Popular Post

Saturday, June 25, 2011

photography quotes inspirational

images love quotes photography. photography quotes inspirational. Inspirational Quotes and
  • Inspirational Quotes and



  • logiclife
    01-15 03:57 PM
    Hi,

    DISCLAIMER: I am not a lawyer and none of the below is legal advice. This is just to give you can idea. You should consult with lawyer or your state's authorities for laws pertaining to your state regarding gun ownership and license.

    First of all, gun ownership is a right that is protected by 2nd amendment of US constitution, but the laws governing the ownership and usage are state laws.

    So everything depends on the state where you live in. But in all 50 states, you have the right to own a gun because that right is protected by US constitution. You can be on H1 and own a gun, gun laws I think have nothing to do with your status, as long as you are legal.

    Buying and Owning : Firstly, different states have different paperwork requirements to determine if you are legally present in US. If you are, then you have the right to own a gun if you want to.

    Firearms ownership usually begins by you applying for a FOID card. FOID is Fire-arm Ownership Identification Card. You can find a form to fill out this paperwork at any place that sells guns. For example, shooting ranges, Sportsman's Warehouse, REI, they all sell guns and so they have forms that they can help you fill out to get FOID card. Once you get FOID card, you can buy a gun. FOID card may be called by a different name in different states, I live in Illinois, here its called FOID card. If you have a criminal history, then you may be denied this card depending on which state you live in.

    Documents required for FOID card or gun permit maybe :

    Passport, I-94, Alien number, valid visa, driver's license, proof of residence (utility bill). This list may vary, check your state's websites. Some states require you to live in that state for 6 months before you can own a gun.

    Some states also have a one-week waiting period between applying for license and buying a gun. In California, you have to wait one week before you can buy a gun. You cant just go there, apply for permit and buy a gun in one day. This law may be there to prevent aggravated behavior as a person is likely to cool off anger or aggravation in 7 days. Depends again, on your state.

    What kind of guns : In most states (I think all states), fully automatic guns are illegal and are not sold. Silencers are also illegal and not sold I think. Also, if you buy a shotgun (which is easier to use as you dont have to aim, it shoots pellets, not bullets, but a dozen or so, so its easier to aim), then the length of the barrel has to be certain inches (depending on state). If you saw it off, then its illegal. (because its easier to hide sawed off shot guns, hence illegal).

    How you carry around the guns is also governed by local laws. There is a separate permit to carry guns in a concealed manner- concealed license. If you dont have such permit, then you have to carry your gun in such a manner that its visible to everyone. In some states, even that may not be legal, I dont know, check your states laws.

    Legal use of guns and type of self-defense : This varies by state. For example, in Texas, I think, (not sure) it is legal to shoot a person who is running away from your or your neighbor after stealing something or robbing you. Even if that person no longer poses a threat to your life or property and running away from you, if he stole something from you or your neighbor, you can shoot him. (this has actually happened in Texas, where a guy shot a person running out of a neighbors home after stealing something). In some states, you can shoot someone only if that person is posing an immediate threat to you. If a person is of immediate threat, but if you are in a position to run away from him/her to safety, then you cannot shoot that person. Again, depends on your state.

    Should you buy, and what should you buy : This depends on your requirements. If you live in a isolated remote jungle somewhere, if you dont feel safe, then maybe. But if you are eligible to buy, and if you do buy, then here are the tips you may want to follow :

    1. Choose carefully, as guns are expensive.
    2. Buy a safe first, where you can keep guns safely away from children.
    3. Take classes, or learn from a friend at a shooting gallery. Even basic usage of gun is risky if you dont know what you are doing.
    4. Keep your permit up to date, renew when neccesary. If you move to another state, you have to re-register your guns in that state. Check procedures for moving with your state authorities, as I think its illegal to just move with guns from one state to another.





    wallpaper Inspirational Quotes and photography quotes inspirational. quotes #text #photography
  • quotes #text #photography



  • uma78
    11-17 12:04 PM
    Look like some blood sucking A$$H0l* desi employer gave me red with the comment "Screw You".
    I am glad my posting did work.

    Hello Junky,

    sorry to hear that someone has given you a red. I have a question, how would one know if someone had given red? It cannot see it. Thank you in advance.

    Uma





    photography quotes inspirational. Posted in photography | Tagged
  • Posted in photography | Tagged



  • javadeveloper
    12-31 04:27 PM
    I prayed to God to make Wednesday as Saturday and Saturday as Wednesday for the whole world. But that did not happen. So do you think it proves God does not exist? :D:D

    I do not think God really cares about a piece of plastic or for any man made issues. Man needs to handle his issues himself.

    I was just trying mention what a common expects from a GOD(If he/she really exists).Later we came to a conclusion that there is nothing like GOD it's only the Nature that exists





    2011 quotes #text #photography photography quotes inspirational. Smile Quotes,Positive Thinking
  • Smile Quotes,Positive Thinking



  • desi3933
    02-11 03:00 PM
    **********************
    You are applying on the basis of an immigrant petition for alien worker, for I140 filed on your behalf. However the same petition has been revoked.

    Since the approval of the visa petition files on your behalf is no longer considered valued, your application is here by denied.

    Please note that the Form I140 is no longer valid for porting purpose under section 106� of AC21 if the I140 was revoked due to the fact that you did not meet the minimum requirements for the labor certificate at the time of filing. Due to the fact that beneficiary of the For I140 was found to be “unqualified” at the time of filing you are not eligible for relied under section 106� of AC21.

    The regulation do not provide for an appeal from this decision.

    *********************************

    Who has revoked your I-140?

    Is it beacuse of revocation request by Employer
    OR
    USCIS revoked it as it was approved in error.

    There is a big difference between the two?



    more...


    photography quotes inspirational. inspirational photography
  • inspirational photography



  • pankaj_n
    04-20 10:03 AM
    That's ridiculous :rolleyes: So did you pursue with MTR or filing in EB3?

    As i said lawyer told me that no use of MTR. We went with EB3 and now i am on EB3 train with I-140 approved. I was wondering that can i re-appeal now after 2 years .





    photography quotes inspirational. photography quotes,
  • photography quotes,



  • yabadaba
    11-08 11:56 AM
    The people who wants to be a part of American Society should first definately be a very open minded towards all cultures and social trends.
    Other thing to be Indian or representing Indian traditions is not a crime but certainly every time barking against anything Indian may certainly be a crime as it is a clear indication of closed door or prejudicial mind towards one particular country and culture. Americans do not mind if one shows that he is Indian now and want to become in American future. Although they prefer that AND that is why they label Jindal as Indian-American although he born in USA. If there are majority Indians on IV board, it is not a crime but it is obvious. Some of my chienese friends on IV board may start thread for wishing chienese festival, I bet most Indians on this board will welcome and same goes with Muslim friends on IV board. Starting and wishing EID MUBARAK thread (By the way that is also a Indian tradition..And I am proud of that too) is not a crime and by now if nobody started it does not mean other people may not welcome it. If you are a Muslim, start the thread for EID Mubarak, I will be the first to welcome that step. You want to be American,, right? Then first start learning open mind and start respecting the culture of majority IV memebers first. If you would not start that now how will you settle yourself in cultural pot of the world?

    If you are an Indian citizen right now take control over your inferiority complex and get over it because if you do not respect your culture or your tradition what guaranty would be there for Americans that you would respect American traditions in future. Even Americans are not fool. And how dare you pretend that people form China and other countries just stop supporting IV as they just see few threads celebrating Indian culture? So stop this bullshit now otherwise I may have to request moderators to ban you.

    By the way Happy Diwali to you and your family.
    As usual you twisted my point to make it out that I dont have any "cultural values," as you define it.

    I think chandu and paskal in their subsequent msgs got my point exactly that we should promote happy <festival> of all regions/traditions rather than focusing on the majority one.

    That would promote IV's agenda rather than distract from it.

    Its people like you with your misguided "cultural values" that are the cause of problems around the world. You are like the Indian version of ALIPAC.



    more...


    photography quotes inspirational. Quote Inspirational Poster
  • Quote Inspirational Poster



  • GCBy3000
    07-25 03:42 PM
    Dont forget to consider 20K members of IV and the poll participation is 1-2%. So this poll is just for fun.

    DELIVERED ON 02-July-2007 447 71.18%
    DELIVERED AFTER 02-July-2007 181 28.82%
    Obviously those polls are not going to get you anywhere.
    its a waste of time and effort to come up with numbers because nobody will ever be able to come up with the right numbers including USCIS. So whats the point. Just have a kingfisher and chill. Please close this thread





    2010 Posted in photography | Tagged photography quotes inspirational. love quotes photography.
  • love quotes photography.



  • apunka_gc
    07-25 04:51 PM
    EB2 delivered to Nebraska on 2nd July AM



    more...


    photography quotes inspirational. photography quotes pictures
  • photography quotes pictures



  • needhelp!
    05-07 12:39 PM
    ---- S wrote:

    Hehe.. I agree.. so I decided not to put my head under
    any of those caps ;)


    --- G wrote:

    > K,
    >
    > Coming to think of it, with all that we are going in
    > the US, with H-1B caps, with Green Card country
    > caps, > I think staying back in the US, is nothing short of
    > bold either..;)..j/k..
    >

    ------- K wrote:
    >
    > Bold decision, S. Good luck with all your
    > future
    > endeavors!
    >
    > K
    >
    > --- On Sun, 5/4/08, S
    >
    >
    > Hey guys,
    >
    > I am glad to inform you that we are moving back to
    > India this month. I have accepted an offer with <xyzMultinational>
    > India Development Center in Hyderabad. Just few days remaining now, so getting very busy winding things up... It's a very exciting time!! :)
    >
    > Cheers,
    > S





    hair Smile Quotes,Positive Thinking photography quotes inspirational. Inspirational Quotes
  • Inspirational Quotes



  • amitjoey
    05-22 05:12 PM
    Guys, this is the time to show the core group that we are a bunch of people thankful that there is IV to help us fight this fight.
    We need to stand united and raise awareness and sign up for the $20minimum a month recurring contribution.

    I understand that some of you do intend to contribute and have contributed generously in the past,
    But here are some mindsets, All of us fall in these 4 mindsets.

    1) you probably think "why should I sign up for a monthly recurring contribution program". I am a generous contributor and I contribute almost monthly anyways.
    2) I have contributed enough.
    3) I will contribute if I feel like, when I see something comming out of this effort.
    4) I do not have to contribute.

    If you are in category 1).I can tell you, I understand because I have been a generous contributer in the past. But guys, the reason I signed up for a monthly recurring contribution is that it helps IV know that 'X' amount of funds are guaranted every month, this way they can plan better.

    Category 2) Contributed enough - Okay why dont just sign up for a minimum amount of $20/month once more. What is enough is not enough.

    Category 3) This has been discussed, I do not want to talk about this category of members.

    Category 4) Again - No Comments-

    Lets show the core team that all of us fall in the first 2 categories.

    The last thing we want the core to do is bite their fingers over funds. We do not want the core to get stressed out over funds. They have enough real work to do already.

    I give all of the ones that have not set up a monthly recurring contribution benefit of doubt. May be you were not aware that this organisation and the lobby money has come out of pockets of ordinary hard working people like you. But this is our last chance. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?.



    more...


    photography quotes inspirational. inspirational, photography
  • inspirational, photography



  • pmpforgc
    02-19 02:33 PM
    Hi

    It looks like most people are of the opinion going for term life and investing extra money in Mutual fund or Securities rather than going for Whole life and paying for lot high premiums.

    So now my question is

    (1) can you list companies and term life policies that you found better and more comptitative compared to others in market, along with their plus and minus

    (2) List important websites for such comapnies

    (3) Does Having GC and not having GC makes significant difference in terms of Premium for the Term Life Policy

    Also list other informative sources for Term or Life Insurance Policies

    Thanks





    hot inspirational photography photography quotes inspirational. 168 notes #quote #quotes
  • 168 notes #quote #quotes



  • sathweb
    07-06 12:02 PM
    Counterproductive? what are you talking about. If they want they can approve 25000 cases in one day. It is nothing to do with productivity. Its all plain politics.

    I would let my application rot in USCIS hell than not applying. Regardless of what AILA says, I believe the verdict is going to be for all who is affected.
    If they let us apply I-485 , we get EAD, hence the ability to change the employer after 6 months. Lot of us who work for Desi companies needs this.

    I believe any efforts to make USICIS accept all applications can be couter productive. You can have some people getting stuck for sure for many years before they get their green cards. also since new fees kick in on July 30th, you will have to pay for the EAD,AP.
    The law-suit can benefit only a few of us, so why is IV behind this.
    Can the core members comment on this.
    I tihnk all these efforts do not define a common cause right now.



    more...


    house 176 notes #quote #quotes photography quotes inspirational. inspirational photography
  • inspirational photography



  • centaur
    08-15 07:41 PM
    YES
    Citizenship is going to happen only after 5 years . But by then it would be long time gone .

    the only way that they could find out would be based on your tax return.DO they really scrutinize to that extent?





    tattoo photography quotes, photography quotes inspirational. Myspace Quotes Inspirational
  • Myspace Quotes Inspirational



  • ivslave
    09-11 10:14 PM
    Do you want to have similar polls on:
    marrying
    buying a car
    having children...

    There is something which is personal...buying a house is one such...opinion poll shouldn't decide that....GC or not if you feel like buy one...

    We went thru the same decision 3 years back but not buying a house was one of the best decisions....the best way is to ask people who are selling houses....in the northeast it is a hell to sell houses.

    My suggestion if you are a medico or a lawyer go ahead....but being attached to the tech sector is no safety net for buying a house....I have had friends with 300K take home file for bankruptcy in this economy after both members loose very lucrative jobs....just a statistic...by 2010 more than 50% households in the USA will owe more for mortgage than their houses net worth.....

    Again it is an individualistic decision....go ahead if you feel confident...two things you must make sure you are in the house for at least 3 years....tax savings are no security...house tax and work on the house do add costs up....

    + House in USA is no longer an equity proposition but a liability...

    SoP

    for sensible reply..... please don't tell me you never asked your friend's opinion when you were thinking of buying new CAR..... my poll question was simple..... if your GC is pending and did you buy house or not.......I see nothing wrong with this....



    more...


    pictures Quote Inspirational Poster photography quotes inspirational. inspirational quotes
  • inspirational quotes



  • Macaca
    10-06 09:35 AM
    Macaca, don't get me started on your name

    Dr Ona stands out

    I wish they hadn't closed the blog, I wanted to post on there. I don't see any posts on the link you have provided for the H2B blog on WSJ. Am I looking in the right place?

    No one commented at this H2B blog. This blog appeared without an article as compared to the other which had an article + a blog. BTW, WSJ has more articles on H2B then on EB GC issues.

    Some blogs come and go like immigration bills on the Hill. Have writeups for all occasions.

    Mercury News blog (http://www.mercurynews.com/politics/ci_7091661#recent_comm) is still open. Blog your issues/opinions; needs account. Keep in mind that Mercury News has published EB GC articles but more articles won't hurt!





    dresses 168 notes #quote #quotes photography quotes inspirational. Photography+quotes
  • Photography+quotes



  • saggi13
    07-25 02:56 PM
    EB3/DHL delivered on 02-July @ 8.26 AM



    more...


    makeup photography quotes pictures photography quotes inspirational. 176 notes #quote #quotes
  • 176 notes #quote #quotes



  • waitingnwaiting
    05-31 11:10 AM
    They fall under EB3. This bill if passed may be of some relief for EB3.

    Yes this is EB3 relief bill.





    girlfriend Myspace Quotes Inspirational photography quotes inspirational. 491 notes #quote #quotes
  • 491 notes #quote #quotes



  • deecha
    08-27 12:18 PM
    In Michigan they don't even look at your visa to renew your license.

    I got my license renewed for another 4 years by mail, in Michigan. No questions asked. Good till 2011. Go Michigan ... :D





    hairstyles inspirational, photography photography quotes inspirational. inspirational quotes about
  • inspirational quotes about



  • aadimanav
    08-22 02:09 PM
    What is ur PD, Diptam?
    hey aadimanav,

    If the legislations dont change - my estimate would be even more than
    7 years (come on they already have 500k pending app before this 300k
    July2nd boom).

    What Franklin said very logical - very realistic !

    Thanks,
    Diptam





    franklin
    09-20 02:32 AM
    I wonder why the bulletine prediction has not started....it used to be fun...

    those people are too busy on the tracker threads now





    delhirocks
    06-28 02:08 PM
    http://www.jackson-hertogs.com/JH/memos/3090.pdf

    Please see the attached document section B2.

    It implies that one can apply for EAD even if I-140 is pending, but the said law firm advises against it if the case is not straight forward (Labor substitution etc...)

    Also, I just got off the phone with my lawyer and she confirmed that
    "Though it is advisable to apply for EAD after I-140 is approved, it is not neccesary".

    In my particular case, since my H1 is valid till July'08, she mentioned it shouldn't be a problem. But she mentioned that they intend to convert the I-140 application to Premium, the moment USCIS reinstates it to be on the safer side.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment