
anirudh74
05-01 05:02 PM
You guys are doing a good job .Keep the faith, I contributed 25$ , presently thats all I could do, all the best.
wallpaper tattoo Letter, Tattoo, Writing

bigboy007
07-18 03:24 PM
It seems few applicants who mailed on 6/29 or 6/30 did got RD of 7/2
http://www..com/usa-immigration-trackers/i485-tracker1/
just wondering how ???
i sorted based on application mailed date , all are pending !!
http://www..com/usa-immigration-trackers/i485-tracker1/
just wondering how ???
i sorted based on application mailed date , all are pending !!
InTheMoment
08-18 12:55 PM
Excellent point. It is called the Selective Service System (www.sss.gov), used when the President orders a military draft (like the ones during WW2 and Vietnam war)
You have to register (males only) if you become a Permanent Resident in the ages 18-26; otherwise you could have problems during naturalization (N-400 has a specific question for Selective Service) and securing Federal Student Aid.
You have to register (males only) if you become a Permanent Resident in the ages 18-26; otherwise you could have problems during naturalization (N-400 has a specific question for Selective Service) and securing Federal Student Aid.
2011 script writing tattoos. script
sam_gada
07-12 03:18 AM
News has been spread to Herguyen University, Santa Clara University and ITU
more...

payal_nag
04-25 01:18 PM
just contributed $100 to this cause!
abracadabra
07-11 11:49 AM
http://hammondlawgroup.blogspot.com/
more...
walking_dude
11-06 03:59 PM
Please don't flood/SPAM Senator Grassley with your E-mails..
If there is any such program to contact any senator, it will be announced by IV core through State chapters network. That's the purpose State Chapters were created! Right now no such action plans exist!
A sincere request to anyone, DO NOT create your own 'Action Items' on Legislative actions. Reason being, legislative matters are delicate and need careful handling. If handled without a holistic perspective and professional advice - which only IV core can provide - may backfire and harm IV cause, instead of helping it!
Regarding H1B
If the system is broken, it should be the responsibility of DoL and government to fix it. Laws on book should be enforced first before introducing new laws. Raising the fees to astronomical levels will kill the program instead of reforming it. Real fix to H1B issues is increasing the number of green cards and provide a level playing field. Wish there was work on permanent fixes to the system instead of efforts to kill it.
If there is any such program to contact any senator, it will be announced by IV core through State chapters network. That's the purpose State Chapters were created! Right now no such action plans exist!
A sincere request to anyone, DO NOT create your own 'Action Items' on Legislative actions. Reason being, legislative matters are delicate and need careful handling. If handled without a holistic perspective and professional advice - which only IV core can provide - may backfire and harm IV cause, instead of helping it!
Regarding H1B
If the system is broken, it should be the responsibility of DoL and government to fix it. Laws on book should be enforced first before introducing new laws. Raising the fees to astronomical levels will kill the program instead of reforming it. Real fix to H1B issues is increasing the number of green cards and provide a level playing field. Wish there was work on permanent fixes to the system instead of efforts to kill it.
2010 tattoo design writing.
Vexir
05-31 03:12 PM
You are right only 1 entry is allowed, but I thought I would just show the rest as examples for those who haven't yet sat down and whipped one out.
:P I think the worst one should be submitted so we have a chance against your badass design skillz. :ko:
:P I think the worst one should be submitted so we have a chance against your badass design skillz. :ko:
more...
chanduv23
02-02 09:50 AM
What are YOU smoking????
Did I say I am special? Don't put words in my mouth. So if you think that abiding by the law makes one special, then I am guilty as charged :-)
Your "fingerpointing" and "why are you special" comment really cracks me up :D
The fact that you are honest makes u special :D :D
I am unfortunate that I may not be like u :(
Did I say I am special? Don't put words in my mouth. So if you think that abiding by the law makes one special, then I am guilty as charged :-)
Your "fingerpointing" and "why are you special" comment really cracks me up :D
The fact that you are honest makes u special :D :D
I am unfortunate that I may not be like u :(
hair script writing tattoos.

skgs2000
01-10 11:52 PM
You are right..it takes time and effort, and money too. We are ready to donate, if we are allowed to file EAD after 140 clearance immeditely, ,irrespective of EB-2 or EB-3. However, do not reply saying that you need to donate first as this is not how we think. There are a whole bunch of friends who are of the same opinion.
And what is this with so many reds besides my name..wat is this?? Ppl venting their own Frustration on others.
And what is this with so many reds besides my name..wat is this?? Ppl venting their own Frustration on others.
more...
kaisersose
11-02 12:06 PM
Agreed getting a GC is a painful process not to mention the bureaucracies that go with it.Agreed serious lobbying is necessary to bring about a change in the legislative system coz waiting for years to get ones GC is plain ridiculous.But the idea of REVERSE BRAIN DRAIN is just a myth.I am pretty sure that atleast 80% of the people are just average Joes whose intellect is just better than those blonde babes of the "Girl next door" reality series.We should be glad that we were raised in a foreign country lest would have replaced those poor old folks saying "welcome to wal-mart".So lets stop talking about reverse brain drain and atleast not try to replace those intelligent ones back home. We being here is best for our country and our economy.
I am with you. We like to invent all possible reasons to try to show our importance to America, but it is obvious that reverse brain drain is not a real thing.
American will do just fine without all the foreign programmers (including myself) living and working in this country. They can find Americans to do the work or if not, they will offshore jobs. Either way, life will go on as before.
Foeign born programmers are not here because they are exceptionally bright, they are here because they could get a college degree and get trained in programming skills at a cheap throwaway cost, which is harder for an average American to afford. So the foreigner gets to write programs while the American has to settle for a sales position in Best Buy.
What America really needs; what they cannot do without are the maids, landscapers, construction workers and janitors. The politicians who have to make the decision of sending out illegals have to deal with the problem of not finding maids and gardeners for their expensive homes (their wives are not going to let them do that). Easier for them to let the illegal issue prolong while they enjoy the benefits of cheap labor providing by illegals.
The GC system is entirely in our favor. It really does not benefit America in any significant way. The fact remains that we still end up stealing their jobs at some level - whether we are willing to admit it or not.
I am with you. We like to invent all possible reasons to try to show our importance to America, but it is obvious that reverse brain drain is not a real thing.
American will do just fine without all the foreign programmers (including myself) living and working in this country. They can find Americans to do the work or if not, they will offshore jobs. Either way, life will go on as before.
Foeign born programmers are not here because they are exceptionally bright, they are here because they could get a college degree and get trained in programming skills at a cheap throwaway cost, which is harder for an average American to afford. So the foreigner gets to write programs while the American has to settle for a sales position in Best Buy.
What America really needs; what they cannot do without are the maids, landscapers, construction workers and janitors. The politicians who have to make the decision of sending out illegals have to deal with the problem of not finding maids and gardeners for their expensive homes (their wives are not going to let them do that). Easier for them to let the illegal issue prolong while they enjoy the benefits of cheap labor providing by illegals.
The GC system is entirely in our favor. It really does not benefit America in any significant way. The fact remains that we still end up stealing their jobs at some level - whether we are willing to admit it or not.
hot script writing tattoos.

Eternal_Hope
01-31 09:16 AM
On the top choose the tab - "Most Popular", the questions are # 16 and 25 currently.
I have a feeling you can vote multiple times, close the browser and try voting again - I think it works.
-----------------------
Member Texas IV
Hi,
Does anyone know what qns # it is at present at or the heading it is under. I could not find either of them.
Thanks
Contributed $300, Sent flowers.
I have a feeling you can vote multiple times, close the browser and try voting again - I think it works.
-----------------------
Member Texas IV
Hi,
Does anyone know what qns # it is at present at or the heading it is under. I could not find either of them.
Thanks
Contributed $300, Sent flowers.
more...
house May 29 2007 2:24 PM big cat

smisachu
01-21 10:20 PM
smisachu,
Thanks for that Info, here is my requirement
I am on H1B and plan to have my own company as a trader to trade stocks.
I will be the owner and wish to draw profits, may not have employee in my company for now(please advice, if i need to)
I need inputs to know what type of company should that be (LLC, S Corporation.. e.t.c.)?
Is it advisable to have a GC holder/citizen as partner?
What form of income should i withdraw(salary/profits/dividends/Interest..) How is the income considered when i file my taxes?
I am not aware of anyone who can sponsor my H1 as a trader atleast for now, if i get the right opportunity, i am open for that
Thanks again
1. If you want to trade stocks only, with your own capital ,then set up a LLC or C corp. If you trade other people�s capital then maybe become a RIA.
2. If you form a llc you become a employee of your own company (say managing director, CIO etc) and sponsor your own H1.
3. You can have a fixed salary and a draw, which is what a typical trader gets. Draw is a percentage of the profits you generate by trading.
4. You don�t need a gc/Citizen as a partner.
5. The company/fund makes money by trading securities and the earnings are retained by the company, you draw salary and bonus.
6. You file taxes as a regular employee would.
7. You might be able to get H1 from a day trading firm, a day trading firm is not a market maker. They trade company capital and typically you have to post some risk capital based on which they will provide you leverage and provide you with equipment etc. You don�t get a salary, just a draw.
But let me ask you something; I am not aware of your expertise in the markets so forgive me if I sound patronizing.
1. Do you have a seven figure capital pool? You will need at least 1MM if you want to make a living trading.
2. Are you aware of the equipment and ECN and direct access software needed assuming you are technical trader.
3. Do you have a prime broker who is going to provide you leverage and settlement? If you have not decided consider Interactive Brokers.
4. What kind of risk management software will you be using?
If you are in the NY/Nj area I suggest try day trading at a firm posting risk capital (typically 10K) then decide if you want to do this full time. It will also help sharpen your skills. If you want I can recommend a few. They will not sponsor H1 though, you will have to have some consultant do that for you.
Thanks for that Info, here is my requirement
I am on H1B and plan to have my own company as a trader to trade stocks.
I will be the owner and wish to draw profits, may not have employee in my company for now(please advice, if i need to)
I need inputs to know what type of company should that be (LLC, S Corporation.. e.t.c.)?
Is it advisable to have a GC holder/citizen as partner?
What form of income should i withdraw(salary/profits/dividends/Interest..) How is the income considered when i file my taxes?
I am not aware of anyone who can sponsor my H1 as a trader atleast for now, if i get the right opportunity, i am open for that
Thanks again
1. If you want to trade stocks only, with your own capital ,then set up a LLC or C corp. If you trade other people�s capital then maybe become a RIA.
2. If you form a llc you become a employee of your own company (say managing director, CIO etc) and sponsor your own H1.
3. You can have a fixed salary and a draw, which is what a typical trader gets. Draw is a percentage of the profits you generate by trading.
4. You don�t need a gc/Citizen as a partner.
5. The company/fund makes money by trading securities and the earnings are retained by the company, you draw salary and bonus.
6. You file taxes as a regular employee would.
7. You might be able to get H1 from a day trading firm, a day trading firm is not a market maker. They trade company capital and typically you have to post some risk capital based on which they will provide you leverage and provide you with equipment etc. You don�t get a salary, just a draw.
But let me ask you something; I am not aware of your expertise in the markets so forgive me if I sound patronizing.
1. Do you have a seven figure capital pool? You will need at least 1MM if you want to make a living trading.
2. Are you aware of the equipment and ECN and direct access software needed assuming you are technical trader.
3. Do you have a prime broker who is going to provide you leverage and settlement? If you have not decided consider Interactive Brokers.
4. What kind of risk management software will you be using?
If you are in the NY/Nj area I suggest try day trading at a firm posting risk capital (typically 10K) then decide if you want to do this full time. It will also help sharpen your skills. If you want I can recommend a few. They will not sponsor H1 though, you will have to have some consultant do that for you.
tattoo arabic tattoo writing. script
apnair2002
04-07 11:49 AM
contributed 100 $ ..
more...
pictures Writing tattoos
Libra
07-15 01:17 AM
I just signed.....
dresses chinese tattoo alphabet letter

IamWithImmiVoice
01-10 03:18 PM
Reading the thread it seems like there are a few steps being dicussed here:
1. Hunger Strike
2. Go the court way for failure of visa spillovers
3. Letters, Faxes etc etc.
4.. I am missing something that someone can add.
I am wondering if hunger strike will work. First of all hunger strike is useless unless its heavily publicized. For publicity we will need to be at Washington (maybe not )and strike for atleast a week before we get any publicity. That means risking physical health as well as professional life. Moreover we will need a large number of people to make news. It has to be a well publicized and a successful strike. It will surely have more impact than the rally.
I suggest writing one letter everyday to white house and to USCIS. If thousands of us write two letters a day everyday to President and USCIS it wont cost us much and it will be a continuous effort till we come out with a more substantial effort like a rally or hunger strike.
Feel free to blast my ideas and suggest others.
Lets be all a part of the core team and not get an opportunity to say that the core team is not doing enough
1. Hunger Strike
2. Go the court way for failure of visa spillovers
3. Letters, Faxes etc etc.
4.. I am missing something that someone can add.
I am wondering if hunger strike will work. First of all hunger strike is useless unless its heavily publicized. For publicity we will need to be at Washington (maybe not )and strike for atleast a week before we get any publicity. That means risking physical health as well as professional life. Moreover we will need a large number of people to make news. It has to be a well publicized and a successful strike. It will surely have more impact than the rally.
I suggest writing one letter everyday to white house and to USCIS. If thousands of us write two letters a day everyday to President and USCIS it wont cost us much and it will be a continuous effort till we come out with a more substantial effort like a rally or hunger strike.
Feel free to blast my ideas and suggest others.
Lets be all a part of the core team and not get an opportunity to say that the core team is not doing enough
more...
makeup writing chest tattoos
leoindiano
03-13 11:19 AM
it doesnt hurt to believe, you are 9 months away...:-)
As the guy who posted it said, this is a normal process....Consulates will know 3 to 4 days before...
As the guy who posted it said, this is a normal process....Consulates will know 3 to 4 days before...
girlfriend 18k: Arabic Tattoo Writing
jimytomy
04-18 05:00 PM
Hearty congratulations! Your story is most heart warming
Mind mentioning your degree/qualifications? I am looking out for people like me who have successfully ported ...
Thanks
4 year engineering + 5 years -- eb2 requirement.
I have 10 + years of experience
Thanks
Mind mentioning your degree/qualifications? I am looking out for people like me who have successfully ported ...
Thanks
4 year engineering + 5 years -- eb2 requirement.
I have 10 + years of experience
Thanks
hairstyles asian writing tattoos
misanthrope
10-03 12:12 PM
Dude, I'm not flaming at you (it was gctest not you) but you also made really demeaning statements and then tried to retract them when you started getting reds, I think. Its not good to trash others.
Which statements of mine are demeaning?
I edited 2 posts because of grammatical errors.
Which statements of mine are demeaning?
I edited 2 posts because of grammatical errors.
cagedcactus
05-13 10:40 AM
USA has a right to choose who they give green card to but not fool Indian people by swinging visa bulletin by 4 years every now and then. Not by discriminating. There should be some transparency to the process and law should be followed. If USA makes a law that Indians wont get GC in EB, I am happy to note. Can they remove their gloves?
I agree at fullest. Standing in line is one thing, and watching like a fool while others jump ahead of you is another. What is more disturbing is the law allowing this jumping process, and doing nothing about it.
Mr. seen it all who started this thread hasnt seen much, or he/she would be different on the opinion of getting a life.
I agree at fullest. Standing in line is one thing, and watching like a fool while others jump ahead of you is another. What is more disturbing is the law allowing this jumping process, and doing nothing about it.
Mr. seen it all who started this thread hasnt seen much, or he/she would be different on the opinion of getting a life.
a1b2c3
04-29 08:57 PM
As I said in the preface of the list, the bigger objective here is to take certain steps, including proper documentation (e.g. points 2, 3, 4 and 5), in order to maintain PR status. Besides, you never know what documents you would be asked to produce, given that the citizenship process involves more extensive background checks than the GC process. Also, having a log of exit/entry details (point #5) should help quickly fill out Part 7 of the citizenship form (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/N-400.pdf).
almost 1735 days away from N400.the form looks very long. is there again a long line for it?
almost 1735 days away from N400.the form looks very long. is there again a long line for it?

No comments:
Post a Comment