Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

rihanna tattoos meaning

images Left shoulder tattoo meaning rihanna tattoos meaning. rihanna tattoos meaning.
  • rihanna tattoos meaning.



  • gk_2000
    08-02 03:23 PM
    Funny you say that. I'm all for a honest debate and in fact mentioned cited this forum's intolerance for disagreement. We fail to realize that the EB quota is not a Indian only domain, that there are other non-Indian EB immigrants with their own viewpoints, and that unfortunately this narrow sightedness will stifle any unified efforts to fight this problem.

    And I'm not beating isantem up. I was on the other hand trying to explain to him why the policy of country based quotas are naive for attracting top talent. Please read my post below.

    I would have given you a green for actual substantive disagreement but seeing that you failed to comprehend what I clearly was saying, I'll give you a red. Looks like you care about them enough.

    Wao, a catfight

    Look inside you. Re-read what you wrote. It will become apparent how you personally attack people for saying things you don't want to hear. What's the use of arguing that the policies are "stupid" etc?
    Yes, give me all the reds you want if that helps you vent your frustrations.

    Your quote: "So please take your diversity argument with you and don't let the door hit you on your way out" says it all.

    Objectivity.





    wallpaper rihanna tattoos meaning. rihanna tattoos meaning. rihanna tattoos meanings.
  • rihanna tattoos meanings.



  • spindoctor
    07-19 05:47 PM
    Hi all legal eagles, advice please

    My case is quite complicated. Here is my situation.

    (1) Applied for I-485 (Adjustment of status) in July 2007. EB2-India category, PD March 2006.
    (2) Wife missed the bus when I applied for I-485. Her papers were not ready at that time.
    (3) Changed job utilizing AC21. So no more H1 status for me. Working on EAD in a new company. Living in US on a pending I-485 status.
    (4) Sent wife to India so that she will not stay in the US on an invalid H4. (After I quit my company, I assumed my H1 and my wife's H4 became automatically invalid because they belonged to my previous company. In any case those H1/H4 have expired too now.).
    (5) I was planning to call wife on a visitor visa. We planned to apply her I-485 once she is in US and dates become current for her.
    (6) Suddenly, my PD is current as per the latest bulletin!! Totally unexpected!!
    (7) Wife can't come back to US on a short notice on a visitor visa because of many pending tasks back at home.


    Now the big question is, is it worthwhile to apply for my wife's I-485 in India through a consular processing route? My understanding is that consular processing does not provide the benefits of EAD and advanced parole. So my wife will anyway have to come to US on a visitor visa. So we may as well apply her I-485 in US itself. At least then our applications will be processed together and she will get the benefits of EAD. And if there are any immigration interviews we can go together too.

    But the risk in this plan is that
    (1) By the time she is back in US the dates may retrogress again.
    (2) Worse, my GC may get approved this month itself, before my wife even has a chance of applying her own I-485, cutting off my wife's chances of getting a dependent GC based on my GC forever.

    Now my hunch is that risk no. 1 is a low risk. Either the dates won't retrogress again, or even if they do, they will move forward in October again. So we can live with that.

    Risk no. 2 is a bigger risk. But can USCIS take a decision on my I-485 petition so quickly. I don't think so. But if it does, then we lovers will be torn apart.

    And lastly, has anybody ever heard of "Follow to join" procedure? What exactly is it and can we utilize it to our benefit?





    rihanna tattoos meaning. rihanna tattoos meaning.
  • rihanna tattoos meaning.



  • kaisersose
    06-05 02:44 PM
    Keep in mind that it is higly likely that DOS has changed its strategy of releasing visa numbers starting this year. Previously, they would release numbers per quarter. But this time, from all accounts it appears they have moved away from that model to improve USCIS efficiency. They may have released almost all of the annual quota by now.

    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3925.html

    Check the Feb 2007 visa bulletin where they made EB2 India Unavailable as the annual quota was over. It came back again only because there was spillover from ROW.

    Based on this, it is very unlikely that there will be much forward movement in July.





    2011 rihanna tattoos meanings. rihanna tattoos meaning. rihanna gun tattoo. rihanna
  • rihanna gun tattoo. rihanna



  • VMH_GC
    07-10 08:16 PM
    I think we should brought up this to indian government and use government powers to pressure CNN in india to take up this matter with Mr. Turner.



    more...


    rihanna tattoos meaning. rihanna tattoos and meanings.
  • rihanna tattoos and meanings.



  • meg_z
    04-03 08:04 AM
    At least I think I did.





    rihanna tattoos meaning. Small Tattoo Designs Trends
  • Small Tattoo Designs Trends



  • rbms
    04-03 09:59 AM
    I think you should send webfax also. 1. It would not hurt. 2. It would show our numbers.
    I didn't webfax but sent my state's US Senators a message through their official portal (I had recieved a response last time I did that). I also followed up with a phone call to their offices.



    more...


    rihanna tattoos meaning. rihanna tattoos. rihanna
  • rihanna tattoos. rihanna



  • Eagle
    12-05 02:13 PM
    Easygoer,

    From your reply, I get that you got your EB2 approved by equating CA to Masters degree. Can you let me know whether your bachelors degree was 3 years or 4 years?

    Also, could you let me know which month and year your appeal got cleared?

    Thanks a lot for your help.





    2010 rihanna tattoos meaning. rihanna tattoos meaning. Left shoulder tattoo meaning
  • Left shoulder tattoo meaning



  • x1050us
    07-19 03:20 PM
    I am with you on that one :) No point taking a risk for a few dollars.
    As I already mentioned it is not about $$$. It is about getting an appointment at consulate. Anyways, I managed to prepone the appointment now. So everything should be smooth.



    more...


    rihanna tattoos meaning. Justin Bieber Tattoo Meaning.
  • Justin Bieber Tattoo Meaning.



  • mbartosik
    02-12 05:12 PM
    Many states are "employment at will" states. This includes NY. You can say good bye that day and not turn up again (works both ways). Did you have leave owing and thus were simply using up paid leave before leaving him. If you did not sign a no-compete he doesn't have a leg to stand on, and even if you did no-compete contracts are often unenforceable because they go too far.

    If you left without telling him and continued to draw salary that could be a problem.

    If you are working for a customer that he still does business with, then speak with your managers. If you have a good relationship there the managers may put pressure on him -- like threaten to cancel his remaining contracts.

    IRS explains in their FAQ what to do if you cannot get W2 (linked to earlier in this thread I think). DO NOT PAY A PENNY FOR IT! Do not accept an incorrect W2 either!

    Better still go to a local IRS office and get advice. If you get a helpful IRS customer service rep, then ask to call your employer on a speaker phone with them present, imagine what IRS might do to him if they hear him on the phone attempting to blackmail you! I hear major audit coming! Or ask IRS to phone him there and then on your behalf, so they can ask for the W2 to be sent. If he dares tell them he won't send it he will find himself in a world of pain. The IRS do have a procedure, so they will likely send a demanding letter, woe is he who ignores such a letter.

    Personally I would rather pick an argument with a police officer than an IRS representative. IRS has much more power put him in a world of pain than any other agency.

    Customer service people are humans too, and I've found IRS customer service helpful before, be polite and they will advice they are going to hate the idea of someone being blackmailed for a W2, you might even "make their day".





    hair rihanna gun tattoo. rihanna rihanna tattoos meaning. house rihanna tattoos meaning.
  • house rihanna tattoos meaning.



  • malibuguy007
    09-16 09:47 PM
    Applied: July 30th
    FP: August 15th
    Approval Email: September 16th

    Total time 47 days for approval for me and my wife.



    more...


    rihanna tattoos meaning. Rihanna had her favourite
  • Rihanna had her favourite



  • simikishore
    08-09 11:43 PM
    My GC got approved almost a three weeks ago. I stayed with my employer through the whole GC process till now. Now I want to move on with better job/salary.
    My attorney suggested to stay with the company for atleast 6 months as it may cause issues during the citizenship application. He also mentioned, employer has the right to revoke the approved green card.

    Is it really true, employer can revoke the green cards, just merely for switching jobs.
    I have my doubts that they can. Did anyone else heard anything similar.
    I tried looking at the web but could not find any written law by USCIS on this.





    hot rihanna tattoos and meanings. rihanna tattoos meaning. rihanna tattoos meanings.
  • rihanna tattoos meanings.



  • Michael chertoff
    10-26 04:11 PM
    Another news making. Advice to all of Youngster Indians and Indians here by the India's outsourcing chop shop IT messihah Infosys Chief.

    Don't look at IT industry as means to settle abroad: Narayana Murthy - The Economic Times (http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/ites/Dont-look-at-IT-industry-as-means-to-settle-abroad-Murthy/articleshow/6815589.cms)

    Mr. Sakthisagar, You are correct. we need people like you. you are so concerned about INDIA. please let me know How can I help.

    BTW only Narendra Modi can solve this issue too.

    MC



    more...


    house hot rihanna tattoos meanings allen iverson tattoos meaning. rihanna tattoos meaning. rihanna tattoos meanings
  • rihanna tattoos meanings



  • komaragiri
    08-22 01:50 PM
    I might be wrong, but I think the way it works is by supply and demand. If the supply of new visa numbers is much less than the demand, the dates might go back.


    They worked enough for this year and they have lot to do. According to my guess they have the following pending work.

    1. Issue Receipts (Sep/October)
    2. Issue EAD cards for approx 300,000 applicants? (October/November/December)
    3. Issues AP for 300,000 (October/November/December)


    On top of this they need to celebrate thanksgiving and christmas like every citizen. So don't expect too much from them for this year.

    If at all there is some momement in EB numbers, that will happen only between Jan-March(before H1-B madness starts).

    Good luck !





    tattoo Small Tattoo Designs Trends rihanna tattoos meaning. allen iverson tattoos meaning.
  • allen iverson tattoos meaning.



  • saketkapur
    06-09 06:35 PM
    http://imminfo.com/Newsletter/2009-AILA/Likely_visa_bulletin_cutoff_date_movement.html




    Likely Visa Bulletin cutoff date movement


    Information provided at the 2009 AILA Annual Conference gives us some insight into likely Visa Bulletin cutoff date movement over the next year. Historically, the INS/CIS have treated filing backlog information as a matter of national security - refusing to release any information. Recently, however, cracks have started to appear in that wall.

    We know that the 2007 filing surge resulted in an enormous number of cases submitted to the CIS. The actual number of new I-485s filed is unknown, but estimates range from 350,000 to 500,000. We also know that the CIS, having the fear of God put into them by the State Department in 2007, finally increased their level of production and began adjudicating cases at a pace sufficient to use up each year's quota and not waste any allocated visa numbers through non-use.

    At this year's conference, the CIS representatives made several statements which, if true, give us hope for a return to sanity soon. They alleged that they have completed enough EB I-485 cases this year to exhaust the EB quota (140,000). They also alleged that they will soon have completed the "pre-adjudication" of another "110,000 to 120,000" cases to be used against the quota for the next fiscal year (Oct. 1, 2009 - Sept. 30, 2010). Finally, they represented that these adjudication would "pretty much exhaust" the inventory of pending EB I-485 cases at the TSC and NSC.

    If these statements are true, then the end of the current mess is in sight.
    If the CIS really has wiped out its processing backlog, then when the "pre-adjudicated" cases are given visa numbers in the next fiscal year, cutoff dates should advance rapidly. At a minimum, we should see them return to February 2007 levels, if not closer.

    Implicit in this recital of statistics by the CIS personnel is the likelihood that they denied a truly massive number of pending I-485 applications. Before anyone panics, those denials should have been sent out already and are not out there just waiting to ruin someone's day. Only by assuming a very large number of denials does the math make any sense. Without them, you cannot reconcile the large volume of filings with the volume of approvals.
    Once these pending cases are closed out, the known "demand" for EB visas will be much smaller and the Visa Office will be able to move priority dates up quickly; in some cases by years.

    Another factor to be taken into account is the number of people who have lost their jobs between August 17, 2007 and whenever the cutoff dates cross that chronological line again. In years past, if there were 100,000 applicants with priority dates between August, 2007 and today, we could expect to see at least 90,000 applications. Today, with the economy being what it is, I think the figure is probably closer to 50,000. These are all people who were not eligible for AC21 because they had not filed for adjustment of status. If true, this means that cutoff dates will advance more rapidly than normal after the "2007 deluge" cases are resolved.

    Of course, all of this becomes academic if CIR is passed. In that case, all priority dates will become "current" overnight and remain that way for years.
    The State Department official at the AILA conference said that we can likely expect to see the following cutoff dates in the October, 2009 Visa Bulletin:

    EB2 Worldwide: Current
    EB2 China and India: Outlook is "grim" and there may be further retrogressions until later in the fiscal year.
    EB3 Worldwide: June 1, 2005
    EB3 China: March 1, 2003
    EB3 India: November 1, 2001
    EB3 Mexico: March 1, 2003

    These estimates are just that - estimates. They are, however, estimates from the Department of State.

    Where numbers move after October 1st will depend entirely upon the demand presented by the CIS. If, in fact, they have pre-adjudicated as many as 120,000 EB AOS cases, then it is unlikely that we will see much additional forward movement until the fourth quarter of the fiscal year (July - Sept., 2010). As discussed previously, however, once we get over this large bump in the road next year, we can expect to see a rapid advance in cutoff date movement.



    Copyright � 2009 The Gotcher Law Group, PC - All Rights Reserved



    more...


    pictures rihanna tattoos. rihanna rihanna tattoos meaning. rihanna-shhh-tattoo
  • rihanna-shhh-tattoo



  • makemygc
    07-27 01:43 PM
    Urgency of getting a receipt is that once you get the receipt, it means that USCIS has 'accepted' your application and it will not be rejected for lack of initial evidence.

    You can track it by checking your bank account too. You checks will be cashed first before you get the receipt.





    dresses rihanna tattoos meanings. rihanna tattoos meaning. 2010 rihanna tattoos and
  • 2010 rihanna tattoos and



  • Gravitation
    12-04 07:20 PM
    I do not know in which city of India you took out your PPF.,
    But I heard you have to pay atleast 5% to get PPF back in Hyd.,
    Hope corruption will not be that high by next 20 years in India!!
    I can attest to that. It's not unusual to have to pay bribe from 10-25% to get the PPF money. And even that takes weeks/months to complete. I've personally known relatives in India who had to do that. It's not even considered anything out of ordinary there. Good Luck R2I's.



    more...


    makeup Justin Bieber Tattoo Meaning. rihanna tattoos meaning. hot rihanna tattoos meanings allen iverson tattoos meaning.
  • hot rihanna tattoos meanings allen iverson tattoos meaning.



  • AabTuAgaGC
    07-03 09:31 AM
    Medical - $246
    Photos - $ 30
    Photocopies - $ 15
    USPS - $35
    Birth Certificate - $ 150
    Filing Fees - $ 780
    Attorney Fees - $ 1100

    Total = $2356

    All from my own pocket:mad: :mad: :mad:





    girlfriend allen iverson tattoos meaning. rihanna tattoos meaning. rihanna tattoos meaning.
  • rihanna tattoos meaning.



  • kavita
    01-17 10:07 PM
    I sent a hand-written letter to the President today.





    hairstyles Rihanna had her favourite rihanna tattoos meaning. audrina patridge tattoo meaning. rihanna tattoos 2011. rihanna tattoos 2011.
  • audrina patridge tattoo meaning. rihanna tattoos 2011. rihanna tattoos 2011.



  • ZeroComplexity
    12-13 06:19 PM
    What I am finding is, there are not enough people to do the really complicated stuff. Because of demand and supply the salaries are going up for folks that do specialized tech work( say OS Kernel development).

    Then again, nothing in this world is too difficult, so lot of this stuff is getting pushed out to development teams outside of the US, where it's cheaper to get it done. The only downside is the ramp up time.

    There is a critical point when it becomes too expensive to hire anyone in the US and the folks elsewhere are sufficiently ramped up, at that point we can thank all those who are against employment based immigration and find an alternate career :)





    JazzByTheBay
    02-10 11:54 PM
    Not into LUD-watching per se, but I got an email update for my spouse's case - same message. June 30/July 2 filer, TSC -> CSC -> NSC route, RFE responded to recently (1/28) for my own I-485.

    Glad to know I wasn't the only one... and it probably doesn't mean a whole lot at this point given the priority dates.

    jazz





    diptam
    08-15 03:37 PM
    To
    "Folks who are Re-Filing just out of anxiety",

    Do you realize that this duplicate App is going to increase the turnaround from 90 to 120 days ?

    Please put some thought man - USCIS clearly said that FEDEX/USPS signed receipt is acceptable proof for EAD/AP filing in one of the FAQ's so if its get rejected out of USCIS error you can refile later.

    SuperUsers and Moderators - What is your take on this ??

    Thanks,

    Thanks doc for the prognosis. I have said this before and I will say it again that all this is USCIS fault. They are the ones who are taking 90 days to issue recipt notices. They are the ones who are not following FIFO in issuing recipt notices. They are the ones who said that they have processed all applications received before July 1 but have not cashed checks for my application which was mailed on June 11th.

    On a lighter note what you are doing with those you tube videos is also OBSSESSIVE COMPULSIVE (DIS)ORDER except that it's for something good.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment