Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

money shot motivational poster

images of my money tonight!) money shot motivational poster. money shot motivational poster. Sun motivation posters
  • money shot motivational poster. Sun motivation posters



  • perm2gc
    05-22 04:24 PM
    logiclife,

    I am both surpriced and upset by reading your reply, remember you are voice of IV to the public, you are moderator,

    I would like seriously what purpose this message served do you think you can point some score by scaring people and do you think it works, itz cheap shot dude,

    I care less these days, but don't make to loose respect for IV
    We will always sleep and never wakeup.That's all we can do .





    wallpaper money shot motivational poster. Sun motivation posters money shot motivational poster. girlfriend Money shot! money shot motivational poster. money shot
  • girlfriend Money shot! money shot motivational poster. money shot



  • amitjoey
    10-29 05:22 PM
    Believe it or not, I was about to open a thread like this. And here is the worst part, my AP has been approved 10 days ago, and so far neither the online status changed to approved nor i have received the approval copy. 2 ways I found out my AP was approved was through my local congressman and I took an infopass appointment. In the info pass appointment when I asked what is causing the delay in sending an approved AP, the officer says, if you did not get the approval notice in 45 days, call us back. This after waiting for more than 90days from the date of application. So, its not there until you have it in hand. Merely getting an approval these days is not enough, since they take anywhere upto 45 days to send the approval to you.

    Attrocity to the core and the height of irresponsibility.

    My wife's EAD card was delayed beyond 90 days. I called USCIS 3 times and they did the service request, but told us we would have to wait 45 more days. At the 96 day mark, I quickly filled out requests for my senators office to get involved and they helped out. EAD was in mail the next week.





    money shot motivational poster. money shot motivational poster. Million In Taxpayer Money
  • money shot motivational poster. Million In Taxpayer Money



  • dilbert_cal
    04-03 04:44 PM
    8 more webfaxes done for 10 and 11. ( through my colleagues )
    Another 17 to go. I know I'm slow but I'll reach there. :-)





    2011 girlfriend Money shot! money shot motivational poster. money shot money shot motivational poster. dresses Perfection motivational money shot motivational poster. Money.
  • dresses Perfection motivational money shot motivational poster. Money.



  • gvenkat
    10-31 05:37 PM
    Applied online, Mailed my 485 receipt, The cover page that was generated. 2 photos, reason why I need AP.:)



    more...


    money shot motivational poster. demotivational poster MONEY
  • demotivational poster MONEY



  • gc4me
    04-18 08:53 AM
    I will take it :D
    In that case, at least you will have your EAD and AP and can change your blood sucking deshi consulting company after 180 days and can peruse better employment opportunities.

    Lost in the big hoopla of 1 yr jump and hopes of similar advancement for others in May VB are the following facts.

    1. USCIS is about to raise fees for all immigration related procedures beginning from June 1st
    2. Visa quota ends in September and it takes on an average of 4-6 months to process I-485.
    Let me detail 2nd step. If they move dates forward by say 1 yr and thousands become eligible for 485. They will accept those cases, get fees from those lucky souls and make the dates unavailable after 1-2 months. Remember last year they were moving dates by 6 months till they made it UNAVILABLE for August and September.





    money shot motivational poster. tattoo demotivational posters - money shot motivational poster.
  • tattoo demotivational posters - money shot motivational poster.



  • pilid
    03-16 02:49 PM
    Not to be pessimist but I tend to agree with learning01 that Nothing is going to happen. This is election year and it will be difficult to get such sweeping and comprehensive legislation passed. Having said all this, I will continue to support IV as I think these efforts will eventually pay off.

    learning01, I laud your efforts. However, I am not sure what incentive any employer has to really help with this cause. Sure worth trying though.



    Newt said Nothing is going to happen on this Specter or any other immigration bills in Senate. The conference with House will not agree to anything.

    I also sincerely believe that Nothing is going to happen I say, these senators are doing CYAs; they will bitch it to media, their constituents, hey look, we did attempt these immigration reforms.

    I am talking from my long experience and wisdom and take it from me. The only force that can improve the pitiable conditions of Indian and Chinese due to retrogression and lack of visa numbers is the big corporate employers . Each one whose LC is approved, whose I-140 is approved, who is waiting to file for adjustment of status AND who are indispensable to the employer / work at this stage should write to the HR/ Immigration/ Attorney.

    I am in such a position. I am a technical lead in my IT department. PD Nov 2001. I write about these issues and the difficulties once in a month my team manager, or project manager or Immigration department.



    more...


    money shot motivational poster. gain motivational posters
  • gain motivational posters



  • xyz
    07-13 08:16 PM
    Yes, DREAM Act should not discriminate documented children against the undocumented ones. IV should support amending the DREAM act to include documented children too, since IV is fighting for the issues of legals, law-abiding people like us.





    2010 money shot motivational poster. Million In Taxpayer Money money shot motivational poster. of my money tonight!)
  • of my money tonight!)



  • nousername
    07-21 08:57 PM
    Hey Ronhira, I really enjoyed reading your reply.. I really don't care about this so called call but your reply simply made me smile. Thanks...


    hey asshole, stop posting these idiotic messages using different ids..... no one is scared of this shit.... if you really don't want people to call.... stop posting this bullshit..... otherwise people will call in.... and u can't do a jack shit about it..... if u r for real and u think anyone here is scared of this shit...... u r just old school which means u need basic lessons of what's going on in this world ..... probably that's y even slumdogs can take u'r job and u r unemployed.... just image, if according to u "slumdogs" like us can take u'r job.... what does that make you.... worst than a slumdog.... maybe poop of slumdog... do u have any shame..... stop spamming now.....

    no one here cares for u'r stupid call of bunch of slumdog poops ..... u'r impotent and u'll continue to be impotent.... go to hell.... with luv from a slumdog



    more...


    money shot motivational poster. Money, money, money…
  • Money, money, money…



  • gcsngh
    08-31 08:22 PM
    Most of us Indians..sad to say are self centred...chicken hearted community...awakening has to come from inside...you can take the horse to the pond but cannot force it to drink it...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:





    hair dresses Perfection motivational money shot motivational poster. Money. money shot motivational poster. Money shot poster girl by
  • Money shot poster girl by



  • alisa
    03-29 01:31 AM
    ^^^^
    This is the most important thing right now.

    Members needed in Wisconsin. Please PM me.



    more...


    money shot motivational poster. demotivational poster MONEY
  • demotivational poster MONEY



  • saggi13
    02-20 07:05 PM
    I got 2nd finger printing notices for me and my spouse (attorney got it and sent a scanned copy). Still have not received RFE notices (neither my lawyer did). Looks like the FP notices were generated on 02/12 -one day before the RFE status





    hot demotivational poster MONEY money shot motivational poster. money shot motivational poster
  • money shot motivational poster



  • sparklinks
    07-27 02:27 PM
    From Murthy..

    Got Receipt

    Application Received on : 07/03/2007
    Agency : Nebraska
    Status : Delivered on 07/09/2007
    Case: EB3-India Jan 2004
    Returned/Rejected : Accepted, got Receipt # LIN xxx-xxx-xxxx.



    more...


    house motivational poster MONEY SHOT money shot motivational poster. Motivational poster thread.
  • Motivational poster thread.



  • jonty_11
    09-30 02:43 PM
    Hi,

    AP E filing needs us to enter teh USCIS office that our application is peninding..

    How to get that...My receipt number starts with SRC





    tattoo tattoo demotivational posters - money shot motivational poster. money shot motivational poster. Motivational Posters
  • Motivational Posters



  • eilsoe
    02-05 06:05 AM
    *just 11 more votes, just 11 more votes!!*



    more...


    pictures gain motivational posters money shot motivational poster. money shot motivational poster
  • money shot motivational poster



  • permfiling
    02-08 05:44 PM
    Having said all this, I think it is safe to stay for a few months and then move on.. Wehave waited for nearly a decade.. what's the problem in staying for 4 months or so.. just take a vacation and go to India.. A month will go while in India, couple of months in planning and another month in recovering from Jet lag.. there you go.. it is 4 months now..

    My cousin took a offer from a employer in CA who who did her H1 transfer but the condition mentioned in the agreement is that

    In the event the employee voluntarily resigns or her employment is terminated for performance or cause prior to 3 years, employee agrees to reimburse the "Employer" for the full amount of legal, administrative and filing fees associated with the sponsorship of the employee's work visas as permitted by law.

    The employer won't do premium processing so my cousin paid $1000 on her own but she had to travel outside the country to canada to get a new I-94. The employer's law firm filed the paper work with canada embassy in US to get a canadian visa.

    Now my cousin got her GC through her hubby which her employer does not know .

    The employment laws in CA are different in the sense that all these agreements are not valid so how can she move (if moves within 3 yrs) to another company without paying anything or a little fee to the employer. I told her that H1-B fees are not too high maybe around $4000.00 so the employer will have to spend lot of money on the lawyer's to go to court to suit her if she left say after 2 years of employment as she feels that the agreement is one sided considering the time line.





    dresses money shot motivational poster money shot motivational poster. MOTIVATIONAL POSTERS: LINUX
  • MOTIVATIONAL POSTERS: LINUX



  • ramp
    04-02 07:11 PM
    Just send the webfax # 10 and #11.



    more...


    makeup Money, money, money… money shot motivational poster. motivational poster MONEY SHOT
  • motivational poster MONEY SHOT



  • aj_jadeja
    04-01 07:20 PM
    done . Sent 2 faxes.

    aj





    girlfriend Motivational Posters money shot motivational poster. Motivational Posters 30%
  • Motivational Posters 30%



  • ramaonline
    08-07 07:35 PM
    Note that after marriage, the GC for spouse needs to be filed under FB category which has a backlog of 4-5 years

    F1, b1 and b2 visas are not dual intent (requires non-immigrant intent). On all forms you need to mention the visa status of all relatives who are in the US. So watch for that.

    H1, L1 are dual intent visas. Pending I130 does not affect L1 or H1 visa approval since these visas are dual intent. This is usually the safest option.

    Follow to join (Consular processing) helps if you were married before the 485 approval.





    hairstyles demotivational poster MONEY money shot motivational poster. Autism Demotivational Poster
  • Autism Demotivational Poster



  • Pagal
    06-24 02:14 PM
    Hello,

    Great! I sent individual messages to all senators through their websites and was able to send a 'hand delivered' message to Jeff Sessions for $8.95 through following website (https://ssl.congress.org/congressorg/mailapp/).

    For those interested, here is the link to the body of the message (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/members-forum/24810-viral-video-clear-up-legal-immigration-issues.html#post383866).

    I know that I'm focusing on a small part of what our community needs, but hope it's a small step to improve immigration for us and all future immigrants.





    goel_ar
    12-20 01:21 PM
    NY never picks up call (passport, pio & receptions) or replies to mail.
    Wait times in person are horrible - 5-6 hours. only 1 person to serve all the people for passports, pio /oci cards etc.
    Their turnaround time is pretty good.

    I prefer to deal with via postal even though it is walkable distance from my work.





    alex99
    11-25 12:02 PM
    Good JOB IV CORE and Other Senior Members working on this.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment