gc28262
09-23 10:27 AM
Made another round of calls !
wallpaper 2008 Mazda MX-5 Niseko
Vsach
01-15 09:02 PM
It's here guys :
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4417.html
So what is the big deal...:mad:
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4417.html
So what is the big deal...:mad:
eb3India
04-08 03:09 PM
Going back might be a good call. But the truth is, no matter how much money you got, how secured you are, the bottom-line is that the call has to come from the individual.
I will share my concern. I was 23 when I moved here and I already spent 10 years of prime life here in this country. After finishing my college, I worked in India for a year and half, and as any young adult I grew up thinking one day, I will change the way life operates in India. There is a system which operates India. It is powerful, normal human like you and I cannot overcome the system. People like Gandhi could, they are willing to sacrifice them self for the best of others. Or you could people like our current politicians who know how to work the system. People like lallu, Jaya, Karunanidhi, Naidu etc, they grew up as a part of the system. For them even when killing someone, they might not feel the remorse. But you and I cannot even bribe without feeling bad, which is good. But the question is how long can you sustain that? I am not 23 anymore; Now, I know what responsibility is all about. I have 2 kids; I don�t know whether I am hard enough to fight the system at this current stage of my life.
There is a famous quote, which states that there is a breaking point for every human, once we are pushed beyond that point, your action does not originate from your brain. In other words you will become part of the system.
For me this is the main concern. When I talk to people here who wants to go back, they say that they will buy a house in some close community and they will live a happy life inside. For me that�s a fools dream. You cannot shut off from others, may be for a month or two, soon you have to face the real world.
So the answer for your question like in this question. How are you going to handle the system in India? I do not believe that things will change. May be in 25 years; Not anytime soon. So until then you have to live a life where in you have to adjust to the system.
I do not have an answer to the question. How will I manage the day to day life? If you know the answer let me know
- ;)
I think I know you, sorry I am kidding :), cuz pretty much everyone's story is very similar to yours, I tend to agree with you, but itz not that bad, infact I would itz a good gamble if you return now you will be going to emerging market and you might endup making most of it, About bribe and corruption if you study the history it was created out of bad politics and system as things are changing with better system it will be reversed, you will never have political system with out corruption atleast there none exist on face of the earth, I am positive about India and itz growth,
Main issue for me is CHANGE, when I came I was just alone young with lots of hope, now I am an old man with family, however I brought a house back in India and couple of sites which are giving me good returns, so I do have plan B
I will share my concern. I was 23 when I moved here and I already spent 10 years of prime life here in this country. After finishing my college, I worked in India for a year and half, and as any young adult I grew up thinking one day, I will change the way life operates in India. There is a system which operates India. It is powerful, normal human like you and I cannot overcome the system. People like Gandhi could, they are willing to sacrifice them self for the best of others. Or you could people like our current politicians who know how to work the system. People like lallu, Jaya, Karunanidhi, Naidu etc, they grew up as a part of the system. For them even when killing someone, they might not feel the remorse. But you and I cannot even bribe without feeling bad, which is good. But the question is how long can you sustain that? I am not 23 anymore; Now, I know what responsibility is all about. I have 2 kids; I don�t know whether I am hard enough to fight the system at this current stage of my life.
There is a famous quote, which states that there is a breaking point for every human, once we are pushed beyond that point, your action does not originate from your brain. In other words you will become part of the system.
For me this is the main concern. When I talk to people here who wants to go back, they say that they will buy a house in some close community and they will live a happy life inside. For me that�s a fools dream. You cannot shut off from others, may be for a month or two, soon you have to face the real world.
So the answer for your question like in this question. How are you going to handle the system in India? I do not believe that things will change. May be in 25 years; Not anytime soon. So until then you have to live a life where in you have to adjust to the system.
I do not have an answer to the question. How will I manage the day to day life? If you know the answer let me know
- ;)
I think I know you, sorry I am kidding :), cuz pretty much everyone's story is very similar to yours, I tend to agree with you, but itz not that bad, infact I would itz a good gamble if you return now you will be going to emerging market and you might endup making most of it, About bribe and corruption if you study the history it was created out of bad politics and system as things are changing with better system it will be reversed, you will never have political system with out corruption atleast there none exist on face of the earth, I am positive about India and itz growth,
Main issue for me is CHANGE, when I came I was just alone young with lots of hope, now I am an old man with family, however I brought a house back in India and couple of sites which are giving me good returns, so I do have plan B
2011 2009 Mazda MX-5 Superlight

WithoutGCAmigo
06-19 10:29 AM
The dates came back to normal...What a relief!!!!!:) :) :) :)
more...

jayz
07-02 01:20 PM
http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/interview_appt_schedule.html
here's the one for July [PDF]
http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/uploads/images/9uRZDUAnEBKVs3LMDSI0ug/apptjuly07.pdf
yes tons of EB3s and just 2 EB2s. I guess this, and the information on trackers would make us think USCIS has cleaned up tons of EB3s from 2001-2003. I wish hey had cleaned up EB3-ROW too, so numbers from there can roll over into India...
You are right on it. I thought the same. There are over 150 eb3's. So, I am guessing they are from the June Bulletin. Otherwise, only two cases of EB2 does not make sense.
here's the one for July [PDF]
http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/uploads/images/9uRZDUAnEBKVs3LMDSI0ug/apptjuly07.pdf
yes tons of EB3s and just 2 EB2s. I guess this, and the information on trackers would make us think USCIS has cleaned up tons of EB3s from 2001-2003. I wish hey had cleaned up EB3-ROW too, so numbers from there can roll over into India...
You are right on it. I thought the same. There are over 150 eb3's. So, I am guessing they are from the June Bulletin. Otherwise, only two cases of EB2 does not make sense.
belmontboy
03-15 10:20 PM
Thank you belmontboy, I will talk to attorney at the earliest and see how it goes.. will update the forum.
Also update your profile
Thanks
Also update your profile
Thanks
more...
stupendousman11
08-04 10:29 AM
Have printed out the petition. Will be sending out to 2 Senators and all 13 Representatives in North Carolina.
2010 of 2011 Mazda MX-5 Kendo
pappu
02-23 08:25 AM
We are looking for several articles that we can publish in various newspapers and websites as the immigration debate heats up in the media.
----------------
Opportunity (1)
We have an opportunity to write an article for a big Indian newspaper on our issues.
This article will also be published online and thus read by Indians in India, and NRI indians online.
The article should talk about the EB greencard problems and how it affect the lives of people who come to this country on H1B visas. Indian media it seems is confused on H1b visas and greencard process. They have on various occasions reported incorrect news on immigration legislation. Getting an H1B visa seems to be the be all and end all solution to come as a permananent resident of this country. While H1B visa is a non-immigrant visa, Greencard is the immigrant visa.
We want this article to solely focus on Greencards. The title can be like --"In Search of the Green Card". The article can be such that general public in India is educated and made aware of the struggles to achieve the coveted GC.
Make sure to write it as if you are a representative (member) of Immigration Voice and mention ImmigrationVoice name a few times in the article. Write aboout what immigration voice is doing to solve this problem and how this grassroots movement has grown nationwide and will enable a change in the broken immigrationsystem for high-skilled immigrants.
The deadline for writing this article in wednesday , Feb 28. Pls write the article and post it on this thread so that we can store these articles and others can read it too to comment.
============
Opportunity (2)
We have few other opportunities to get it published by a media company and the articles are picked up by various ethinic media newspapers and websites for publication. Any interested IV member can write articles for this.
The article can be more focussed on the greencard problem and how it affects the lives of people here and american competitiveness. Why the system needs to be fixed and how a grassroots movement like IV can help this. You can include your personal story in this article too if you like. The target readers are american public and potential IV members.
================
Opportunity (3)
We keep getting requests for articles so lets keep writing articles and store on this thread. Iv will try to get them published for you.
====================
A new thread is created so that everyone can notice it. I will be merging this thread with 'calling IV members with good writing skills in a few days'.
we want more people to write these articles and store on this thread.
----------------
Opportunity (1)
We have an opportunity to write an article for a big Indian newspaper on our issues.
This article will also be published online and thus read by Indians in India, and NRI indians online.
The article should talk about the EB greencard problems and how it affect the lives of people who come to this country on H1B visas. Indian media it seems is confused on H1b visas and greencard process. They have on various occasions reported incorrect news on immigration legislation. Getting an H1B visa seems to be the be all and end all solution to come as a permananent resident of this country. While H1B visa is a non-immigrant visa, Greencard is the immigrant visa.
We want this article to solely focus on Greencards. The title can be like --"In Search of the Green Card". The article can be such that general public in India is educated and made aware of the struggles to achieve the coveted GC.
Make sure to write it as if you are a representative (member) of Immigration Voice and mention ImmigrationVoice name a few times in the article. Write aboout what immigration voice is doing to solve this problem and how this grassroots movement has grown nationwide and will enable a change in the broken immigrationsystem for high-skilled immigrants.
The deadline for writing this article in wednesday , Feb 28. Pls write the article and post it on this thread so that we can store these articles and others can read it too to comment.
============
Opportunity (2)
We have few other opportunities to get it published by a media company and the articles are picked up by various ethinic media newspapers and websites for publication. Any interested IV member can write articles for this.
The article can be more focussed on the greencard problem and how it affects the lives of people here and american competitiveness. Why the system needs to be fixed and how a grassroots movement like IV can help this. You can include your personal story in this article too if you like. The target readers are american public and potential IV members.
================
Opportunity (3)
We keep getting requests for articles so lets keep writing articles and store on this thread. Iv will try to get them published for you.
====================
A new thread is created so that everyone can notice it. I will be merging this thread with 'calling IV members with good writing skills in a few days'.
we want more people to write these articles and store on this thread.
more...
Nagireddi
11-08 10:27 AM
The people who wants to be a part of American Society should first definately be a very open minded towards all cultures and social trends.
Other thing to be Indian or representing Indian traditions is not a crime but certainly every time barking against anything Indian may certainly be a crime as it is a clear indication of closed door or prejudicial mind towards one particular country and culture. Americans do not mind if one shows that he is Indian now and want to become in American future. Although they prefer that AND that is why they label Jindal as Indian-American although he born in USA. If there are majority Indians on IV board, it is not a crime but it is obvious. Some of my chienese friends on IV board may start thread for wishing chienese festival, I bet most Indians on this board will welcome and same goes with Muslim friends on IV board. Starting and wishing ED MUBARAK thread (By the way that is also a Indian tradition..And I am proud of that too) is not a crime and by now if nobody started it does not mean other people may not welcome it. If you are a Muslim, start the thread for ED Mubarak, I will be the first to welcome that step. You want to be American,, right? Then first start learning open mind and start respecting the culture of majority IV memebers first. If you would not start that now how will you settle yourself in cultural pot of the world?
If you are an Indian citizen right now take control over your inferiority complex and get over it because if you do not respect your culture or your tradition what guaranty would be there for Americans that you would respect American traditions in future. Even Americans are not fool. And how dare you pretend that people form China and other countries just stop supporting IV as they just see few threads celebrating Indian culture? So stop this bullshit now otherwise I may have to request moderators to ban you.
By the way Happy Diwali to you and your family.
Well said bharatpremi. Happy Diwali all
Other thing to be Indian or representing Indian traditions is not a crime but certainly every time barking against anything Indian may certainly be a crime as it is a clear indication of closed door or prejudicial mind towards one particular country and culture. Americans do not mind if one shows that he is Indian now and want to become in American future. Although they prefer that AND that is why they label Jindal as Indian-American although he born in USA. If there are majority Indians on IV board, it is not a crime but it is obvious. Some of my chienese friends on IV board may start thread for wishing chienese festival, I bet most Indians on this board will welcome and same goes with Muslim friends on IV board. Starting and wishing ED MUBARAK thread (By the way that is also a Indian tradition..And I am proud of that too) is not a crime and by now if nobody started it does not mean other people may not welcome it. If you are a Muslim, start the thread for ED Mubarak, I will be the first to welcome that step. You want to be American,, right? Then first start learning open mind and start respecting the culture of majority IV memebers first. If you would not start that now how will you settle yourself in cultural pot of the world?
If you are an Indian citizen right now take control over your inferiority complex and get over it because if you do not respect your culture or your tradition what guaranty would be there for Americans that you would respect American traditions in future. Even Americans are not fool. And how dare you pretend that people form China and other countries just stop supporting IV as they just see few threads celebrating Indian culture? So stop this bullshit now otherwise I may have to request moderators to ban you.
By the way Happy Diwali to you and your family.
Well said bharatpremi. Happy Diwali all
hair Mazda MX-5, 2009
snathan
03-15 10:58 PM
�He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone.� - Christ, in John 8:7
Comtting a crime and trying to blame it on others for that....
is that what you are supporting?
Comtting a crime and trying to blame it on others for that....
is that what you are supporting?
more...
mikesin
04-07 06:08 PM
Thanks Karthik but I am just an MS :)
But one thin I enjoy is problem solving and this is one of the hardest out there as it is dynamic.
With Eb3 India the Horizontal spillover methodology kills most hope as there is the large Eb2 India backlog. In 2007(I think) the vertical spillover methodology was followed and Eb3 India got 17000 or so visa numbers. So with Horizontal spillover and no number increase I am sorry to say movement is limited.
Out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on ROW EB3?
But one thin I enjoy is problem solving and this is one of the hardest out there as it is dynamic.
With Eb3 India the Horizontal spillover methodology kills most hope as there is the large Eb2 India backlog. In 2007(I think) the vertical spillover methodology was followed and Eb3 India got 17000 or so visa numbers. So with Horizontal spillover and no number increase I am sorry to say movement is limited.
Out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on ROW EB3?
hot 2009 Mazda MX-5
oldschool
08-15 11:33 AM
They will know because when you fill out the N-400 application form, you are required to list your employment details for the last 5 years.
can they really deny you on this basis alone?
can they really deny you on this basis alone?
more...
house Don wallpaper chain parker
lfgc
03-28 08:34 AM
Wow PCS, your case is great example!!!
I vote for PCS
I agree...PCS seems like an excellent candidate for this need.
Without delaying further...someone from the IV team can take this up IMMED...so that the ground work can be done in preparing for the testimony.
Appreciate the great work being done by IV!!
rgds.
I vote for PCS
I agree...PCS seems like an excellent candidate for this need.
Without delaying further...someone from the IV team can take this up IMMED...so that the ground work can be done in preparing for the testimony.
Appreciate the great work being done by IV!!
rgds.
tattoo Autozine - Wallpaper Mazda MX5
chanduv23
10-11 04:23 PM
^^^^^^^^^^
more...
pictures mazda-mx5 wallpaper

WithoutGCAmigo
06-18 11:40 AM
Do they have a rule that an interim EAD has to be issued in 90 days???
Looks like USICS wants extra money for EAD and APO also ..They may come out with a Premium Processing route
Looks like USICS wants extra money for EAD and APO also ..They may come out with a Premium Processing route
dresses Please right-click on the Mazda MX5 wallpaper below, and choose quot;Set as

green_world
11-19 09:51 PM
YogKc, how did you get the temp license? which state? am I eligible for temp licese at PA if I did not get the license before the current one expires..
Seems like MOtor Vechile dept is fianlly caught up with the Retrogression. I have been driving with Temp DL past 5 months. I was thinking it was the random check but this thread makes sense to me now
I have been living in US all my audlt life and I still couldn't figure out why it takes this long for them to check immigration status
Seems like MOtor Vechile dept is fianlly caught up with the Retrogression. I have been driving with Temp DL past 5 months. I was thinking it was the random check but this thread makes sense to me now
I have been living in US all my audlt life and I still couldn't figure out why it takes this long for them to check immigration status
more...
makeup mazda : mazda mx-5 miata
uma001
11-03 03:05 PM
If you have Citibank account in india, ask your parents or friends to deposit money into that account. Then you can withdraw money in dollars in citibank ATMs at 7-11 here in US since, Thats what i do.
girlfriend Please right-click on the Mazda MX5 wallpaper below, and choose quot;Set as

ragz4u
03-27 10:34 AM
can we get live or recorded audio or video? C-spna should be doing it? Can anyone comment ? Thanks. We will provide a link (and of course ask to join IV and ask them to make contributions).
Will update with more info when available
Will update with more info when available
hairstyles Please right-click on the Mazda MX5 wallpaper below, and choose quot;Set as
thankgod
06-03 09:09 AM
This is called waste of brain power ... cramming as much as you can from the dictionary and god knows what. It would have been much better if a child learns some skill or diverts the mind towards exploring a problem or invention . What use is cramming the dictionary when it is available right on your phone now . If you have the internet all the world's knowledge is searchable.
There are much better uses for the brain power.
Well said.
There are much better uses for the brain power.
Well said.
logiclife
02-03 06:51 PM
Thanks and make it a great weekend. Enjoy SUPERBOWL.
arunmohan
09-11 06:26 PM
I bought a house in June 2005.

No comments:
Post a Comment