true..everybody are bothered about EAD and FP. I am here for more than 8 years in this country. IV should emphasise this and USICS should allow affected candidates like us to file I-485 and atleast get EAD. we have priority date earlier compared to others.

    I missed the date by just a week:( .Not sure what to do here . People on the forum seems to be concerned about Fingerprinting and getting EAD's only .

    Same situation here too. My husband came to this country in 1999. Filed for greencard in 2004. Labor was sent to philly BEC and it got cleared in September 2007 so we too missed the window too. Not sure what to do


    ---
    Rest assured we are working to remove the root cause of visa retrogression.

    On a separate note, how can you start a thread demanding something from "IV" when you and few other people on this thread, stuck in backlog after 17th August, say that they don't want to volunteer for IV. Please explain why do you expect us to do all the work for you? If you aren't serious then please stop lamenting about your plight.

    Join your state chapter and get involved, your active participation is what will strengthen IV and enable us to fix this issue.





    sukhyani
    04-18 04:43 PM
    I will take it :D
    In that case, at least you will have your EAD and AP and can change your blood sucking deshi consulting company after 180 days and can peruse better employment opportunities.

    I dont know how to do it therefore asking, can someone start a poll to see how many of our members became eligible for file for I485 after this movement in Visa numbers?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment