Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

new love quotes 2011

images New Love Songs new love quotes 2011. new love quotes 2011. new
  • new love quotes 2011. new



  • deletedUser459
    06-04 11:47 PM
    i give you...


    the skaPod!!!





    wallpaper new love quotes 2011. new new love quotes 2011. dresses Love Quotes 2011. new
  • dresses Love Quotes 2011. new



  • JazzByTheBay
    12-13 08:57 PM
    And I don't blame you for thinking that way. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and stating your new (modified) stand on this issue. :)

    cheers!
    jazz

    I saw the poll in the morning and voted FOR making this a paid site, but going through the discussions and a little bit of soul searching (slow day at work :p) i am a bit wary about making it a paid site now.

    As much as i would like to see the riff-raff (pardon the expression) go away, maybe we should be more inclusive then exclusive (?). Not everyone is an early adoptor, it took me a while to contribute as well, but i did eventually turn around and contributed the lil bit i could.

    Thats just my take, and excuse the rather altruistic title of my post.





    new love quotes 2011. images new love quotes 2011.
  • images new love quotes 2011.



  • fasterthanlight�
    06-10 03:54 PM
    Ya i might want to redo mine too.





    2011 dresses Love Quotes 2011. new new love quotes 2011. new love quotes 2011. new lil
  • new love quotes 2011. new lil



  • InTheMoment
    05-07 09:13 PM
    And...can you please tell where you got this translation and what verse are you referring to ?!!!


    I totally understand the emotional point of someone being want to be a Indian Citizen but I have to stress there is no other country in the world like U.S.A. This is the country where every human being is treated with utmost respect (don't try to show me exceptions - U.S. is a country where most of things are close to being perfect imaginatively), have freedom to say anything they want without getting intimidated and U.S is a country I believe will be the last bastion for humanity when terrosists/fundamentalists spread their tentancles and take over the world by force or other means (if not now probabbly in the next 100-150 years). Hypocrisy is relatively less. We Indians live in a dream world nurtured by the Indian politicians, who try to inject doses of patriotic non-sense into the masses while they themselves stove away million of dollars in Swiss banks. 70% of Indian population lives below poverty line and the educated masses of India think that their country will become a super power by 2020. Politicians like Mayawati play caste politics and dream of taking the top most post while our liberal media, without a wee-bit of shame, extends its highest support for them. Corruption is part of our daily life and we are part of the everyday corruption but we still find no fault in our society. Our population growth is beyond control while not a single politician is concerned about the stress it is going to create on our natural resources in the future. Our education system is in shambles but our great politicians fight for increasing the reservation system to different castes just for the sake of garnering more votes. And the list goes on. Alas���God help India.

    FYI: I am a Indian and haven't even started my greencard process, for the same emotional reasons you mentioned, intending to R2I soon. Given a choice and circumstances, I would have opted for U.S.C as "I have no hope for this world neither do I wish for it" - quoting Bhagawan Krishna from Bhagavad Gita.



    more...


    new love quotes 2011. 2011 new Love Quotes Scarf
  • 2011 new Love Quotes Scarf



  • anzerraja
    07-19 07:50 PM
    Raju & all others

    My apologies !!!

    Here is the link

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10708

    Could you please add your message there.


    I cannot find this thread and the link does not work. I pledge $200





    new love quotes 2011. new love quotes 2011. love you
  • new love quotes 2011. love you



  • arunkotte
    07-29 09:02 PM
    Based on my research I found out that net assets for an S corporation can be found on Schedule L on 1120S. Net assets=[sum of lines (1d-5d)] minus [sum of lines (16d-18d)].
    If net assets+existing wage>proffered wage, the company has ability to pay.

    frustrated2007,
    Thanks for the info, In that case my firms tax returns show healthy net assets , lot more than the proofered wage. But I am still worried about the previous americandesi post about requiring Audited Financial statements to show net assets. I don't think my company will spare the time and money to prepare audited financials.



    more...


    new love quotes 2011. tattoo new love quotes
  • tattoo new love quotes



  • Abhinaym
    09-25 10:03 AM
    In any system if you club large group of applicants based on a dichotomy, and say you will get lesser share than the rest, isn't that how you describe preferential treatment ? Is there any other way to describe the current country-quota system?

    .

    Continuing on your example. Let me give another example of why this quota system is ridiculuous. Let's consider a Srilankan Tamil and an Indian Tamil. What would be so different between the two, in terms of social contribution to the US, that the 'diversity' rule makes an actual difference? Again what is the great benefit achieved by making it easier for one group to get a GC over the other? You can even think of other examples too.

    I dont' want to start off a culture war here by making controversial statements, but try to understand the core of what I'm trying to say. That is, there is no perceivable difference between you and I, at least in terms of employability, that this diversity concept can make a meaningful benefit out of.

    In fact it probably makes much more economical sense to have quotas based on the subject's political or scientific inclination rather than national origin! In today's connected world, nationality has no meaning.





    2010 images new love quotes 2011. new love quotes 2011. New Love Songs
  • New Love Songs



  • hopefulgc
    08-19 05:07 PM
    Mr. desi####,

    Your excitement is understandable, and so is your need to be here and let everyone know about your fulfillment.

    Unfortunately, this situation is analogous to riding into a starving town and waving your loaf of cake (bread = GC, cake = USCzip) at the hungry and the poor.

    How do you think it is going to make an EB3 feel who has been here just about as much time as you have been but is still waiting for his date to get current so he can expect some action?


    When people here report their GC approval they do it because it helps others who are waiting know what their filing dates, PD, etc was.


    Moderation requested.

    Congratulations!

    Finally I am a US citizen after being 10+ years in this country. This is one of my biggest fulfillments and it means everything to me. US is just not home anymore for me, it is my country.

    I wish everyone the best and hope they get GC very soon.

    Proud to be an indian-american and legal immigrant.

    Good Luck!



    more...


    new love quotes 2011. makeup 2011 new Love Quotes
  • makeup 2011 new Love Quotes



  • smisachu
    01-21 04:25 PM
    smisachu,
    You seemed to be a Pro with so much of information.
    I know this is a pretty old thread, but interested to find out if you give some tips on starting this business on a H1B and how i can withdraw profits from that?
    Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks

    What exactly do you mean when you say starting this business? Do you want to open a trading account on your own and trade? Join a day trading firm? Or open a Fund? Each one will have different implications on H1. You can open your own investment account with a brokerage firm and trade your own money, no problem with H1 what so ever.
    If you join a day trading firm you will have to be on H1 with them. Very few ones do but I know of a couple who will do it. In fact a classmate of mine is working as a Trader/Analyst with a small trading firm in NYC. They have sponsored his H1.
    Starting a fund, (if you can get the seed money :D), you open a LLC and sponsor yourself. You will be an employee of the company and draw a salary. You tell me what you have in mind and I will tell you what to do or what I did.





    hair new love quotes 2011. new lil new love quotes 2011. love quotes for him pics. love
  • love quotes for him pics. love



  • sk2006
    04-27 04:51 PM
    Where can I find medical insurance for my parents with reasonable coverage with reasonable premium. Their age is between 55 to 60. Obviously they are with some medical conditions like blood pressure, diabetic... like usual stuff like typical parents would have...Can somebody suggest good one... thanks in advance.

    I took from:
    http://www..org/

    They cover pre existing conditions and one consultation for pre existing condition.



    more...


    new love quotes 2011. new love quotes 2011. new love
  • new love quotes 2011. new love



  • sertasheep
    04-19 12:03 AM
    we both (sertasheep and docblanche) have contributed 400$ so far.





    hot 2011 new Love Quotes Scarf new love quotes 2011. love quotes 2011, new love
  • love quotes 2011, new love



  • Life2Live
    07-16 11:39 AM
    signed...



    more...


    house new love quotes 2011. meowtown new love quotes 2011. new love quotes 2011. quotes
  • new love quotes 2011. quotes



  • gc_on_demand
    06-12 01:15 PM
    Please call lawmakers for our own cause.





    tattoo new love quotes 2011. love you new love quotes 2011. quotes for 2011. new love
  • quotes for 2011. new love



  • nik.patelc
    04-04 04:03 PM
    I got email notification about RFE for both primary and dependent. I just wonder if it is related to Employment verification.


    If I understood your question right, are u asking about EVL RFE for both primary and dependent applicants?

    I Don't think so. Logically even when the dependent works,the primary applicant's employer need to prove that they support GC process on that application.

    They will not check for dependent EVL as it is not relevant in this case.
    At the most they may verify dependent past non-immigrant visa status.



    more...


    pictures tattoo new love quotes new love quotes 2011. new love quotes 2010.
  • new love quotes 2010.



  • Cheran
    08-20 09:32 AM
    Man, that was good. I am 33 and I have been here 10 years, So I guess I am not far behind.

    Congrats! Well, in my case, I would become a Senior Citizen before I become a Citizen of this country. :D My signature says it all.
    :p





    dresses love quotes 2011, new love new love quotes 2011. new love quotes 2011. house
  • new love quotes 2011. house



  • gc_boy
    04-08 01:59 PM
    3- 5 business days



    more...


    makeup makeup 2011 new Love Quotes new love quotes 2011. new love quotes 2011. meowtown
  • new love quotes 2011. meowtown



  • jfredr
    07-15 09:55 AM
    signed





    girlfriend quotes for 2011. new love new love quotes 2011. new love quotes 2011.
  • new love quotes 2011.



  • rameshvaid
    12-21 11:34 AM
    I mailed my story too..

    RV





    hairstyles new love quotes 2011. new love new love quotes 2011. New Love Quotes Sayings. 2011
  • New Love Quotes Sayings. 2011



  • Sreeshankar
    05-01 04:11 PM
    I had soft LUD ON 1-485 primary application yesterday and today

    Please could you people kindly post which service center is it - TSC or NSC ?
    Thank you very much.
    Sree





    kumarc123
    01-11 01:33 PM
    often i'm amazed by the knowledge of some of the posters here...... but more often i get a laugh out of stupid ideas that r thrown around...... for example u want something big.... want to send transcript..... blacking out the name...... if there is no name on the transcript..... how will anyone know if its genuine...... so u r still afraid of someone knowing u'r name... but u want to do something big....... that makes real sense...... if u know what i mean..... then u want someone else to do a rally....... r u going to come to the rally?..... how will u hide u'r personal information when u come for the rally....... maybe time to take out the Halloween nixon mask.... to protect the personal information/identity..... and for the hunger strike.... lets have someone with a nixon mask do hunger strike...... we could just say that its not me who is doing the hunger strike.... its president nixon doing hunger strike on my behalf....... great idea...... by far the best one ;)

    You humor was not at all appealing neither it galvanized anyone. In stead of posting remarks, how about giving some constructive ideas? Or is too much to ask?

    I didn't ask for hunger strike, as I don't know about any litigation problems associated with it. I did ask and I quote " To organize something big, like a rally"

    February -- reason--- we will get free publicity by the media, as it would carry a different notion.

    I look forward to your any constructive ideas.

    Lastly personal information -- of your social security number and address-- hmh looks like didn't graduate from here. It is ok, quiet understandable


    Thank you





    gc_chahiye
    11-01 02:14 PM
    Any idea why it's important for the attorneys to notify USCIS that I'm no longer a H worker? The petition would expire next March anyway...

    Its a USCIS regulation (8 CFR 214 2 (h) 11) that your employer/lawyers are following, which requires informing USCIS if you are no longer working in H1B status for any reason (got a GC, layoff etc):

    (11) Revocation of approval of petition--

    (i) General.

    (A) The petitioner shall immediately notify the Service of any changes in the terms and conditions of employment of a beneficiary which may affect eligibility under section 101(a)(15)(H) of the Act and paragraph (h) of this section. An amended petition on Form I-129 should be filed when the petitioner continues to employ the beneficiary. If the petitioner no longer employs the beneficiary, the petitioner shall send a letter explaining the change(s) to the director who approved the petition.

    http://www.uscis.gov/propub/template.htm?view=document&doc_action=sethitdoc&doc_hit=1&doc_searchcontext=jump&s_context=jump&s_action=newSearch&s_method=applyFilter&s_fieldSearch=nxthomecollectionid|SLB&s_fieldSearch=foliodestination|8cfrsec2142h11&s_type=all&hash=0-0-0-12391

    If that link does not work you can find the CFR here:
    http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=cab75104b7d73e7b6bca9c886cc72 455
    and dig through to the regulation.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment