
mirage
08-19 04:28 PM
And that's never gonna happen. All Green Card seekers have stopped filing in EB-3, they are somehow managing to file in EB-2 by hook or by crook. So until congress changes any Law, every single spill over visa will be consumed by EB-2s and EB-3 India is not going to get a single spill over Visa...
1. I don't see any chances of getting any spill overs in the next two years.
2. There are only 3000 visas available for EB3-I in any given year (7% of EB3 quota). EB3-I will get few more if and when EB3-ROW gets current.
1. I don't see any chances of getting any spill overs in the next two years.
2. There are only 3000 visas available for EB3-I in any given year (7% of EB3 quota). EB3-I will get few more if and when EB3-ROW gets current.
wallpaper Tattoos Mania/hand henna
amitjoey
09-13 06:32 PM
Regarding the 1st point, we, or at least I, am already trying to recruit as many people as I can, also posted IV posters in a few places.
Does anyone know how the illegals got word out about their rally across the country, or specifically press coverage about it? If so, we can try to use the same source, not for a rally, but to get IV's name out and talk about our major issues reduced to 2-3 points, so it is not confusing for the public.
Regarding, 2nd point, I think we can all contribute small amounts, say $50-100, but unfortunately most of us are stuck in low paying jobs. If we can get employers involved, that could be a better source of funds. Seriously, I dont expect many employers to contribute, but maybe academic employers who are losing funding because their H1-b employees are not authorized to get it, might be more willing to contribute.
Also, is anyone aware of any Indian American politicans, perhaps local Congressmen, that we can contact? I think I read recently of one in Texas.
Here is a story on a senator from Delaware who seems to be suportive of Indian Americans, although the story is on how he made a blunder talking about them:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/07/07/politics/main1785303.shtml
Also, though you are probably aware of these organizations, maybe we can apporach them to help publicize our cause where it matters:
1) Indian American Republican Council:
http://www.iarcnational.org/
2) Indian American Center for Political Awareness
http://www.iacfpa.org/
I agree with rheoretro, the first thing that any member feeling helpless here should do is to get more publicity for IV. Talk to people in the same situation
who are suffering because of backlog or cannot file because of retrogression.
Please urge all your friends, influence them to contribute to IV.
Lets continue doing that on a daily basis and then if you feel you can do more, start writing to your local representatives, senators, house members.
I have written atleast 2-3 times to my senator on numerous occasions.
I feel, your words, combined with your thoughts about how this affects you helps a lot in conveying and putting the message across.
I just got sending a email message to my senator here, I am going to follow it up with a letter.
Email message reads like this:
Dear Senator Boxer
I have been a legal resident in state of " " for close to 5+/X years and I have been a legal resident in the USA for a total of X years.
I am a legal immigrant, whose application for permanent residency has been pending for the last 3 years.
The U.S. government makes only a certain number of immigrant visas (green cards) available each year and these are allocated among the various immigrant visa categories and countries from which applicants seek to emigrate.
Retrogression: For the past few years, the number of immigrants approved for employment-based immigrant visas has been lower than the number of visas available, resulting in no backlog in visa numbers. Recently, the DOS has seen far more immigrants approved for employment-based immigrant visas and has run out of visa numbers in certain categories, causing a temporary backlog or "retrogression" of visa numbers.
EB-3: This visa category includes employment-based immigrant visas for:
1) professionals with a bachelor's degree
2) skilled workers in positions requiring two or more years of experience or training
3) unskilled workers
Chargeability: Immigrant visa numbers are further apportioned among the various countries from which applicants seek to emigrate. Each country has a limit and each approved applicant is "charged" against his or her country's limit.
Also to complicate the matters, there are those folks that came here illegally that were allowed to change status based on 245(i). Every year in Oct (start of new fiscal year for the govt) 140,000 visas are made avaible for EB3s. These 140,000 visas are divided amongst the different nationalities. Some visas are now going to be eaten up by the surge of 245(i)s from 2001. Irrespective of the the nationality of the 245(i) applicants, they are impacting every category witihn EB3. That is the main reason that almost all EB3 categories have retrogressed and will remain so for a while. Its a grim picture but thats the reality.
We need some intervention from Congress, otherwise people like me will have to wait for years - possibly half a decade or more
I support your opinion that there cannot be any amnesty for illegal immigrants, but there should be emergency relief for legal immigrants stuck in the logjam for years. We ought to make it a little fair for legal, honest and law-abiding legal immigrants.
Please support any bill that gives a temporary relief to legal immigrants (especially Employment based applicants). A temporary increase in the number of Visas allocated to the Employment based categories can substantially alievate some hardship.
Thanks for your understanding
Future Citizen, proud resident of state of California
Thanks
Does anyone know how the illegals got word out about their rally across the country, or specifically press coverage about it? If so, we can try to use the same source, not for a rally, but to get IV's name out and talk about our major issues reduced to 2-3 points, so it is not confusing for the public.
Regarding, 2nd point, I think we can all contribute small amounts, say $50-100, but unfortunately most of us are stuck in low paying jobs. If we can get employers involved, that could be a better source of funds. Seriously, I dont expect many employers to contribute, but maybe academic employers who are losing funding because their H1-b employees are not authorized to get it, might be more willing to contribute.
Also, is anyone aware of any Indian American politicans, perhaps local Congressmen, that we can contact? I think I read recently of one in Texas.
Here is a story on a senator from Delaware who seems to be suportive of Indian Americans, although the story is on how he made a blunder talking about them:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/07/07/politics/main1785303.shtml
Also, though you are probably aware of these organizations, maybe we can apporach them to help publicize our cause where it matters:
1) Indian American Republican Council:
http://www.iarcnational.org/
2) Indian American Center for Political Awareness
http://www.iacfpa.org/
I agree with rheoretro, the first thing that any member feeling helpless here should do is to get more publicity for IV. Talk to people in the same situation
who are suffering because of backlog or cannot file because of retrogression.
Please urge all your friends, influence them to contribute to IV.
Lets continue doing that on a daily basis and then if you feel you can do more, start writing to your local representatives, senators, house members.
I have written atleast 2-3 times to my senator on numerous occasions.
I feel, your words, combined with your thoughts about how this affects you helps a lot in conveying and putting the message across.
I just got sending a email message to my senator here, I am going to follow it up with a letter.
Email message reads like this:
Dear Senator Boxer
I have been a legal resident in state of " " for close to 5+/X years and I have been a legal resident in the USA for a total of X years.
I am a legal immigrant, whose application for permanent residency has been pending for the last 3 years.
The U.S. government makes only a certain number of immigrant visas (green cards) available each year and these are allocated among the various immigrant visa categories and countries from which applicants seek to emigrate.
Retrogression: For the past few years, the number of immigrants approved for employment-based immigrant visas has been lower than the number of visas available, resulting in no backlog in visa numbers. Recently, the DOS has seen far more immigrants approved for employment-based immigrant visas and has run out of visa numbers in certain categories, causing a temporary backlog or "retrogression" of visa numbers.
EB-3: This visa category includes employment-based immigrant visas for:
1) professionals with a bachelor's degree
2) skilled workers in positions requiring two or more years of experience or training
3) unskilled workers
Chargeability: Immigrant visa numbers are further apportioned among the various countries from which applicants seek to emigrate. Each country has a limit and each approved applicant is "charged" against his or her country's limit.
Also to complicate the matters, there are those folks that came here illegally that were allowed to change status based on 245(i). Every year in Oct (start of new fiscal year for the govt) 140,000 visas are made avaible for EB3s. These 140,000 visas are divided amongst the different nationalities. Some visas are now going to be eaten up by the surge of 245(i)s from 2001. Irrespective of the the nationality of the 245(i) applicants, they are impacting every category witihn EB3. That is the main reason that almost all EB3 categories have retrogressed and will remain so for a while. Its a grim picture but thats the reality.
We need some intervention from Congress, otherwise people like me will have to wait for years - possibly half a decade or more
I support your opinion that there cannot be any amnesty for illegal immigrants, but there should be emergency relief for legal immigrants stuck in the logjam for years. We ought to make it a little fair for legal, honest and law-abiding legal immigrants.
Please support any bill that gives a temporary relief to legal immigrants (especially Employment based applicants). A temporary increase in the number of Visas allocated to the Employment based categories can substantially alievate some hardship.
Thanks for your understanding
Future Citizen, proud resident of state of California
Thanks
gk_2000
04-22 09:17 PM
Cmon dude. We expect a better example to back up.
The example you state is a violation of anyone's civil rights...leave alone an immigrant.
No one is raping you by imposing a per-country limit on your green card application.
Congress used the power given to them by the Constitution to frame Immigration laws and they created a formula for regulation. Per-country limit is that formula which they had every right to create in order to uphold the balance of immigration in their country. Getting a GC is not anyone's right..its a privelege bestowed based on the applicant meeting certain criteria which includes quotas, as per the country's laws. There is NO civil rights impact. You are getting your green card in the end...only problem is they are making you wait 10 years because of that formula. But none of your civil rights are being impinged upon. So we should work to change flawed law rather than try to muddle the issue with civil rights. No matter what extreme example you give, you will still never be able to prove that your civil rights were impinged because you are having to wait for 10 years in a legal queue while your application is pending.
Don't get caught up trying to defend a stance no matter how irrelevant it may be. Its better we focus our time and effort on more achievable and valid provisions.
Good Luck to you.
Ok bye....... until next time :)
The example you state is a violation of anyone's civil rights...leave alone an immigrant.
No one is raping you by imposing a per-country limit on your green card application.
Congress used the power given to them by the Constitution to frame Immigration laws and they created a formula for regulation. Per-country limit is that formula which they had every right to create in order to uphold the balance of immigration in their country. Getting a GC is not anyone's right..its a privelege bestowed based on the applicant meeting certain criteria which includes quotas, as per the country's laws. There is NO civil rights impact. You are getting your green card in the end...only problem is they are making you wait 10 years because of that formula. But none of your civil rights are being impinged upon. So we should work to change flawed law rather than try to muddle the issue with civil rights. No matter what extreme example you give, you will still never be able to prove that your civil rights were impinged because you are having to wait for 10 years in a legal queue while your application is pending.
Don't get caught up trying to defend a stance no matter how irrelevant it may be. Its better we focus our time and effort on more achievable and valid provisions.
Good Luck to you.
Ok bye....... until next time :)
2011 Praying hands Tattoo
bugsbunny
04-20 01:15 PM
I assume you've likely never studied in India though. An bachelor's degree in engineering is not very expensive, if you have good grades.
10 years back it would cost about $100-200 a year, if you qualified through a state ranking system.
i graduated more than 10 years ago...with an Engineering degree...i know about the $100-200 merit seats...which were extremely difficult to get. I could have gotten the merit seat in a lower ranked college but chose a better college. It applies to only the top 5% or less of the total applicants. You don't get to the top 5% without spending a small fortune in private coaching ...why... because your regular teachers hardly make an attempt to teach you well...and they are the same ones who make lot more money in private coaching.
Anyways even with the very little $100-200 "almost impossible to get" merit seats there are plenty of other expenses for engineering. This is out of the question if your family is not in lower middle class economically atleast.
10 years back it would cost about $100-200 a year, if you qualified through a state ranking system.
i graduated more than 10 years ago...with an Engineering degree...i know about the $100-200 merit seats...which were extremely difficult to get. I could have gotten the merit seat in a lower ranked college but chose a better college. It applies to only the top 5% or less of the total applicants. You don't get to the top 5% without spending a small fortune in private coaching ...why... because your regular teachers hardly make an attempt to teach you well...and they are the same ones who make lot more money in private coaching.
Anyways even with the very little $100-200 "almost impossible to get" merit seats there are plenty of other expenses for engineering. This is out of the question if your family is not in lower middle class economically atleast.
more...
BharatPremi
08-21 06:44 PM
Exactly my thoughts. However, that does not mean that I am not proud of heritage and culture of my country-of-origin.
The vast majority of people are here on these forums for getting their GC and USC.
I appreciate everyone who has congratulated me. Thank you so much. Please note that I sill belong to legal immigrant community and nothing can change that.
Good Luck to everyone (and that includes people who have given me red dots with comments) and I hope you get your GC soon.
____________________________
Proud to be an Indian-American and legal immigrant.
Anyway, I am still confused. If I am proud of my country of origin and its heritage then it must be absolutely impossible for me to entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity with my country of origin. That is the expectation every human society or country generally have and must have to advance its own culture. Well I can not see myself fitting in that "Ethics watch" if I am changiing citizenship. If I am changing citizenship I absolutely do not have strong ethical connection with my heritage and country. And in that case it is fine to change citizenship for me and if I do that I would not speak about pride to my heritage and country. And if I am really and sincerely proud of my country of origin I would not become citizen of other country in spite of any attractive lure. It is that simple.
The vast majority of people are here on these forums for getting their GC and USC.
I appreciate everyone who has congratulated me. Thank you so much. Please note that I sill belong to legal immigrant community and nothing can change that.
Good Luck to everyone (and that includes people who have given me red dots with comments) and I hope you get your GC soon.
____________________________
Proud to be an Indian-American and legal immigrant.
Anyway, I am still confused. If I am proud of my country of origin and its heritage then it must be absolutely impossible for me to entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity with my country of origin. That is the expectation every human society or country generally have and must have to advance its own culture. Well I can not see myself fitting in that "Ethics watch" if I am changiing citizenship. If I am changing citizenship I absolutely do not have strong ethical connection with my heritage and country. And in that case it is fine to change citizenship for me and if I do that I would not speak about pride to my heritage and country. And if I am really and sincerely proud of my country of origin I would not become citizen of other country in spite of any attractive lure. It is that simple.
pcs
04-19 08:25 AM
You mean members who have not contributed anything so far, right?
let us do this
let us do this
more...

eb3_nepa
02-05 04:22 PM
can the H4 not apply for a new H1B? Is H4 barred from applying for H1B? If not, I don't see where the prob lies. plus how will this solve the retrogression issue?
Not all professions can apply for H1Bs. You need to have specific skills that the US does NOT have. Someone on here had once posted that his wife could not work as a teacher although the school was ready to offer her a job, coz there is no H1B category for teachers. The H1B visa cannot help spouses in all professions. Hence my suggestion.
About how this will solve retrogression, IT WONT. My point is instead of trying to bring this retrogression beast down, maybe we should look at alternatives to work around it.
Not all professions can apply for H1Bs. You need to have specific skills that the US does NOT have. Someone on here had once posted that his wife could not work as a teacher although the school was ready to offer her a job, coz there is no H1B category for teachers. The H1B visa cannot help spouses in all professions. Hence my suggestion.
About how this will solve retrogression, IT WONT. My point is instead of trying to bring this retrogression beast down, maybe we should look at alternatives to work around it.
2010 cross tattoos hands

sathyaraj
11-09 04:30 PM
Driving License should not be a problem as these days the rules have been relaxed dramatically. In NY they give license for 5 yrs irrespective of ur I-94 date. Also it depends on how many yrs you have left with H1B.
In some states they are even planning to give for illegal immigrants. As legal immigrants we can renew Driving license. But it is a valid point for unmarried, as they have to keep it active until they bring their spouse to USA.
Correct. It is a valid concern for unmarried :)
DMV in different states treats immigrants differently. No uniform policy. Interestingly I was discussing this with a friend of mine and he took his EAD/AP to the DMV and was expecting to get the DL valid for the period of EAD, but the officer insisted he get the I485 receipt and gave the validity like every body else because he is in AOS(I guess 5 years). That was a pleasant surprise for him.
In some states they are even planning to give for illegal immigrants. As legal immigrants we can renew Driving license. But it is a valid point for unmarried, as they have to keep it active until they bring their spouse to USA.
Correct. It is a valid concern for unmarried :)
DMV in different states treats immigrants differently. No uniform policy. Interestingly I was discussing this with a friend of mine and he took his EAD/AP to the DMV and was expecting to get the DL valid for the period of EAD, but the officer insisted he get the I485 receipt and gave the validity like every body else because he is in AOS(I guess 5 years). That was a pleasant surprise for him.
more...
starscream
09-17 12:51 PM
does anyone know if the Republican cosponsor of HR 5882 (the congressman who introduced it jointly with Congresswoman Zoe) - is he part of the judiciary commiteee?? if not - can he speak in support of the bill when they discuss this bill in the commitee -
hair Praying Hands Tattoo #23
rheoretro
11-12 06:40 PM
Don't bet on this too much. Not being pessimistic, but in a democracy it is not just what is done but who does it and how it is done. Why should Republicans in the outgoing Congress vote again on a bill when their majority status is obsolete now? Do you think democrats will allow this outgoing congress to take the credit? they are politicians too, anything crappy in that bill is going to be the new Congress's (read Democrat's) burden. Already, a bombshell is waiting in the form of a hastily passed by the house_hastily signed by teh President bill: there is a fine print that removes oversight of how money is spent in Iraq (at least some of it). So, there may even be review of hastily passed, pre-election bills. anything more like this is going to give this congress very very bad name and the next congress a really bad headache.
CIR is a heavyweight bill. Heavyweight bills passed hastily leads to heavy indigestion. Look at the parliamentary history in US and India. We need lite weight riders and hitchhikers. Pushing on CIR is betting on a horse that is soon to be retired, with masked broken limbs..
Next move for EB should be THE decisive, concise, striking at the heart and quick. CIR is not the best bet for that.
Somthing early spring would be the ideal thing to expect before the political capital is lost by the new congress.
You got that right, buddy! I've been saying that for a few weeks now, but folks on this forum seem to think I'm off the ball! Bien, bien! Muy bien!
Ciao!
RR
CIR is a heavyweight bill. Heavyweight bills passed hastily leads to heavy indigestion. Look at the parliamentary history in US and India. We need lite weight riders and hitchhikers. Pushing on CIR is betting on a horse that is soon to be retired, with masked broken limbs..
Next move for EB should be THE decisive, concise, striking at the heart and quick. CIR is not the best bet for that.
Somthing early spring would be the ideal thing to expect before the political capital is lost by the new congress.
You got that right, buddy! I've been saying that for a few weeks now, but folks on this forum seem to think I'm off the ball! Bien, bien! Muy bien!
Ciao!
RR
more...
coopheal
08-11 11:39 AM
Done
hot man with tattoo and hands
add78
04-28 09:57 AM
Any idea when this is going for voting?
Democrats are supporting this or not?
I would strongly suggest everyone to acquaint himself/herself with the legislative process and how a bill moves through different phases / steps before it becomes a law. You can find many postings documenting the process.
Right now it is just introduced in the senate. The problem for us is that Sen Durbin is Democratic Whip (i.e. Assistant Majority Leader) which gives him tremendous influence over garnering votes and referring which legislation to consider to the Majority Leader (Harry Reid in the Senate). Ultimately Reid decides which legislation get priority consideration. The fact that Grassley is a Republican and is close to the Minority Leader (I think) does not help us either. We will monitor the progress of the bill.
Democrats are supporting this or not?
I would strongly suggest everyone to acquaint himself/herself with the legislative process and how a bill moves through different phases / steps before it becomes a law. You can find many postings documenting the process.
Right now it is just introduced in the senate. The problem for us is that Sen Durbin is Democratic Whip (i.e. Assistant Majority Leader) which gives him tremendous influence over garnering votes and referring which legislation to consider to the Majority Leader (Harry Reid in the Senate). Ultimately Reid decides which legislation get priority consideration. The fact that Grassley is a Republican and is close to the Minority Leader (I think) does not help us either. We will monitor the progress of the bill.
more...
house tribal tattoos for hands.
Lollerskater
09-17 02:33 PM
LOL king strikes again!
tattoo tattoos on their hands
mkan1
07-14 08:34 PM
Done
more...
pictures Praying Hands Tattoos
shahuja
02-06 02:31 PM
just google and you should get the number..or else you can check this thread
http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/O...772108581&p=43
http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/O...772108581&p=43
dresses of jesus hands. tattoos of
Abhinaym
09-24 10:18 AM
I am EB3-India, yet I dont support the removal of per country limits, as there is a reason for the diversity rule, Indians and Chinese are currently on the wrong side of the equation so it seems "fair" to remove the quota.
BS...
The diversity rule originated to preserve racial purity and keep down Chinese immigrant population, in the 19th century. You want to preserve it?
If rules weren't meant to change, why have the fricking senates, parliaments and elected officials?? All we need is one court to run the whole country.
These EB country limits might look OK to you now, but in the future they'll be no doubt condemned and scrapped. The sooner the better.
BS...
The diversity rule originated to preserve racial purity and keep down Chinese immigrant population, in the 19th century. You want to preserve it?
If rules weren't meant to change, why have the fricking senates, parliaments and elected officials?? All we need is one court to run the whole country.
These EB country limits might look OK to you now, but in the future they'll be no doubt condemned and scrapped. The sooner the better.
more...
makeup Praying Hands Tattoo

Jaime
07-16 01:49 AM
Just signed
girlfriend The Cross of Triumph praying

Refugee_New
08-02 12:18 PM
Hello guys please let me know if i am eligible for filing WoM.
My case details are:
EB2, PD 02/12/2002.
I-485 RD: 06/06/2007 and ND: 06/15/2007
I have converted my EB3 PD to EB2. Last month i applied for EAD renewal thinking that it might trigger my GC approval(some people still believe in this)
Today i received my EAD with 2 yrs extension. I consider this as a bad sign because USCIS clearly states that if the visa is unavailable then they will issue 2 yr EAD.
In my case my PD has been current since i filed 485 except two months in this year when EB2 was U.
I have opened 3SRs(on march, april, june 08), went for infopass once, written letters to 3 senators and 2 representatives on july 7th, 2008, sent fax to NSC, also sent letters to NSC and NSC director twice, called NSC several times. I could not get any status update other than the regular response(case is pending and waiting to be assigned)
After taking all these efforts i recently received response for one of the SRs(for june 08) stating these type of cases taking time for approval and i need to wait patiently.
I dont know if i can wait anymore because i have been waiting for close to 7 yrs.
Now in this situation can you guys please let me know what i should do and what should be my next move?
Do you guys think i am eligible to file WoM? if yes please guide me on how to do it.
Thank you so much guys. Looking for some help.
My case details are:
EB2, PD 02/12/2002.
I-485 RD: 06/06/2007 and ND: 06/15/2007
I have converted my EB3 PD to EB2. Last month i applied for EAD renewal thinking that it might trigger my GC approval(some people still believe in this)
Today i received my EAD with 2 yrs extension. I consider this as a bad sign because USCIS clearly states that if the visa is unavailable then they will issue 2 yr EAD.
In my case my PD has been current since i filed 485 except two months in this year when EB2 was U.
I have opened 3SRs(on march, april, june 08), went for infopass once, written letters to 3 senators and 2 representatives on july 7th, 2008, sent fax to NSC, also sent letters to NSC and NSC director twice, called NSC several times. I could not get any status update other than the regular response(case is pending and waiting to be assigned)
After taking all these efforts i recently received response for one of the SRs(for june 08) stating these type of cases taking time for approval and i need to wait patiently.
I dont know if i can wait anymore because i have been waiting for close to 7 yrs.
Now in this situation can you guys please let me know what i should do and what should be my next move?
Do you guys think i am eligible to file WoM? if yes please guide me on how to do it.
Thank you so much guys. Looking for some help.
hairstyles hands in all their glory:
aadimanav
08-16 11:14 AM
Please read the following thread, provide your feedback, and participate in the poll:
GC Recapture Campaign is LIVE now
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20190
Have a wonderful weekend!
:)
GC Recapture Campaign is LIVE now
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20190
Have a wonderful weekend!
:)
Humhongekamyab
08-25 01:48 PM
I opened an account with them few years back and had to experience the same crappy service. The funny thing is that they had two phone numbers one for new customers calling to ask them about their services and the other one from existing customers.
The phone number for the new customers was answered within minutes and the quality of customer service reps was good BUT if you would call the other number if you were an existing customer then you would have to wait for someone to answer the call for hours and the quality of their reps was pathetic. The best part was that if you call the phone number for new cust and tell them you are an existing cust and have an issue then they would tell you too call the other phone number as they do not have access to the info.
I guess right after my first transaction, I canceled the account. The only way we can teach these people a lesson is by not giving our business to them in the first place.
The phone number for the new customers was answered within minutes and the quality of customer service reps was good BUT if you would call the other number if you were an existing customer then you would have to wait for someone to answer the call for hours and the quality of their reps was pathetic. The best part was that if you call the phone number for new cust and tell them you are an existing cust and have an issue then they would tell you too call the other phone number as they do not have access to the info.
I guess right after my first transaction, I canceled the account. The only way we can teach these people a lesson is by not giving our business to them in the first place.
JazzByTheBay
12-13 04:21 PM
<Deleted Deleted Deleted>
Sorry for the extra bit of sarcasm here, but I seriously expect us to raise a million $ for our efforts from the 25,000 members (or at least raise our targets significantly... ), and get some more ideas on resolving some of the communication and logistics issues - so any ideas that help us towards such a goal are welcome.
jazz
I agree. I feel that the only thing that would be acheived if IV became a paid website is loss of membership. Then our PR documents will start with "IV is an organization of 200 members who are affected by ... "
Human nature is such that a few lead and others follow. We should recognize this and move on.
Sorry for the extra bit of sarcasm here, but I seriously expect us to raise a million $ for our efforts from the 25,000 members (or at least raise our targets significantly... ), and get some more ideas on resolving some of the communication and logistics issues - so any ideas that help us towards such a goal are welcome.
jazz
I agree. I feel that the only thing that would be acheived if IV became a paid website is loss of membership. Then our PR documents will start with "IV is an organization of 200 members who are affected by ... "
Human nature is such that a few lead and others follow. We should recognize this and move on.

No comments:
Post a Comment