Popular Post

Saturday, June 25, 2011

lemon wallpaper

images Wallpapers Flower amp; Lemon lemon wallpaper. Lemon Lime Wallpaper
  • Lemon Lime Wallpaper



  • chakalov
    09-11 04:54 PM
    Dont worry. In July we'll all be current again.





    wallpaper Lemon Lime Wallpaper lemon wallpaper. fruit mix-lemon, orange,
  • fruit mix-lemon, orange,



  • senthil1
    05-24 03:38 PM
    Also we cannot deny that Corporations also reason for putting the h1b restrictions. Why Indian consulting companies applying thousands of H1b in one day? I doubt usage of number h1bs are atleast 50% They were also wasting lot of h1bs just by applying and staying in India waiting for Job opportunity materialise but here many companies could not get persons for many projects. Some solution is needed for this issue for proper utilization of H1bs. Corporations could have suggested some solution for this if they are really responsible.

    According to lot of estimates 100k new jobs are created and if we include retiring people and rotating people real new requirement will be 150k persons including H1b and L1. H1b numbers(115-180K) in the Senate bill are fine according to Industry estimates if industry is just using for new jobs and vacancies of old jobs without replacing current workers. It is too much restrictive in the bill but someone has to suggest alternative solution for the current problems. If they just remove the restrictions when they open new H1b cap will be reached within few days again corporations lobby for more H1bs.

    I'm surprised that everybody in this thread got so scared of the language in a stupid bill and stopped thinking how clever Indians are in finding loopholes. I hate when all the extra-ordinary people think in the same direction. To start with, is it possible that these jokers will pass anything agaist the will of big techs like microsoft, intel, csco, think again? even if they did to make average(stupid) Joe happy, they wil keep loopholes making the law irrelevent. e.g. H1 quota limited but L1 unlimited. businesses more than 50 emps can not have more than 50% H1Bs, what do u think big desi consulting cos are in trouble? they will simply 10 more companies each having 49 people.

    Other direction: when i came to US in '99 from SEEPZ, my US salary(in Rupees) was 12 times my indian salary, now it's just 2 times. Indian salaries are increasing 10-20% every year, and Dollar is going down (down 20% in 6 years, 40% including indian inflation), very soon there will be no advantage in coming over here, and you are worrying about future H1s having trouble getting GC?

    No matter how stupid and selfish politician look/sound they always think about their contries future, and folks these are US politicians. take it easy and take a walk outside, it's nice out there.





    lemon wallpaper. Lemon Lime Wallpaper
  • Lemon Lime Wallpaper



  • genscn
    06-25 03:37 PM
    Based on what's mentioned on AP form 131, she need to be present in US to file for renewal and if she travel outside the country during the time of renewal, her 485 application would be deemed abandoned.



    Guru s

    I have a question on my wife' AP renewal

    My wife would like travel to India and come back in November or Dec 2008.she would like to leave on August Last week



    Any way we would like appy for renewal of AP , the current which expires on Oct 30 2008.



    Let us say if we apply for AP Renewal July 2- or July 3 , the new AP may come before her Journey date Augut 2008 , OR It may not come before her Journey date Augut 2008 .



    Since her current AP expires on Oct 30 2008 , Does she need to come back to USA before Oct 30 2008 ? or can we mail extended AP to India , if she is travelling back after Oct 30 in November or December



    please advise us , accordingly we will make travel plans

    1. ..If we can mail the her New Advance Parole document to India.
    2. Can she Leave the country while her AP in Process





    2011 fruit mix-lemon, orange, lemon wallpaper. 飛輪海 CC LEMON Wallpaper
  • 飛輪海 CC LEMON Wallpaper



  • waitingnwaiting
    05-31 08:23 AM
    112th Congress
    2011-2012

    H.R. 1929:
    To provide relief for the shortage of nurses in the United States, and for other purposes.



    more...


    lemon wallpaper. wallpaper,lemon wallpaper
  • wallpaper,lemon wallpaper



  • truthinspector
    05-28 03:11 PM
    My point is if we check our credentials, how many of us are 'true' innovators? I know I am not, I am an expert in what I do and am an asset to my company but I haven't filed any patents or publications which would be the true requirement for this country. My skills are indeed readily available in domestic workers as well. Could that be the reason for the backlog in EB-3 and none in EB-1? So do we need to do a reality check here? Just wondering if this could be the reason why we're getting a raw deal. Could it be that 'highly skilled' is not enough but 'genius' and 'highly skilled' is what's required here? Just a thought.

    I sit next to am all American worker who has 30 years of experience, has 3 master's degrees and claims some major achievements in his technical life. Facts: I had to set his browser's proxy multiple times so that he could connect to the internet. He does not have 1% of the skills he claims and the word is out that he will be laid off next week. Although I am sure he has a membership of Programmer's Guild and IEEE and all that (he wears soda glasses , and it really makes him look brilliant). The point is , cases such as these make our presence here viable.
    I have more examples of such geniuses I have seen over past 10 years.
    It is not a secret that all of us are not innovators.However one must accept that there is a shortage of people who can run these operations.In my professional life , I have not seen a skilled American unemployed. Financial reasons may force a business to lay off a good worker. However, if you are good , you get a job instantly.
    I am lucky to be working at a place where your skills are more important than your nationality.





    lemon wallpaper. Fruits Wallpaper - Kiwi Lemon
  • Fruits Wallpaper - Kiwi Lemon



  • Jimi_Hendrix
    10-23 11:25 AM
    I will see you folks after the elections.



    more...


    lemon wallpaper. Lemon Wallpaper
  • Lemon Wallpaper



  • pmpforgc
    10-11 11:44 AM
    Dear Nelsonagn and BlueKayal

    Thanks for your responses

    Bluekayal does your I-140 is already approved as Sched. A or are you going for premium processing?





    2010 Lemon Lime Wallpaper lemon wallpaper. Wallpapers Flower amp; Lemon
  • Wallpapers Flower amp; Lemon



  • chanduv23
    10-03 10:15 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



    more...


    lemon wallpaper. Kiwi Lemon Water Ice Wallpaper
  • Kiwi Lemon Water Ice Wallpaper



  • h1techSlave
    04-17 02:45 PM
    Yes but in Canada you will breathe clean air and drink clean water. You will have electricity 24 hrs a day and water 24 hrs a day. You wont find trash on the street and you wont be considered second class citizen if you arent SC/ST/OBC due to reservations. You woint have to give "donations" to get your kid admitted to Class 1. You wont face a system where a simple court case drags to 50 yrs or a case where doctor will not treat if before police does a "Panchnama" if you had an accident. You wont have to bribe everyone from minucipality to police to start a business.

    I have driven in and around Toronto for a couple of hours and did not find it much better than driving in Trivandrum/Cochin.

    Other points, I can only talk relating to the US and here we go.
    "you will breathe clean air and drink clean water." - The air in the US is as polluted as that in India as attested by the rising level of Asthma and the repeated Code Red warnings during summer time. Almost same story for water. About a year back, the DC govt. even admitted that the water supplied by them contains too much bad stuff.

    "You wont find trash on the street" - only when you live in a decent community. Just walk around half an hour around NorthEast DC and hope you will change your mind. Do not attempt to walk around the downtown of any US city after 6 PM. We don't want to loose any of the IV members.

    "you wont be considered second class citizen if you arent SC/ST/OBC due to reservations." - Who is considered second class citizens is a subject unto itself. But if you are complaining about reservations, you have never heard of affirmative action.

    "You woint have to give "donations" to get your kid admitted to Class 1." - Agreed public schools are free, just like they are free in India. If you want your kid to study in a private school, please pay $5000 per year.

    "You wont face a system where a simple court case drags to 50 yrs" - I had prefer a case dragging for 50 years or more against a wrong court decision such as we saw during the 2000 US presidential election.

    "a case where doctor will not treat if before police does a "Panchnama" if you had an accident" - I think the situation in India has now changed regarding hospitals refucing to treat people due to police case and such. Now, all hospitals (private hospitals included) are required to treat traffic accident victims asap.

    I am not trying to say, India is paradise. We have lots of crap going around. Many things still stink, but so is the situation in many "great" countries.

    Cheers,
    h1techSlave





    hair 飛輪海 CC LEMON Wallpaper lemon wallpaper. Fresh Yellow Lemon Wallpaper
  • Fresh Yellow Lemon Wallpaper



  • laborpains
    08-05 02:11 PM
    Yes, Its the same number, but at one of the prompts, you need to put a different number for LIN.

    I just call them, was told that they have no additional information that what is available on the recorded message or the USCIS case status web site. I said I wanted to know if the case is 'pre-adjudicated' and the lady mentioned that that information is not disclosed. ;(



    more...


    lemon wallpaper. Fresh lemon Free Wallpaper
  • Fresh lemon Free Wallpaper



  • Karthikthiru
    10-05 02:51 PM
    Did my share of it. Sent an e-mail to the editor

    Thanks
    karthik





    hot wallpaper,lemon wallpaper lemon wallpaper. Lemon Lime iPad Wallpaper
  • Lemon Lime iPad Wallpaper



  • gcseeker2002
    12-06 12:01 PM
    ^^^^ bump ^^^^
    ^^^^^^^ bump ^^^^^^^^



    more...


    house lemon pattern ackground lemon wallpaper. Wallpaper 1280×960 Lemon
  • Wallpaper 1280×960 Lemon



  • casinoroyale
    06-21 10:38 AM
    Can someone clarify my original question please?





    tattoo Fruits Wallpaper - Kiwi Lemon lemon wallpaper. iPad Wallpaper quot;Lemon juicequot;
  • iPad Wallpaper quot;Lemon juicequot;



  • himu73
    11-08 01:09 PM
    Why do you think Diwali is only for Indians ? It has been recognized by US as a national festival just last week. It okay to deviate from norm sometimes. We will make sure there are wishes given for each festival. Festivals are meant to showcase culture and bring people together.

    Happy Eid, Happy christmas ,Happy Hanukah in Advance.
    We know we are working together for a cause. Stop the negative energy and increase postiive energy with the Festival of lights.

    Happy diwali to all (Not just Indians )

    msgs like this help establish the notion that this is an indian website dedicated to indian immigration issues. I didnt see any post wishing happy Eid/ Eid Mubarak nor did I notice last year that anyone wished a Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays, nor do we wish our Chinese friends a Happy Chinese New Year.



    more...


    pictures Lemon Wallpaper lemon wallpaper. lemon
  • lemon



  • gc28262
    04-14 09:26 PM
    Thanks you all for the responses and help. We are searching for employers who can help me out in the situation. Most of them are thinking twice bcoz I am pregnant and have to take maternity leave within a 2- 3 weeks.

    Which will be the good option for me in this situation H1 transfer or EAD? I have EAD in hand, but never used. I like to maintain the status of H1-B as long as time permits. My husband is going to get health information next week once he joined in the job.

    It is safer to be on EAD when you are without job. You don't have to be working on EAD as long as you have a valid job offer at the time of I485 adjudication as GC is for a future job.

    Even on H1B ,taking leave without pay during pregnancy does not cause you any status issue.

    See the following link
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=a62bec897643f010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=1847c9ee2f82b010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD

    Q : Must an H-1B alien be working at all times?

    As long as the employer/employee relationship exists, an H-1B alien is still in status. An H-1B alien may work in full or part-time employment and remain in status. An H-1B alien may also be on vacation, sick/maternity/paternity leave, on strike, or otherwise inactive without affecting his or her status.





    dresses Lemon Lime iPad Wallpaper lemon wallpaper. Lemon Free Wallpaper
  • Lemon Free Wallpaper



  • gcbikari
    04-16 11:43 AM
    I am glad it was useful to you. Always check for reality, most of the reviews are genuine but you never know. once again it is 'Desicrunch.com'.

    gcbikari, the link that you have provided is great, I just looked up a company and saw that the company owner got arrested last week, whom I would have joined. Man, he was doing a sugar coated talk when I was looking for job, and through out his speech he was talking only in millions, like we bought this company ABC last month for 20 million, and in walks in the owner of ABC Company with ragged clothes, really! man who has 20 million.



    more...


    makeup Kiwi Lemon Water Ice Wallpaper lemon wallpaper. lemon pattern ackground
  • lemon pattern ackground



  • senthil
    11-03 06:15 PM
    1) I would go with travelers cheq's like "srinithati" mentioned. That way it wont be a problem asking someone to bring along with them when travelling from India to USA

    2) If you still have any money on your NRI account , check to see if its re-patriatable type. If you what-ever money you have on you URI account ( except the minimum balance you might need to keep you can convert back to dollars.


    3) May eb we should think about Hawala ( India -> USA ) due to these conversion rates





    girlfriend iPad Wallpaper quot;Lemon juicequot; lemon wallpaper. 飛輪海 CC LEMON Wallpaper
  • 飛輪海 CC LEMON Wallpaper



  • forgerator
    05-06 12:36 PM
    Hi,

    I have 3 yrs degree + 1 yr PG diploma. I have been working in industry for past 17 years, and don't think any degree or even doctorate would add much to my qualification for the job that I am doing.

    I am currently filed in EB3 category, and new company I am changing job to are ready to refile my GC. But they won't file my GC in EB2 category, as I don't meet the 4 yr BS requirement.

    My son will be in the highschool in 4 years, and I don't want to spend a lot of money on getting MS to myself. But for the GC I am looking for fastest and cheapest way to get MS program. I have no idea how it works, what qualifies me for a degree, what can I get credits for. Any inputs would be appreciated.

    Thanks!

    Seems like your end goal is to get GC, have you considered option of waiting for your son to become 18 so that he can sponsor you for GC? That might be an even faster option than EB2, considering the current backlog.

    This is of course assuming that your son is a US citizen.





    hairstyles Fresh lemon Free Wallpaper lemon wallpaper. Wallpaper 1280x960 Lemon
  • Wallpaper 1280x960 Lemon



  • chi_shark
    09-29 07:55 PM
    I am very depressed! my lawyer who is doing my I-485 has advised that if she was to be concerned with her representing me, she would advise against me starting the company. basically, she said, USCIS can read this as an intent to leave the permanent employer for self employment. my business plan was to be in non-IT business. she said that if i am making enough money in the business, it will be hard to prove that i intend to continue in the job while having this business on the side...

    well! best of luck to you guys! go on sharing your stories.





    best_mode
    07-20 05:52 PM
    See link to senate rule (particularly, Rule No. 4).

    http://rules.senate.gov/senaterules/rule16.php

    Cornyn's amendment is "general legislation" seeking to amend an "appropriations bill". To be able to vote on Cornyn's amendment, 60 Senators have to vote to waive Rule No. 4. Only then can the senate vote on Cornyn's "general legislation".

    Sorry to flog a dead horse but the Dems should not be blamed; if they had voted to waive the Rule, then all sorts of general amendments would have been offered by others and tough to cast aside.

    On the other hand, it is useful to know that more than a handful repubs support this amendment; this could be handy in an actual vote when Sessions or his ilk seeks to filibuster the amendment. We may have 60 votes to win cloture.





    for_gc
    06-23 04:10 PM
    And always send via USPS express mail. (1 day costed me $18) but I came to know instantly the next day that they received it.
    You could also use some cheaper USPS option. as long as it has some delivery confirmation.
    The reason I like express mail one day, is because u can request a copy of the receiver's signature via email (comes in a PDF). This is proof that USCIS really got it and u can then sleep nicely for the next 3 months.
    Ha Ha.

    Hi dilip,

    Where do we get the A# from ?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment