Popular Post

Saturday, June 25, 2011

wallpaper of love birds

images Love Birds Wallpapers wallpaper of love birds. Pair Of Yellow Lovebirds On
  • Pair Of Yellow Lovebirds On



  • RajForGC
    06-07 12:10 PM
    EB3 140 is already approved on Jan 2006, we re-applied 140 again on EB2 but got the Priority date of EB3 for EB2 of Sep 2005. But I Think priority date is only for Labor not 140, so my 140 for EB2 is still May 21 isn't it?





    wallpaper Pair Of Yellow Lovebirds On wallpaper of love birds. love birds photos,love birds
  • love birds photos,love birds



  • suresh.emails
    10-28 07:23 PM
    Hi 'Internet'

    I'm not like you to come with annonymous ID's (like 'internet'). My email id is suresh.emails@yahoo.com. I'm using it since ages. I have used my email id on IV forum

    I have entered all my details in the forum and send the same details to IV Virginia Chapter.

    In other words i'm a fully registered member with IV Virginia state chapter.

    If you have red my posting clearly, I wrote, I don't bother about RED's/Green's.

    I was hurt for the using bad language by an IV member on a matured immigration forum.

    You responded to my post having not read it properly. This is what is called interpretation issue with the language. This is what I wanted to convey.

    Why are you referring to some thing really not related 'in secure' to this post.

    I'm fighting on the BAD language usage on a forum. When are participants are matured enough what to write on

    Read again and again before respond to some one's posting.



    You will come back with another new annonymous ID. So stop being a hypocrite. If you want to go then go. Nobody cares who you are and for that matter who anyone is in this annonymous forum.

    People come and go when their question is answered or when they get a greencard. People only care about their answers or a greencard. No mature person cares about red and green dots. Only people who who are insecure and have nothing better to do in life crib about red dots. Find a better cause to fight in life dude.





    wallpaper of love birds. Colours Love Birds Photos,
  • Colours Love Birds Photos,



  • shantak
    03-25 08:40 AM
    Hello guys,
    I want to know if IV is in support of the STRIVE Bill or not. Should we ask the congressmen to vote for it or no? Your help is appreciated
    Thanks





    2011 love birds photos,love birds wallpaper of love birds. wallpapers of love birds.
  • wallpapers of love birds.



  • Sakthisagar
    10-28 01:11 PM
    Brush up your General Knowledge, look around you. If you see, there is a priority date on my post - Infy does not sponspor GC's, atleast not with those priority dates in EB2 category. Can you deduce what that implies?

    You are thinking only about the small percentage of "lost Indians" (including me) who are in this mess - if you really think about your motherland (and mine), help guys like NRN get a good infrastructure in place. By ridiculing him, what are you trying to say? had you been in his place, what would you have done? Settle here immediately, and launch a daily "freighter" to bring all Indians to US? What desh bhakti!

    tonyHK12 rightly said - "look around" - dont get blinded sitting in front of the computer with just one site to visit ;) Look at the good things that someone does, take the positive things out of everything, respect every being - that is what the religions say - if you really believe in one. Wake up buddy - may God bless you!

    BTW, if you ask the Hindu "pundits", it is not a religion at all, its more than just a religion!


    Yeah... very good, now there is two.... this is the proof why EB is not moving or why there is no unity. Keep on arguing and disunite that is the usual desi NRI habit. especially people in USA.

    Brush your GK about Hindu religion.. and this word is just phrased by a Irish Padri just to fool Hindus and you become a trap of it.. I pity Wake up and dont be in a fools world!



    more...


    wallpaper of love birds. Love Birds Kissing Wallpapers
  • Love Birds Kissing Wallpapers



  • krishnam70
    07-10 06:02 PM
    Lou Dobbs is playing to the galleries. The galleries are filled with people like him who are waiting for the sound bytes. The frenzy will keep increasing until it reaches crescendo like the NAZI campaigns. So we need to direct part of our media campaign towards stopping these lies. The only way we will get out coverage is to go out against the big ones and make the noise. We need to get all the ravings of Lou against the legal immigrants every sound byte , every word he uttered against legal tax paying wannabe immigrants( no nationality restrictions). If all of us unite and make a move against him it will make CNN see reason or Lou to talk facts and not the fiction he talks about us.





    wallpaper of love birds. Love Birds Wallpaper
  • Love Birds Wallpaper



  • sledge_hammer
    02-27 05:11 PM
    Well my friend, don't bring your pretentious "I'm-so-great-I'm-non-judgemental-oo-la-la" BS here. If we don't make it clear in our replies that we do not condone any actions that break the law, we are just making it easier for anti-immigration people to easily point fingers at us and claim we are all drug peddlers or criminal.

    I would urge more members here to reply to the OP that we at IV do not have any sympathy for people breaking the law.

    As for you 24fps, think before you type!

    I think its pretty immature for members to draw moral judgments and post those remarks here, all thats required is to tell the OP that this forum is for redressing Legal immigrant based issue (primarily dealing with the Green-Card delays etc), to tell the OP to take her "sob story" or " not being sorry" and pulling up moral judgments is just plan immature, period.



    more...


    wallpaper of love birds. wallpapers of love birds
  • wallpapers of love birds



  • styrum
    03-27 11:23 PM
    Then you are a hero!:D

    will take care of CO.

    thx





    2010 Colours Love Birds Photos, wallpaper of love birds. Love Birds Wallpapers
  • Love Birds Wallpapers



  • pappu
    12-01 09:00 AM
    I have my Automobile and Home insurance through Amica. But they declined to give me a Life Insurance Quote because i am not a citizen or a GC holder. They are ready to insure the cars I drive and the house i live in, but not me.

    I am not too happy with this scenario and i have sent an email to them asking reasons on why they cannot accept my life insurance. After all i will be paying them right. If i dont get a valid response from them i will be going to somebody who is not impartial to Resident Aliens (PPL on Visas)

    May be another point to add to our Debate.
    Go to know this. Has anyone experienced problems with health insurance too. Especially health insurance taken by individuals themselves rather then provided by employers?



    more...


    wallpaper of love birds. love birds green plain picture
  • love birds green plain picture



  • 10dulkar
    09-27 10:02 PM
    look the same. From those Anti_immigrant, anti-foriegn programers group. Wake up buddy you should welcome new immigrants or you and your father won't get your social security payment. That's reality. Becoz all of your children are working in either Burger Kings or McDonald's without working hard for thier degrees. And I agree they work hard on asking you if it is TO GO or for here. You want any soda?
    Go Figure!





    hair wallpapers of love birds. wallpaper of love birds. Love Birds.
  • Love Birds.



  • DoggyStyle
    07-21 11:48 PM
    If the sale takes place, it probably will be bought by either a Chinese or Indian company. Some dumb anti-immigrationists will try to block legal migration every possible way when most of their companies are either taking jobs overseas or getting sold to foreign companies. Go and find the source of what has destroyed the economy and try to fix it. No foreigner has ruined the economy.

    I agree. They just blame Indians for everything they fail.



    more...


    wallpaper of love birds. love birds wallpaper. how
  • love birds wallpaper. how



  • PD_Dec2002
    06-29 08:14 AM
    I have been resisting reading this thread until now. Had a gut feeling that something with such an idiotic title cannot have anything meaningful. Anyway, just read this and couldn't help rolling on the floor!

    So basically this crackpot "rajakannan" files in June and tries to con everyone into applying on July 31st, thus ensuring two things (IMHO):

    1. USCIS won't delay sending his EAD and AP due to deluge of I-485 applications.
    2. In case the dates retrogress middle of the month (mid-July) due to large volumes of I-485s from people (from other countries or those who don't visit here), then that reduces additional backlog for his case.

    Good job, "rajakannan", you have only managed to insult your intelligence by starting this thread. Members/Visitors here have noble intentions and hearts of gold not to wish bad things for your I-485.

    Crawl back under your mushroom and don't ever come here again.

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    hot Love Birds Kissing Wallpapers wallpaper of love birds. house The Two Love Birds were
  • house The Two Love Birds were



  • rajbgp2002
    04-02 01:48 AM
    fax sent



    more...


    house Free Love Birds, Black Swans wallpaper of love birds. Colourful Birds With Love (20
  • Colourful Birds With Love (20



  • mhathi
    05-17 10:01 AM
    I am wondering everybody here is throwing stones at small consulting companies, I wonder how these people came to US surely somebody did there H1? right? People are working in big companies HP/Oracle/SAP bla bla.. but I'm sure they are not the ones who brought you guys here. Also the day they'll get their green cards each of these people are going to open similar companies and do the same thing. This is amazing how people forget their past and forget the people who brought them here...I will call you guys thankless....

    Sorry to disillusion you, but there ARE people who are US educated and never even spoke to a consulting firm before. Not everyone is an IT consultant, again don't paint everyone with th same brush. People do get H1 in a full time position other than consulting.





    tattoo Love Birds Wallpaper wallpaper of love birds. Love Birds iPhone Wallpaper
  • Love Birds iPhone Wallpaper



  • swadeshi
    08-30 09:25 PM
    We can do better than this. Let's book tickets and fly to DC. We must participate in this event. Please take two days off and be in DC, and if you do not have enough vacation time, take one day off. Please contribute to this event.

    We live in NJ and my husband was not ready to take a day off initially, I was going to come with friends and now after bugging him for days together I finally showed him this message about people flying in from CA and well he is motivated to come, he plans to work remotely on the 17th the lobby day, we are bringing some friends visiting from India too;)



    more...


    pictures wallpapers of love birds wallpaper of love birds. Love Birds iPhone wallpaper
  • Love Birds iPhone wallpaper



  • h1-b forever
    07-16 10:45 AM
    Over 60% of the US and 90% of Arizona supports the law they passed.
    The same 60% or more people in the US support the cause of solving the immigration system.

    Obama and his Attorney General are doing the wrong thing by interfering with state politics.
    As for the Arizona law, immigration issues fall under the federal jurisdiction - so it is the State that is interfering with the fed agency.

    How can these high ranking officials tell state law enforcement NOT TO enforce laws?
    The Fed is going after the law itself - and arguing on its unconstitutionality. Enforcing a law that is unconstitutional is not right

    The Supreme court will favor AZ even before the case starts. Slam Dunk.
    Lets wait and see!!





    dresses house The Two Love Birds were wallpaper of love birds. free love birds wallpaper.
  • free love birds wallpaper.



  • shana04
    02-12 12:34 PM
    I have noticed soft LUD's on all receipts including I140, H1B with all other receipts (485, EAD and AP) for my self and my spouse after using AC21 with H1B transfer.

    Not received FP yet and did not call Service center for it.

    Any clues? or any experienced the same.



    more...


    makeup love birds green plain picture wallpaper of love birds. Free Love Birds, Black Swans
  • Free Love Birds, Black Swans



  • red200
    10-26 11:01 PM
    there should not be a issue





    girlfriend Love Birds iPhone Wallpaper wallpaper of love birds. Album Title : Love Birds
  • Album Title : Love Birds



  • MeraNaamJoker
    08-12 10:49 AM
    Does anyone know if its possible to just renew the green-card or one has to apply for naturalization after 5 years?

    You can revnew your GC after an intial period of 10 years. You are at your free will and wish to remain on your GC. You will be eligible for Naturalization after 5 years. That does not mean that you have to use that oppurtunity.

    Now to the original question of this thread.

    It is highly recommended that one must stay with the original sponsoring company for atleast 6 months after the GC is approved. If you leave the company in good terms with them or rather if they do not create any fuss, then you are safe.

    Say in my case, my original employer laid me off and I ported my process with AC21 to another company, where I am working for 3 yrs and just got my GC approved. I am not obligated to stay with this company as they are not my original sponsor. And again they cannot revoke my GC.

    Having said that, the employers can create problems for you, if they decide to hunt you down. But that will not do them any good other than the 'revenge' they may enjoy on you.

    My collegue was planning to leave his company after GC approval and his employer cancelled the GC process by withdrawing the application. The USCIS has informed him about this officially to him. He was panicked and was about to start another application and one fine morning, his GC approval came to him through snail mail.

    What I am trying to say is there are laws, rules, processes and methods. Not everything will be applicable everytime or does not happen all the time. It truly depends on your luck too.

    GOOD LUCK!!!





    hairstyles love birds wallpaper. how wallpaper of love birds. kissing irds pictures
  • kissing irds pictures



  • nfinity
    07-06 02:53 PM
    Contributions go well with congratulations...





    BharatPremi
    03-22 12:57 AM
    Gurus,

    Since EB2-India is current, I am exploring the possibility of interfiling.

    Goal: Interfile in such a way that my new application under EB2 (New case
    category) get attached with old case (EB3) priority date (07/2003) and
    thus enable me to take advantage of EB2 current PD as declared in
    April 2008 bulletin.
    GC Application/s history:
    -----------------------
    OLD APPLICATION

    Employer: xyz
    Category: EB3-RIR Conversion-India
    Priority Date: 07/2003
    Labor approved
    I-140 approved
    I-140 approval date: 06/2007
    AP and EAD approved
    485 receipt date: 07/1*/2007

    NEW APPLICATION

    Employer: ZAB
    Category: EB2-India
    Priority Date: 06/2006
    PERM LABOR approved
    I-140 approved
    I-140 approval date:08/2006
    No AP/EAD/485 applied under this application

    Notes: (1) Currently working for company CDE on EAD.
    (2) "A" number on both I-140 are similar and different from "A" number
    on 485 file.
    (3) Occupation codes for both category are "Close" and matches the
    job profile with current employment on EAD

    Question: Is my goal achievable? If yes, then what to do and how to
    proceed?

    Thanks in advance for any help to sort this out.

    - BharatPremi





    va_dude
    09-09 03:24 PM
    You are right, the PMP doesn't really fit too well with more contemporary software development methdologies of today. But the book still adds some value in that it still talks about the basic fundamentals of planning, executing and monitoring - which are activities practiced in all industries.

    I did get some additional value by reading up on agile project mgmt. Its more software dev specific.

    Asking an architect for an opinion on proj mgmt is a waste of time. There usually is a sharp divide between their perspectives (i've been on both sides of this debate). Technical architects usually feel mgmt is a bunch of fluff, which many times it is, but a lot of it is still "essential" fluff :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment