Madhuri
04-13 04:32 PM
^^^^^
wallpaper Johnny Depp Johnny Depp was

kumarc123
07-18 11:49 AM
Hello All
I just sent the letter to Senator Benjamin L. Cardin for the state of MD. I called spoke to the receptionist in his office and she guided me on how to submit this letter. Now I am working on another submission. Guys please work with us and contact as many as you can, it will eventually help us.
Thanks
I just sent the letter to Senator Benjamin L. Cardin for the state of MD. I called spoke to the receptionist in his office and she guided me on how to submit this letter. Now I am working on another submission. Guys please work with us and contact as many as you can, it will eventually help us.
Thanks
vbkris77
03-27 11:29 AM
It is funny and good to hear some good predictions.. but without any data to substantiate will be like a mini vegas here.. let guys pay for that fun.. howz that???
VBKRIS77: so you really don't like this kind of thread ?:rolleyes:
VBKRIS77: so you really don't like this kind of thread ?:rolleyes:
2011 johnny depp kids pictures.
sammyb
10-12 04:56 PM
are you joining us?!
won't be able to join today ... lets update the thread about how it goes ...
won't be able to join today ... lets update the thread about how it goes ...
more...
ivslave
09-11 06:17 PM
I have been playing safe these many years..... I can't take anymore of Apartment living.... it was OK when kids were 2-3 years old... not anymore..... I guess... you need to be little aggressive.... ;)
gcpain
04-09 02:27 PM
I just want to point out one missing thing here. I read all postings here and you guys talking about "People like lallu, Jaya, Karunanidhi, Naidu etc,". Might be you will add some more names for this category. I am sure most of the above patriotic Indians will not like to add names like Bal Thackeray, Modi etc. Majority of you guys like to add names like Dawood ibrahim (I hate guys who kill other human being including this guy) to bad guys list. At least people like "lallu, Jaya, Karunanidhi, Naidu etc" are Ok (that does not mean they are good). They kill one or two (might be 10/50) for their self interest and money. Guys like Bal Thackeray, Modi killing entire community openly by taking Police support. Same time so called patriotic-Indians elect these guys and make chief ministers. I always wonder when Thackeray, Modi can become ministers after committing such atrocities and walk freely in India, why can't people like Dawood Ibrahim (after all he is also indian and successful in his own profession).
You guys may think that I am racist by reading above lines. From bottom of my heart I vote for punishing all bad guys ( irrespective of their religion) who harm innocent human beings. Long live India����..
You guys may think that I am racist by reading above lines. From bottom of my heart I vote for punishing all bad guys ( irrespective of their religion) who harm innocent human beings. Long live India����..
more...
girishvar
07-13 06:42 PM
Greetings! I have been watching the flower campaign after I got the email last night in IV news letter. While We are extremely happy getting the media coverage we needed, we are ignoring one thing. There is one more important issue that we are missing here. USINPAC is rapidly claiming that they are behind this whole thing. This is more than plaigarism. some of you might say that this is not some thing as we should be considered about media attention as our primary issue amidst of this whole thing, but this can come back hurting if USINPAC starts claiming the credit in more sites. If they go beyond the cliff, they will do their own press release to claim credit and it gets more messier at that point. If you look at their press releases, they clearly denied us any credit by refering to the org as Emigration voice. I am positive reporters across the worls know the difference between Immigration and Emigration and whether people from India immigrate to US or emigrate to US. I feel that this is deliberately denying any google search for IV
http://in.news.yahoo.com/070710/48/6hwnn.html
I am going to call them first thing tomorrow morning and explain them to clearly give credit to Immigration Voice (with clear spelling) for the flower campaign. Other wise, may be we should consider doing a press release on the same. We do not need to get impolite with them and use harsh words. We can convey one single message like we did today with the flower campaign. Hopefully some one like logiclife/pappu can come up with one consistent message to be delivered when we call USINPAC
I know Robinder Personally for a long time. He is Championing the cause of Ind0-US affairs with his headquarters in India. He is also the very senior columnist and well respected media person in Delhi. Being a Bachelor and previous personal assistant of Rajiv Gandhi, when he was a PM, he has never entered politics and very honest altruistic man. Calling him a fraud should be incorrect.
I have personally spoken to him in Last fortnight several times and create a campaign for immigration issue in Indian media. Personally on my request he has taken up this issue. He has very great regard for Immigration voice and told me to join as the volunteer of IV. He never misrepresents for any fame, and he has been quoted by Indian Media on any US affairs. Indian Media does not have a clue to diiffrentiate between USINPAC and IV. He never have any malicious intent against IV and does not require any personal credit. I have not spoken to him after reading this posting and I will again post my reply after talking to him.
Three years ago myself and Robinder met with US consulate general in India and requested for working on making E-1 and E-2 visas available to Indians by creating an envirnment to make India as the Treaty country. Eventhough we have a long way to go still periodically he is pushing this initiative out of India.
http://in.news.yahoo.com/070710/48/6hwnn.html
I am going to call them first thing tomorrow morning and explain them to clearly give credit to Immigration Voice (with clear spelling) for the flower campaign. Other wise, may be we should consider doing a press release on the same. We do not need to get impolite with them and use harsh words. We can convey one single message like we did today with the flower campaign. Hopefully some one like logiclife/pappu can come up with one consistent message to be delivered when we call USINPAC
I know Robinder Personally for a long time. He is Championing the cause of Ind0-US affairs with his headquarters in India. He is also the very senior columnist and well respected media person in Delhi. Being a Bachelor and previous personal assistant of Rajiv Gandhi, when he was a PM, he has never entered politics and very honest altruistic man. Calling him a fraud should be incorrect.
I have personally spoken to him in Last fortnight several times and create a campaign for immigration issue in Indian media. Personally on my request he has taken up this issue. He has very great regard for Immigration voice and told me to join as the volunteer of IV. He never misrepresents for any fame, and he has been quoted by Indian Media on any US affairs. Indian Media does not have a clue to diiffrentiate between USINPAC and IV. He never have any malicious intent against IV and does not require any personal credit. I have not spoken to him after reading this posting and I will again post my reply after talking to him.
Three years ago myself and Robinder met with US consulate general in India and requested for working on making E-1 and E-2 visas available to Indians by creating an envirnment to make India as the Treaty country. Eventhough we have a long way to go still periodically he is pushing this initiative out of India.
2010 johnny depp wife and kids
oliTwist
04-13 09:16 PM
lets see how this trend goes...
more...
sammyb
08-27 04:11 PM
Last year when I converted my out of state DL to a NYS DL, the DMV gave me a 5 year valid license (expiring on my DOB on 5th year i.e. in 2011) but on the fornt of the DL mentioned in BOLD RED the epriery of my I-797 date as 'TEMP VISITOR EXP.'.
So guess I am good till 2011 ...
So guess I am good till 2011 ...
hair johnny depp kids. johnny depp

sk2006
03-16 06:22 PM
Gurus,
Need your valuable advice on this serious issue. Involved in shoplifting case, got arrested and plead guilty. Served the community service, and paid fine. Got the “Court Disposition Document” which states that I am all clear. My status is I-485 pending and have EAD, AP documents.
1. Is it safe to travel to India and come back on AP?
2. What are the possible chances that visa officer may not let me into the USA?
3. Do I need to carry any letters from my criminal attorney explaining the situation?
4. Any one in similar situation, please update me on this?
5. Please list of documents I need to carry during my travel
Please reply and post your valuable opinions/suggestions/advices.
Appreciate all your inputs.
Have a nice day!!!
Thank you,
Sahaayam.
I have an answer to your question.
But first UPDATE YOUR PROFILE with valid information.
Need your valuable advice on this serious issue. Involved in shoplifting case, got arrested and plead guilty. Served the community service, and paid fine. Got the “Court Disposition Document” which states that I am all clear. My status is I-485 pending and have EAD, AP documents.
1. Is it safe to travel to India and come back on AP?
2. What are the possible chances that visa officer may not let me into the USA?
3. Do I need to carry any letters from my criminal attorney explaining the situation?
4. Any one in similar situation, please update me on this?
5. Please list of documents I need to carry during my travel
Please reply and post your valuable opinions/suggestions/advices.
Appreciate all your inputs.
Have a nice day!!!
Thank you,
Sahaayam.
I have an answer to your question.
But first UPDATE YOUR PROFILE with valid information.
more...
vinodmp
02-06 06:38 AM
Thanks red200,
There was no RFE at all . Infact I was following up my case through my congressman's office and we always got responce back from uscis saying it is under "Security review" .
The email says "application denied." if it says RFE , I would not have such a shock .
it was reall gard day for me y'day when I sow that . I was almost on the werge of closing a house deal this month and with this 485 issue , I don' think I want to take the risk of buying the house now.
Though I do have little bit hope if it is because 140 revoke and we can prove the AC21 documents , it will get through .
Thanks
vinod
There was no RFE at all . Infact I was following up my case through my congressman's office and we always got responce back from uscis saying it is under "Security review" .
The email says "application denied." if it says RFE , I would not have such a shock .
it was reall gard day for me y'day when I sow that . I was almost on the werge of closing a house deal this month and with this 485 issue , I don' think I want to take the risk of buying the house now.
Though I do have little bit hope if it is because 140 revoke and we can prove the AC21 documents , it will get through .
Thanks
vinod
hot Johnny Depp e Jack John
nashim
06-30 01:48 PM
Is finger print required for AP efiling? thanks
more...
house and Johnny Depp#39;s lover.
saileshdude
07-04 05:43 PM
You will not have any problems since you already submitted AC21 documents (keep certified mail receipt with you).....so whatever your attorney said, it is correct....you don't need to worry.....even your employer withdraws your I-140 it won't be having any problem.....it happened in my case....I have sent AC21 docs....after that employer withdraws I-140.....but nothing happened to I-140
"Ability to pay issue" is right in employer's view.....he can able show the ability for one more application if he withdraws your application.....
How did you find your file was not updated AC21 docs..... better way is go to local USCIS and asked your attorney name whether it is the changed one or previous one if you have changed them.....call I800 and asked them few details like attorney name and company name etc..... see some times they won't reveal any info....you have to find out the way to get right answer (like tell them old attorney's name and say didn't get any updated information about your case etc)....
I am in the same boat and my employer has decided that they will revoke I-140 no matter what. Can you tell me how did you find out that your employer revoked your I-140. Maybe he/they did not. But my firm is really big and they go by the rules. So I just want to know whenever employer sends the revocation, does USCIS always revoke or it is upto their discretion whether or not to revoke. Problem is I do not have a job yet so I cannot even file for AC21.
"Ability to pay issue" is right in employer's view.....he can able show the ability for one more application if he withdraws your application.....
How did you find your file was not updated AC21 docs..... better way is go to local USCIS and asked your attorney name whether it is the changed one or previous one if you have changed them.....call I800 and asked them few details like attorney name and company name etc..... see some times they won't reveal any info....you have to find out the way to get right answer (like tell them old attorney's name and say didn't get any updated information about your case etc)....
I am in the same boat and my employer has decided that they will revoke I-140 no matter what. Can you tell me how did you find out that your employer revoked your I-140. Maybe he/they did not. But my firm is really big and they go by the rules. So I just want to know whenever employer sends the revocation, does USCIS always revoke or it is upto their discretion whether or not to revoke. Problem is I do not have a job yet so I cannot even file for AC21.
tattoo Johnny Depp kids at Ginkakuji.

tampacoolie
07-02 06:24 AM
Upgraded to PP on 06/27.
LUD on 06/29 , 06/30 ( working on saturday :confused: ).
Holding my breath.... :(
LUD on 06/29 , 06/30 ( working on saturday :confused: ).
Holding my breath.... :(
more...
pictures johnny depp kids choice.
chanduv23
09-22 02:37 PM
My I485 is still pending (> 180 days filed on July27th '07). I have my renewed EAD valid for the next 2 years. I have been out of project for 4 months and my employer , who filed my GC, terminated my health coverage too. Iam using my COBRA option.
Recently, i have applied for a perm position using EAD . I explained to the client about by current status of GC. They wanted to know what they are supposed to do for it. I told them i need to 'invoke' a law called AC21.(pardon my ignorance if iam wrong) inorder to transfer my pending application.
Now the big question is, how do i initiate this whole process?
I really apreaciate all your suggestions.
Invoking AC21 is easy, but you need to know what you can expect and how to resolve it
(1) If you decided to change to new employer using EAD - there is nothing you need to do. Just join and work.
(2) As employer is asking what they need to do - tell them they need to provide an AC21 letter of support - you can find various formats on the web.
(3) Your new job must be in same or similar category.
(4) Call customer service to verify your address on file - also hire a personal attorney and make sure they file g 28 and have them on file too for USCIS communication
(5) Your AC21 letter may/may not reach your file depending on the service center, officer and a lot of other factors.
(6) Usually most AC21 cases go through just fine unless your ex employer requests a revoke on i 140 - in such a situation you may get an RFE, NOID or a straight denial on 485 - nothing to worry about - you can resolve all these and you will find yourself back on track.
Hope this helps
Recently, i have applied for a perm position using EAD . I explained to the client about by current status of GC. They wanted to know what they are supposed to do for it. I told them i need to 'invoke' a law called AC21.(pardon my ignorance if iam wrong) inorder to transfer my pending application.
Now the big question is, how do i initiate this whole process?
I really apreaciate all your suggestions.
Invoking AC21 is easy, but you need to know what you can expect and how to resolve it
(1) If you decided to change to new employer using EAD - there is nothing you need to do. Just join and work.
(2) As employer is asking what they need to do - tell them they need to provide an AC21 letter of support - you can find various formats on the web.
(3) Your new job must be in same or similar category.
(4) Call customer service to verify your address on file - also hire a personal attorney and make sure they file g 28 and have them on file too for USCIS communication
(5) Your AC21 letter may/may not reach your file depending on the service center, officer and a lot of other factors.
(6) Usually most AC21 cases go through just fine unless your ex employer requests a revoke on i 140 - in such a situation you may get an RFE, NOID or a straight denial on 485 - nothing to worry about - you can resolve all these and you will find yourself back on track.
Hope this helps
dresses johnny depp kids.
rajmirk
04-26 07:28 PM
http://www.steinreport.com/archives/009150.html
more...
makeup johnny depp kids. johnny depp
mallu
06-15 08:30 PM
We are being squeezed all along the way... Did you notice I140 retrogression? Think about those who got stuck at labor, then 140, then I485, then name check...
Did you hear that they were trying to eliminate AC21? So what's the benefit of filing I485 considering all the backlogs? Without AC21, you still have to start all over again should you lose your job.
Pure stupidity on those bueracrats!
Some employers are having merry time. "Dedicated" employees working for N number of years without any major promotion ( also i have seen employers in dilemma because cannot promote employee to a mangerial position ).
Did you hear that they were trying to eliminate AC21? So what's the benefit of filing I485 considering all the backlogs? Without AC21, you still have to start all over again should you lose your job.
Pure stupidity on those bueracrats!
Some employers are having merry time. "Dedicated" employees working for N number of years without any major promotion ( also i have seen employers in dilemma because cannot promote employee to a mangerial position ).
girlfriend johnny depp and kids

survivor007007
09-09 09:55 AM
Did you get copy of approval notice for I-140? I mean I-797 approval notice for I-140.
I got only I-140 application copy with labor and not the approval notice with the help of FOIA.
You're welcome.
Yep. Got copies of labor, I-140 forms and approvals via FOIA. :)
I got only I-140 application copy with labor and not the approval notice with the help of FOIA.
You're welcome.
Yep. Got copies of labor, I-140 forms and approvals via FOIA. :)
hairstyles Posted in disney,Johnny Depp
franklin
07-10 02:54 AM
CIS director is saying that he has made arrangements to pass on the flowers set to CIS office to the US war-wounded soldiers.
I think we should start a blood donation campaign to impress upon him that aspiring immigrants will not be found lacking in caring for the US army soldiers.
Any thoughts?
It could be a good idea, however there are various restrictions that we might be caught out by including:-
Living in Europe (most countries)
Travel within 12 months to malaria countries (including India)
Living in Malaria countries within last 3 years (including India)
MMR within the last 4 weeks
Any conditions found in the medical report.
the list goes on...
I've tried donating blood before and have been denied through the 1st and 2nd point
I think we should start a blood donation campaign to impress upon him that aspiring immigrants will not be found lacking in caring for the US army soldiers.
Any thoughts?
It could be a good idea, however there are various restrictions that we might be caught out by including:-
Living in Europe (most countries)
Travel within 12 months to malaria countries (including India)
Living in Malaria countries within last 3 years (including India)
MMR within the last 4 weeks
Any conditions found in the medical report.
the list goes on...
I've tried donating blood before and have been denied through the 1st and 2nd point
meridiani.planum
08-24 02:12 AM
^^bump^^
royus77
07-23 05:22 PM
Will CIS generate the Receipt notice first before transfering the application to the appropriate service center. ( like transfering the application from NSC -> TSC when the I-140 was approved at TSC but filed at NSC) .
Any idea ? Any sign of Cheque cashing for the 2 july filers ????
Any idea ? Any sign of Cheque cashing for the 2 july filers ????

No comments:
Post a Comment