sparklinks
07-20 02:57 PM
sandiboy ,
I told her, "I send I-485 on June 29th". I didn't specify 'JULY' to her.
I told her, "I send I-485 on June 29th". I didn't specify 'JULY' to her.
wallpaper house friendship quotes
inskrish
02-23 12:54 AM
�All my life, I had the option to choose between hate and love. I chose love. And that is why I am here today.�
AR Rahman after winning his 2nd Oscar on Feb 22, 2009.
That truly is the thought of an average indian, outside India.
Yes, Congrats ARR! Now, the entire USA, Hollywood, and the world will start looking at the skills of Indian artists and their abilities. Soon, we will see ARR's presence in Hollywood.:-)
AR Rahman after winning his 2nd Oscar on Feb 22, 2009.
That truly is the thought of an average indian, outside India.
Yes, Congrats ARR! Now, the entire USA, Hollywood, and the world will start looking at the skills of Indian artists and their abilities. Soon, we will see ARR's presence in Hollywood.:-)

vinodmp
02-06 03:07 PM
I am looking for help in wrongful I485 denial of 485 with AC21 .
below is my situation .
Company A :
Pd: 12/31/2003
Category : EB2 India
Labor cert approved : 3/30/2004
I 140 RD : 4/13/2006
I140 approved DT: 9/21/2006
I 485 sent : 7/2/2007
I 485 RD : 7/5/2007
I485 ND : 7/13/2007
Finger print : 9/2/2007
Company B :
joined Date: 2/14/2008 (after 6 months)
Filed AC21 by company attorney
contacted congressman's office when PD become current for more than a year but no approval. Got response that it is pending in extended review.
Left Company B to move South side because of health issue ( winter) .
Company B understood the situation and left in good terms with them.
Company C ( Full time )
joined Date: 12/14/2009
Used EAD .
I140 LUD: 1/29/2010
I485 denial email : 25/2010
Thanks
-vinod
below is my situation .
Company A :
Pd: 12/31/2003
Category : EB2 India
Labor cert approved : 3/30/2004
I 140 RD : 4/13/2006
I140 approved DT: 9/21/2006
I 485 sent : 7/2/2007
I 485 RD : 7/5/2007
I485 ND : 7/13/2007
Finger print : 9/2/2007
Company B :
joined Date: 2/14/2008 (after 6 months)
Filed AC21 by company attorney
contacted congressman's office when PD become current for more than a year but no approval. Got response that it is pending in extended review.
Left Company B to move South side because of health issue ( winter) .
Company B understood the situation and left in good terms with them.
Company C ( Full time )
joined Date: 12/14/2009
Used EAD .
I140 LUD: 1/29/2010
I485 denial email : 25/2010
Thanks
-vinod
2011 Friendship Quotes
frankiesaysrelax
10-13 09:53 AM
I was glad I made it even if I was late. The local chapter is no more nebulous entity in my mind. Good to see you all.
PS: My only gripe: laborchic turned out to far from a "chic". What a letdown ;-)
PS: My only gripe: laborchic turned out to far from a "chic". What a letdown ;-)
more...

saketkapur
01-14 12:57 PM
As per Ron Gotcher more bills are going to be introduced and then they will try to consolidate them into one. He has his response at the following link:
http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7013
Re: Hr 264
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is one of three expected bills introduced in the House. The sponsor of this bill (there were no co-sponsors) is Sheila Jackson-Lee. She is a fringe player. Next Tuesday, Luis Gutierrez, the chairman of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, plans to introduce his version of CIR. It will most likely concentrate on amnesty.
At some point in the future, we can expect a bill from Zoe Lofgren. The Lofgren bill will be the one that will have bi-partisan supporters and will be taken seriously. That will be the "real" CIR proposal in the House.
If I had to bet on it, my bet would be that if anything at all passes, it will be visa recapture, quota expansion, and H1b relief. There is a strong core of support for those measures. The weakest component of CIR is amnesty.
http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7013
Re: Hr 264
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is one of three expected bills introduced in the House. The sponsor of this bill (there were no co-sponsors) is Sheila Jackson-Lee. She is a fringe player. Next Tuesday, Luis Gutierrez, the chairman of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, plans to introduce his version of CIR. It will most likely concentrate on amnesty.
At some point in the future, we can expect a bill from Zoe Lofgren. The Lofgren bill will be the one that will have bi-partisan supporters and will be taken seriously. That will be the "real" CIR proposal in the House.
If I had to bet on it, my bet would be that if anything at all passes, it will be visa recapture, quota expansion, and H1b relief. There is a strong core of support for those measures. The weakest component of CIR is amnesty.

sanju_dba
02-19 05:09 PM
I did refered earlier in this forum ,about www.givemeinsurance.com , a desi agent deals with Farmers Insurance in Texas only.
I got mine and my wife insurance with him for $15 a month covering 250K Term Life insurance ( We are on H1 )
Check for any Farmers agents in your area.
Good luck.
I got mine and my wife insurance with him for $15 a month covering 250K Term Life insurance ( We are on H1 )
Check for any Farmers agents in your area.
Good luck.
more...
sayantan76
07-06 12:36 PM
Why not? Although I have applied for GC, I have no desire to take US citizenship, just to let you know. The majority does not mean the whole world and also does not mean everyone. There are Indian citizens that love India. Parents should be able to make decisions for their kids until they are 18. The kid can take US citizenship when he is 18 if parents have opted for Indian citizenship.
well said my friend and i agree with you completely. although, i grappled with this issue when we had a baby.......the question where i got stumped was - if i got Indian Citizenship for my child (born in US), what would be the child's legal status here? and, also if we were traveling outside the country - how would the child reenter US?
well said my friend and i agree with you completely. although, i grappled with this issue when we had a baby.......the question where i got stumped was - if i got Indian Citizenship for my child (born in US), what would be the child's legal status here? and, also if we were traveling outside the country - how would the child reenter US?
2010 Cute Friendship Quotes - How
getgreensoon1
04-20 12:07 PM
Since, last august DOL has become weird with even approving eb3 labors. Generally, attornies will put language in the eta 9089 that they will accept three years of experience for each year of bachelors degree missing (this is in line with education evaluators and uscis).
These days USCIS is trying to stick to the rules, so all people who are trying to beat the system by using wrong credentials are getting stuck. Lawyers have nothing to lose, they will make more money from you.....one from your eb3 application and two from your high risk eb2 application which will eventually be rejected.
These days USCIS is trying to stick to the rules, so all people who are trying to beat the system by using wrong credentials are getting stuck. Lawyers have nothing to lose, they will make more money from you.....one from your eb3 application and two from your high risk eb2 application which will eventually be rejected.
more...
jonty_11
11-03 05:07 PM
I got my DL in Colorado just after Sept 11.....and it was for 10 years...luckily. Yes, you are correct Colorado has been traditionally super conservative, but with people from different states moving in..that is changing, only a shade though.
hair Best Friends Forever Quote

floridasun
01-02 07:31 PM
He called it garbage can out of bitterness and perhaps a little sarcasm. Obviously this is very important to him, otherwise he wouldn't have vented to perfect strangers on the internet. Have you never really wanted something and lashed out at it out of frustration?
Thanks Almond. At this point, I am hoping USCIS will at least allow me to change jobs (remember - I am on 7th year H1b - approved I-140, did not apply for I-485 due to retro). some members here said this is possible and some other members said I cannot do this. so I am confused if I can do this or not. If at all USCIS lets me do this, it would be great if I can find a new employer who can do EB-2. I am praying to God to help me while I try this route. I am not asking too much here... am I ?
Thanks Almond. At this point, I am hoping USCIS will at least allow me to change jobs (remember - I am on 7th year H1b - approved I-140, did not apply for I-485 due to retro). some members here said this is possible and some other members said I cannot do this. so I am confused if I can do this or not. If at all USCIS lets me do this, it would be great if I can find a new employer who can do EB-2. I am praying to God to help me while I try this route. I am not asking too much here... am I ?
more...
bagha
08-26 10:21 AM
...try there. I got my license from Wayne showing my receipt notice.
Note: there're 2 DMVs in Wayne. Go to the regional centre (on RT 23)
Note: there're 2 DMVs in Wayne. Go to the regional centre (on RT 23)
hot quotes for friends. good
foobar2001
12-31 06:49 AM
AmitKhare77... apparently, the job title and job responsibilities have to be same as whats on labor until we get GC. otherwise no promotion.
Actually, I believe that if the promotion is a "natural progression of the job ladder", you can accept it. What you cannot do is change the job ladder completely to a different track.
Thus, say you filed labor when a software engineer, its ok to be promoted to "Senior Software Engineer. What is not ok is to change tracks to say "Product Manager" or a position as "Sales lead" etc...
Of course, i'm not a lawyer, but this is what i;ve been told by other folks and lawyers at my company.
Good luck!
Actually, I believe that if the promotion is a "natural progression of the job ladder", you can accept it. What you cannot do is change the job ladder completely to a different track.
Thus, say you filed labor when a software engineer, its ok to be promoted to "Senior Software Engineer. What is not ok is to change tracks to say "Product Manager" or a position as "Sales lead" etc...
Of course, i'm not a lawyer, but this is what i;ve been told by other folks and lawyers at my company.
Good luck!
more...
house Friends Quotes Tagalog.

apnair2002
04-12 01:02 PM
Yours will be cashed soon.
Thanks
I sent a cheque 45 days back..(third contribution so far) it was cashed yesterday
Thanks
I sent a cheque 45 days back..(third contribution so far) it was cashed yesterday
tattoo images of friends quotes. love
hebron
04-22 07:40 AM
Can anybody answer this question - If an employer decides to port an EB3 case to EB2 for an employee not using the experience gained at the job, does the new EB2 role have to be 50% different from EB3 role?
more...
pictures Friends Quotes Friendship

shivarajan
08-11 02:18 AM
they also link to official site (which doesn't exist yet) :http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4427.html
Not only they got info but non-existent links too?
Pederson Immigration Law Group, P.C. - Visa Bulletin (http://www.usvisainfo.com/content/view/37/44/)
:confused:
Per google 4427 is march 09 bulletin ? search (http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=bulletin_4427.html&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=CcSAss09iTKqPGIGgjgO3jYmQCQAAAKoEBU_Qocve&pbx=1&fp=c370202d9debab36)
But again this date is in sync with the date someone reported from some other site, so guess that's it. :-(
Not only they got info but non-existent links too?
Pederson Immigration Law Group, P.C. - Visa Bulletin (http://www.usvisainfo.com/content/view/37/44/)
:confused:
Per google 4427 is march 09 bulletin ? search (http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=bulletin_4427.html&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=CcSAss09iTKqPGIGgjgO3jYmQCQAAAKoEBU_Qocve&pbx=1&fp=c370202d9debab36)
But again this date is in sync with the date someone reported from some other site, so guess that's it. :-(
dresses wallpaper est friends quotes

deba
09-05 04:01 PM
Sorry to hear about your experience. I personally have used AP three times within one year. Two trips to India were of 6 weeks and 4 weeks duration and one to Canada for 4 days. I have never faced any problem, having used three different entry points. During my latest entry just a couple of weeks back I wasn't even asked any question at all. In fact my GC was approved while I was out of the country. Just your bad luck to run into this officer, I guess.
more...
makeup i miss you friendship quotes.
visli_com
09-11 05:45 PM
Yes , I bought house,2007. PD aug2003 EB3
girlfriend best friends poems^quotes 6869
hebron
04-22 07:39 AM
I also got a RFE from nabreska , but finally got approved.
Same Bsc + MCA
I think , they do approve , just waste some time and money of everyone , before they approve.
:rolleyes:
That's encouraging! I have lot more hurdles than the Bsc + MCA issue. My employer had filed my GC in EB3 and is now willing to refile under EB2, since I was promoted to a senior role. The company attorney though is hesitating to file under EB2, his reasons are as follows:
1. 3 + 3 degree will not be approved under EB2. ( This is in response to my question about using my Bsc + MCA. My current role requires Master's degree or Bachelor's + exp. I do not want to use the experience (9 years) gained from my current employer. So I suggested we could use my master's degree + 4+ years of experience that I have before joining my current employer. )
2. Attorney thinks Software Engineer role (EB3) and Principal Software Engineer role (EB2) are not 50% different. I agree that it is not 50% different. But my question to him was - "Does it (new role) have to be 50% different even if I don;t use the experience gained from the current employer". Haven't heard back from him yet.
Same Bsc + MCA
I think , they do approve , just waste some time and money of everyone , before they approve.
:rolleyes:
That's encouraging! I have lot more hurdles than the Bsc + MCA issue. My employer had filed my GC in EB3 and is now willing to refile under EB2, since I was promoted to a senior role. The company attorney though is hesitating to file under EB2, his reasons are as follows:
1. 3 + 3 degree will not be approved under EB2. ( This is in response to my question about using my Bsc + MCA. My current role requires Master's degree or Bachelor's + exp. I do not want to use the experience (9 years) gained from my current employer. So I suggested we could use my master's degree + 4+ years of experience that I have before joining my current employer. )
2. Attorney thinks Software Engineer role (EB3) and Principal Software Engineer role (EB2) are not 50% different. I agree that it is not 50% different. But my question to him was - "Does it (new role) have to be 50% different even if I don;t use the experience gained from the current employer". Haven't heard back from him yet.
hairstyles Tags: Free Quotes, Friendship,
gc_in_30_yrs
08-22 09:51 AM
I am not able to find the form needs to be submitted for this purpose. Is there any format that I can type and submit them?
I found that I need to send my request to the following address :
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
--------------------------------------------------
Magda S. Ortiz, Director
FOIA/PA Program
111 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., 4th Floor
ULLICO Buiding
Washington, D.C. 20529
telephone number: (202) 272-8269
fax number: (202) 272-8331
Thanks in advance.
I found that I need to send my request to the following address :
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
--------------------------------------------------
Magda S. Ortiz, Director
FOIA/PA Program
111 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., 4th Floor
ULLICO Buiding
Washington, D.C. 20529
telephone number: (202) 272-8269
fax number: (202) 272-8331
Thanks in advance.
pappu
02-27 10:54 PM
o.k. Thanks for your reply
so are you trying to say that IV is so disappointed that it will not do anything at all ?
Never said that.
IV is you and me. Please take the initiative and lead the effort if you feel strongly about your idea. You can start by doing a media campaign and generate articles on this subject.
so are you trying to say that IV is so disappointed that it will not do anything at all ?
Never said that.
IV is you and me. Please take the initiative and lead the effort if you feel strongly about your idea. You can start by doing a media campaign and generate articles on this subject.
floridasun
12-30 07:38 PM
I always loved this board for what it does - especially the Gurus who always spend their precious time giving input to member's queries. Well... this is not query. I just want to vent my frustration, helplessness to fellow friends in this board. In spite of graduating from a reputed univ with a Masters and very good GPA and also having 7 years of professional experience, I am bound to be a slave to my current Employer without any promotions, career growth or anything remote to that for next (God knows how many Decades) several years. ppl who are junior to me in every aspect are growing left and right and are also getting brighter opportunities. I dont care if you guys think I am jealous of them.... But does God really exist ? sorry for wasting your time with this depressing note. I guess there is a limit to how unlucky I can be !! call me a cry baby but I am one real unlucky individual !

No comments:
Post a Comment