Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

quotes about success in life

images Life-Changing Quotes About quotes about success in life. success in life. quotes
  • success in life. quotes



  • h1techSlave
    09-22 10:17 PM
    He can send it to 'habitat for humanity' if he wants

    Or he can just send them back to us:D





    wallpaper success in life. quotes quotes about success in life. quotes about success in life
  • quotes about success in life



  • ski_dude12
    06-03 12:36 PM
    On a lighter note- "motorize"... at the DMV?

    Guys,

    One quick question. Appreciate your response!

    If I submit my application in person, do we need to motorize the copies?
    For address proof, submitting DL copy.

    Please let me know.





    quotes about success in life. Take life the way you go
  • Take life the way you go



  • dpsg
    03-27 07:17 PM
    PCS would be best person in my view, As midWest manufacturing
    woes are used to bash off-shoring. His work will be great example
    How immigrants with technology/business skills can help remove the
    joblessness crises in midwest and also move that region into high tech
    era.

    Great work PCS.





    2011 quotes about success in life quotes about success in life. Success Quotes - 1.5
  • Success Quotes - 1.5



  • sunny1000
    07-09 02:26 PM
    FOlks,
    All those who have not send the flowers....please do so.....
    Aaj nahin uthogey toh kab uthogey....

    JUST DO IT !!!!

    as somebody was suggesting in another thread, can you please post your comments in English for non-hindi speakers like me. Thanks.



    more...


    quotes about success in life. quotes about success in life
  • quotes about success in life



  • return_to_india
    10-02 01:03 AM
    How about tourist visa? you can get multiple entry for 10 years, but I guess no of months you can stay in India is a question. I am applying for my son too, both of us hold Indian passport, what you guys suggest? go for OCI?

    RK

    I think, to be eligible for OCI, at least one parent should be US citizen.





    quotes about success in life. Defeat / Success Quotes
  • Defeat / Success Quotes



  • pitha
    05-21 01:05 PM
    What are the conditions required for processing the 485 application.

    1. Are all applications which have a 485 RD within the processing date, are processed? or
    2. Only applications which have a RD within the processing date and whose PD is current, are processed.



    more...


    quotes about success in life. Famous quotes for success in life. There are various famous quotes available
  • Famous quotes for success in life. There are various famous quotes available



  • mikesin
    04-07 08:11 PM
    Thanks just4gc for giving me the coveted vdlrao post. I must say the ages spent analysing Visa bulletins statistics and congressional testimonials of Charles Oppenhiem have finally borne fruit ;).

    I guess Illusions beat me to the prediction. I must confess I havent spent a lot of time looking at Eb3 ROW. But even then I was surprised when it stayed at May 05 for as long as it did. The Backlog Reduction Centre stuck labor, the horizontal spillover, the Eb2 India backlog are few factors for why I was surprised.

    I would say dont lose hope on Eb3 ROW, but until Eb2 India backlog stays it will be slow movement except as illusions pointed out in july 09. Last VB mentioned 60% of the demand recieved is before jan 2004. Thats pointing to the older BRC cases which are now seeing the end of the tunnel. fingers crossed.


    ags123,

    I'm confused about the way the spill over works. Does it not go from EB1-ROW => EB2-ROW => EB3-ROW? Your post suggests that EB2-I gets the ROW spill overs before EB3-ROW. Is this the way it works? Sorry for the questions as I'm trying to understand how this works. Thanks for your response.





    2010 Take life the way you go quotes about success in life. Life-Changing Quotes About
  • Life-Changing Quotes About



  • pappu
    05-31 10:09 AM
    FAQs for Dc advocacy days

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/1597944-advocacy-days-frequently-asked-questions.html#post1961366



    more...


    quotes about success in life. quotes about success in life. Quotes on success: Sayings and
  • quotes about success in life. Quotes on success: Sayings and



  • Lollerskater
    05-22 08:26 PM
    I just saw the May processing dates.

    I printed it out and used it to wipe my backside, then flushed it down the toilet.





    hair Success Quotes - 1.5 quotes about success in life. Success, life,est quotes
  • Success, life,est quotes



  • needhelp!
    04-02 01:24 PM
    Seems as though every time there is a funding drive there are always people who come with questions that have been answered so many times before. It almost seems that these inflammatory posts are deliberate. All the answers to such questions are already on the forums and it takes less time to search than to post.



    more...


    quotes about success in life. hair quotes on success in
  • hair quotes on success in



  • kiran24
    12-06 02:29 PM
    I am probably waiting for the longest here for EAD, my app received on July 2nd at NCS. Called numerous times, sent form 7001, emailed senators twice, 3 infopass appointments, still no progress. I submitted expedite request based on humanitarian grounds last week, have been calling daily to check status of expedite and still remains pending. My case now pending about 157 days. Anything more that I need to do ?

    You are not the only one....my application was also sent on July 2nd and I got FP notices (both my wife and I) and AP approved (both my wife and I).
    My wife received EAD on 10/22 and so far there has been absolutely no update on my LUD and EAD application is still pending. The service center is Nebraska and I am the primary applicant. I think there a a lot of people in the same boat.





    hot quotes about success in life quotes about success in life. Leadership Quotes - 1.2
  • Leadership Quotes - 1.2



  • sanju
    02-25 12:18 PM
    And your point in this post to helping IV is? IV admins are more mature than to read my ideas as a lecture.

    Ya, expect others to show maturity while you continue to be a child.


    .



    more...


    house quotes on success in life. of success in life isn#39;t quotes about success in life. quotes about success of
  • quotes about success of



  • kaisersose
    07-09 11:29 AM
    I am trying to understand something here..... I had consultation with murthy lawyers and they told me that there is no law written anywhere that states that the employer must revoke I-140 if the employees is laid-off or is not working with them anymore. I was laid off and my company is determined to revoke I-140 because thats what Fragomen lawyers suggest. I am having a hard time understanding why would they want to cause problems for me when I am not even leaving on my own and got affected because of layoff.

    Does anyone use Fragomen and could ask their attorneys this question whether a company is required or obligated by law to revoke I-140. That way I can try to convince my company's attorney that another attorney within same law firm have different opinion

    Everyone who changes jobs under the protection of AC21, must do so under the assumption that the sponsoring 140 will be revoked.

    It is not a matter of our convenience. If you quit the sponsoring employer and he has no intention of hiring you again after your GC, then what is the sense in him retaining your 140 for no reason? It only adds complexity to some employers as dangling 140s are counted to evaluate their ability to pay. So even if it is not law, it makes sense for employers to revoke 140s of employees who quit them.

    AC21 protects you from such a revoked 140. We have seen some cases where revoking the 140 - even after the 180 day mark - has resulted in 485 denial. This is a mistake from CIS and is easily fixed.

    Expecting the previous employer to hold on to your 140 is not very different from expecting him to keep your you previous job open for you - just in case.





    tattoo Defeat / Success Quotes quotes about success in life. hair quotes about success in
  • hair quotes about success in



  • snathan
    09-05 07:26 PM
    It would make more sense to compare and brainstorm if you can post the skillset you have in mind and the rate you wish for?

    I agree that being on EAD or having a GC puts a person in a better situation compared to H1B but the bottom line is the skillset in context, demand for that skillset and expertise that one has in that skillset.

    it depends on the skill set and your experience. I accept the fact being on EAD or GC will give advantages. But I dont think GC only make the wonders. you might get 10-20% extra.



    more...


    pictures Famous quotes for success in life. There are various famous quotes available quotes about success in life. dresses quotes about success
  • dresses quotes about success



  • walking_dude
    10-05 11:31 AM
    We gave flowers. Now lets give 'em some brickbats -

    1) feedback@wsj.com
    2) newseditors@wsj.com

    Let the E-mailathon begin


    Look at this part of Wall Street Journal :

    Look at this. Even when the conversation if totally on "high-killed workers", there is always and has to be always, a line or a sentence about illegal immigrants.

    ....
    Hey WSJ...listen up !!! Are you being facetious, or are you really not as competant as people think you are ?





    dresses Leadership Quotes - 1.2 quotes about success in life. pictures quotes on success in
  • pictures quotes on success in



  • jayleno
    07-12 11:28 PM
    I have applied for FOIA during Oct 2007. No response yet. Just checked the status. Thank you very much for the link. I did not know it existed earlier. Do you happen to know how I can change the address because I have moved ? I called the number they listed for FOIA on reciept notice. The asked me to call the regular USCIS number to update the address. The person who answered the regular USCIS customer service had no Idea about reciept notices starting with NRC. Any solution for this?

    All,

    You can request a copy of I-140 approval from USCIS using G-639 form (download from www.uscis.gov).

    In G-639 form, Fill out the following information

    I) Type of request
    -> Freedom of information Act (FOIA)

    2) Requester Information
    --> Your Communication address

    3) Consent to release information
    --> Please choose "A portion of my records" box

    4) Information needed to search for record
    --> Please specify only "ETA 9089" for PERM CASEs or ETA 750 PART A & B. ( I have asked for ETA 9089,)
    --> You can also ask for I-140 approval copy(Since i have approval letter i didn't ask.)
    *Note: If you specify portion of record in application, then it will be processed in Track one otherwise it is going to be in complex track(Track Two).

    5) Data needed on subject of record,
    --> Please give A#, Receipt number, DOB, I-94 Admission # and your name etc.,
    6) Verification of subject identity
    --> Notarized affidavity of identity
    7) Signature of subject of record

    8) Notary
    -> Please Notarized the G-639 form

    Send the filled form to the following address

    National Records Center - FOIA Division
    P.O Box 64801
    Lees Summit, MO 64064-8010

    You will get receipt notice with NRCxxxxxxxxxx which can be trackable through the following link.

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.8d416137d08f80a2b1935610748191a0/?vgnextoid=f3a2ba87c7a29110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=f3a2ba87c7a29110VgnVCM1000004718190a RCRD


    I have applied it, it is in the process, i believe it is going to take minimum 3 to 5 months since my case is assigned to Track One. Every month they are processing atleast 1000 Applications. It may take morethan 6 months if the case is assigned in complex track. If you ask for full package then difinitely they will put into complex track(ie Track Two).

    Please let me know if you need any more information on this regard.



    more...


    makeup quotes about success in life. Quotes on success: Sayings and quotes about success in life. quotes on success in life. of success in life isn#39;t
  • quotes on success in life. of success in life isn#39;t



  • tikka
    07-06 12:46 PM
    maybe you can help with other action items?
    you have motivated many folks and we could use help on the contribution fund, media drive, diggs etc

    Thank you

    Is there any Specific date, I mean when AILF is filing the case...USCIS is announced they are gonna reject the applications..but did they rejected any single application?? We will come to know after 4 or 5 weeks abt our applications (As per USCIS rep)....I think there must be some time limit to file a case...and we dont have a base to file a case until they reject it.

    Finally they dont reject application nor they will accept it...

    Guys send flowers with all your comments on JULY 10TH...we may get media and political atten...

    this is just my 2 cents.

    Thanks,
    Chandra.





    girlfriend hair quotes about success in quotes about success in life. hot quotes about success in
  • hot quotes about success in



  • alterego
    12-17 05:28 PM
    With all due respect, the probelem I have with volunteers is that I don't think amtures can pull a job this big, you've got to have profesionals, somethng like a compain maneger.

    I admire the courage of your guys, and think the goal is fantastic. But the way it goes, I don't see how it can be achieved.

    I've learned a great deal about immigration from the forum here. I very much appreciate it. I try to give back by answering questions others may have. I think IV has been doing a great job serving as that capacity.

    But you guys want do something bigger. Well, you have faith in it, I don't, at least not now, neither many others. Maybe that is why you are still asking for money and volunteers.

    Why the negativity?
    What many people fail to see is that it is not IV core, or a manager or something that will get us out of this, it is OUR COLLECTIVE actions. The results will be directly proportional to what we put in.
    Whether you help this effort in any way is about individual responsibility. If you are unwilling to do anything, and there are many ways to contribute and all and any of these are welcome, then frankly, your interest in this advocacy has to be questioned.





    hairstyles hair quotes on success in quotes about success in life. Success Quotes amp; Quotations
  • Success Quotes amp; Quotations



  • arihant
    02-24 01:11 PM
    contributed again.

    Keep up the good work.





    sertha1
    06-26 02:07 PM
    I came to US on h4 i applied for H1-B Visa.again I would like convert to H4 Visa.
    My H4-visa stamped until 09/30/2007
    My husband H1-B Visa stamped until 09/30/2007.
    My husband applied for his H1-B extension But we didnt receive approval notice.we have recipe copy.

    Is there any chances to reject my h4visa(boz only 2-3 months left for my husband h1-b expiration)





    m306m
    04-14 01:39 PM
    Just signed up for contribution of $25 for 1 month.

    Subscription Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #8PS980636F600500Y)
    In reference to: S-64827895L7978974S

    Will contribute more later



    No comments:

    Post a Comment