pappu
02-10 04:53 PM
252
Target 1000
Target 1000
wallpaper human digestive system diagram
ANIANTCHEV
03-03 09:02 AM
I just PayPaled $300 yesterday. Please, keep all of us PBEC and DOL victims in mind as well. We need your help!!
chanduv23
11-08 10:58 AM
I work for Fortune 100 company and we are celebrating Diwali on Friday. There are flyers on all the corners and are expecting more than 500 co-workers for pot-luck lunch. And the best part, organizer and main activists are non-Indian. So its just another festival in the mix that everybody is looking to enjoy. This is our first gathering followed by 4-5 more before end of the year.
Yes, American society is a cosmopolitian society and every culture is respected. Thats why it is called a melting pot.
The only way we can achieve unity is through social greets and making everyone get a feeling of togetherness.
Yes, American society is a cosmopolitian society and every culture is respected. Thats why it is called a melting pot.
The only way we can achieve unity is through social greets and making everyone get a feeling of togetherness.
2011 human digestive system diagram
vin13
03-11 12:07 PM
Someone has obtained the number of pending 485 cases working with a Senator. Those are the kinds of information that we should try to obtain and then make a educated estimate. When that estimate is alarming , initiate some actions.
more...
gsc999
11-09 05:12 PM
Nancy Pelosi has long talked about her first 100 hour agenda and immigration is not on it. It would be amazing to see any immigration talk in lame-duck session.
Although, it would be a good start because both parties agree on it but I don't think the strategic think-tank in either party will rush to do that before seizing each other's deeper 2008 Presidential agenda.
Lets chalk out a strategy for next year, which is the Chinese year of the PIG.
Although, it would be a good start because both parties agree on it but I don't think the strategic think-tank in either party will rush to do that before seizing each other's deeper 2008 Presidential agenda.
Lets chalk out a strategy for next year, which is the Chinese year of the PIG.
snathan
08-10 10:46 PM
:mad:
I am taling abt the state depts official site
I am taling abt the state depts official site
more...
floridasun
12-30 09:58 PM
Thanks SGP. Did I read this correctly ? you switched in 9th yr of h1 ? was ur I-485 pending or did u have EAD to change ? I just have I-140 approved. so if I change to a new job now, can the new employer use this old I-140 for extensions ? can new employer ask USCIS to port old priority date ?
2010 human digestive system diagram
eb_retrogession
02-24 01:54 PM
This is my third post regarding this topic. I have made my contibution and urged all my friends to do the same. [B]Can we sell some add space[B]. If we can have more broad immigartion related topics like proceesing times, more people visit and we can probably sell some add space
Raju,
Thanks for your input.
We haven't ignored the suggestion about selling ad space.
IV is not yet a very high traffic portal. Usually ad space prices range from a dollar to couple dollars (if that!) for every 10,000 impressions. So this may not be a practical thing to do, given the very low returns for the associated effort.
But thanks a lot for your contribution
Raju,
Thanks for your input.
We haven't ignored the suggestion about selling ad space.
IV is not yet a very high traffic portal. Usually ad space prices range from a dollar to couple dollars (if that!) for every 10,000 impressions. So this may not be a practical thing to do, given the very low returns for the associated effort.
But thanks a lot for your contribution
more...
Caliber
04-03 12:11 PM
<<bump>>
hair human digestive system diagram
EBX-Man
05-06 03:44 PM
I think u guys are getting anxious and thinking of such ways. u will need some determination to complete the MS besides ur regular work.......suppose if EB2 gets clogged suddenly next year, will u stop doing MS then?
While what you ask is valid what you need to understand is that these people have a right to get anxious and hence want to better their situation and you should not object to that. Help them if you can and if you dont want to help then dont. Let them figure their way out, Believe me they will figure out a way to do MS for less and online. In any case EB2 getting clogged will not effect these people because EB2 dates might not progress but will not go back and if these people complete their MS and get a job which sponsers them in EB2 they become current according to their EB2 qualification.
While what you ask is valid what you need to understand is that these people have a right to get anxious and hence want to better their situation and you should not object to that. Help them if you can and if you dont want to help then dont. Let them figure their way out, Believe me they will figure out a way to do MS for less and online. In any case EB2 getting clogged will not effect these people because EB2 dates might not progress but will not go back and if these people complete their MS and get a job which sponsers them in EB2 they become current according to their EB2 qualification.
more...

Blog Feeds
10-09 12:30 PM
President Obama wins the Nobel Peace Prize. Solving seemingly intractable international problems is chief on the President's foreign policy agenda. Hopefully, solving the immigration problem will remain chief on his domestic agenda.
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/10/congratulations-mr-president.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/10/congratulations-mr-president.html)
hot human digestive system diagram
ronitm
06-28 12:32 PM
It would be great to have premium processing for 485s instead now that visa nos are available. Now now ... i know thats wishful thinking but think about it-could save a lot of time and money over EAD/AP/FP renewals. But then again hurts their income stream thats why they wont do it :((
more...
house human digestive system diagram
swamy
12-11 09:24 PM
i am not sure if any one of you has tried donating blood in the US, i have, and have been refused a couple of time for reasons ranging from
you have been to india too recently, need 12 months of continued presence in the US
to
our records show that last year India had an outbreak of Malaria and unfortunately you mentioned that you were in India then...
right you shouldnt have travelled in the past 12 mths - otherwise its fine. i've done it a couple of times
you have been to india too recently, need 12 months of continued presence in the US
to
our records show that last year India had an outbreak of Malaria and unfortunately you mentioned that you were in India then...
right you shouldnt have travelled in the past 12 mths - otherwise its fine. i've done it a couple of times
tattoo human digestive system diagram
boreal
03-17 09:33 PM
Why the bloody hell are you guys judging him for what he has done? He only asked for some advise regarding immigration implications of his situation.
I do not think any of you who is beating him down like this has any right in doing so. I bet that each and every one of you have done more mistakes than Mr.Sahaayam did. You just were never caught. You must have done more filthy things than 'shop lifting'. I'm sure you have all lusted after women, watched porn, frequented strip clubs and drank a lot of filth. Some of you might have slept with more than one woman.
Don't you think these are more filthy than shoplifting? Guys come on! I would not have any problem if one of you who has never committed any mistakes in life would point out other people's mistakes. But none of you are good enough.
If anyone wants to reply to my post, I would like the first person to do so to be the one who has never committed any mistakes in life so far! Others please get lost.
And you are defending a guy who has committed shop-lifting with this? You should have probably come out with more ammunition than this. Because of ppl like the OP and maybe you, we Indians are getting a really bad rep everywhere. I am sick and tired of defending our community, when ppl like you and the OP defend (or even condone, in the name of an immigration query) such acts with no compunction. Shame on the OP and for defending him, YOU!
OP, please get lost from this forum and from this country. This country is not for criminals like you (there are enough already). I wish you had gotten a stricter sentence than what you got. And those of you that want to defend the OP or the folks that condone such acts, in the name of immigration, dont need to lecture me on taking this stance - just get lost, will ya!
I wish the Admins delete this thread and not encourage such postings!
I do not think any of you who is beating him down like this has any right in doing so. I bet that each and every one of you have done more mistakes than Mr.Sahaayam did. You just were never caught. You must have done more filthy things than 'shop lifting'. I'm sure you have all lusted after women, watched porn, frequented strip clubs and drank a lot of filth. Some of you might have slept with more than one woman.
Don't you think these are more filthy than shoplifting? Guys come on! I would not have any problem if one of you who has never committed any mistakes in life would point out other people's mistakes. But none of you are good enough.
If anyone wants to reply to my post, I would like the first person to do so to be the one who has never committed any mistakes in life so far! Others please get lost.
And you are defending a guy who has committed shop-lifting with this? You should have probably come out with more ammunition than this. Because of ppl like the OP and maybe you, we Indians are getting a really bad rep everywhere. I am sick and tired of defending our community, when ppl like you and the OP defend (or even condone, in the name of an immigration query) such acts with no compunction. Shame on the OP and for defending him, YOU!
OP, please get lost from this forum and from this country. This country is not for criminals like you (there are enough already). I wish you had gotten a stricter sentence than what you got. And those of you that want to defend the OP or the folks that condone such acts, in the name of immigration, dont need to lecture me on taking this stance - just get lost, will ya!
I wish the Admins delete this thread and not encourage such postings!
more...
pictures human digestive system diagram

mirage
04-16 04:21 PM
I agree with you.
We do not have to go and sit down in their helluva offices to figure out what the heck is going on. My point is simple. As long as all the so called companies simply write software,provide services to US companies its back office. How much of software written is for native use? How much of the revenue generated by these companies is Indian based? With out infrastructure and manufacturing growing at at least 10% of the other growths people dream about, its nothing but a deck of cards doomed to fall any time. Enough of my rant.
We do not have to go and sit down in their helluva offices to figure out what the heck is going on. My point is simple. As long as all the so called companies simply write software,provide services to US companies its back office. How much of software written is for native use? How much of the revenue generated by these companies is Indian based? With out infrastructure and manufacturing growing at at least 10% of the other growths people dream about, its nothing but a deck of cards doomed to fall any time. Enough of my rant.
dresses human digestive system diagram
samrat_bhargava_vihari
06-18 11:57 AM
One does NOT need EAD to use AC21. I don't understand the panic.
In fact, one can be working at Employer B and can claim AC-21 for Employer C as a future job.
----------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002
AND ONE MORE THING. THESE PROCESSING DATES ARE FOR RENEWAL APPLICATIONS. NOT FOR NEW APPLICATIONS. FROM MY EXPERIENCE I SAW FIRST TIME FILERS ARE GETTING THEM IMMEDIATELY THAN RENEWALS WHICH WERE TAKING 2-3 MONTHS.
In fact, one can be working at Employer B and can claim AC-21 for Employer C as a future job.
----------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002
AND ONE MORE THING. THESE PROCESSING DATES ARE FOR RENEWAL APPLICATIONS. NOT FOR NEW APPLICATIONS. FROM MY EXPERIENCE I SAW FIRST TIME FILERS ARE GETTING THEM IMMEDIATELY THAN RENEWALS WHICH WERE TAKING 2-3 MONTHS.
more...
makeup human digestive system diagram
mayhemt
05-26 11:53 PM
You mean opencongress.org?
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-s1085/show
Now this seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel ( not of an incoming train. hope so)
Lets support this bill, there is a website I am trying to remeber the address, I heard while driving on kfyi radio station, where all the bills are listed and people can poll on bills and this will help the lawmakers to find what bill is popular and which one is not.
I'll try to find and post it on the forum, we can poll and support this bill.
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-s1085/show
Now this seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel ( not of an incoming train. hope so)
Lets support this bill, there is a website I am trying to remeber the address, I heard while driving on kfyi radio station, where all the bills are listed and people can poll on bills and this will help the lawmakers to find what bill is popular and which one is not.
I'll try to find and post it on the forum, we can poll and support this bill.
girlfriend makeup human digestive system
dhesha
01-13 04:12 PM
It appears that you are cracking a joke, but I cannot stop from replying to your post. Why are you asking God to save IV? For the things we cannot do or for the things we dcon't understand, why do we always have to bring in 'God' in the picture? Can't we even crack a joke without brining in God?
I am just trying to prevent world war III on these forums. Thats why my request for not referring "God'. We will all be much more happier funnier and peaceful if we try not to bring in 'God' in the mix.
Next thing you will see, someone will post - "God, when will the VB dates move for my category".
.
Oh God, when my day will come.... :D
I am just trying to prevent world war III on these forums. Thats why my request for not referring "God'. We will all be much more happier funnier and peaceful if we try not to bring in 'God' in the mix.
Next thing you will see, someone will post - "God, when will the VB dates move for my category".
.
Oh God, when my day will come.... :D
hairstyles human digestive system diagram
kuppas
02-20 03:25 PM
I have been doing the same research for the past one month, here is my experience.
1. Termlife Vs Wholelife.
Term is better than whole life. Instead of going with whole life, you can have Term + Saving account. For example, if you need $500/year for term and $2500/year for whole life. Take the Term insurnace and pay $500/year, open a saving account and deposit $2000/year ($2500 - $500).
2. You can compare the different life insurance with ratings. http://www.term4sale.com/
3. No life insurance for H1 (non-immigrant)
I have talked to WesternSouthern and Metlife agents. WS does not offer Life insurance for H1 but Metlife offer life insurance provided that insured person must be working in the same company for last five years.
4. Insurance here (US) vs India
Term insurance in India is much higher than insurance here. I got the quote here for $500/year but for the same insurance amount, the LIC cost me Rs.80,000.00
5. Hidden items
Make sure, you understand all the hidden item when you take insurance from here(US) or India. If you (owner+beneficiary) take life insurance here, the insured person stays outside the country for long time (more than six weeks) and if the insured person dies then you can't claim.
Thanks,
-Kuppa
1. Termlife Vs Wholelife.
Term is better than whole life. Instead of going with whole life, you can have Term + Saving account. For example, if you need $500/year for term and $2500/year for whole life. Take the Term insurnace and pay $500/year, open a saving account and deposit $2000/year ($2500 - $500).
2. You can compare the different life insurance with ratings. http://www.term4sale.com/
3. No life insurance for H1 (non-immigrant)
I have talked to WesternSouthern and Metlife agents. WS does not offer Life insurance for H1 but Metlife offer life insurance provided that insured person must be working in the same company for last five years.
4. Insurance here (US) vs India
Term insurance in India is much higher than insurance here. I got the quote here for $500/year but for the same insurance amount, the LIC cost me Rs.80,000.00
5. Hidden items
Make sure, you understand all the hidden item when you take insurance from here(US) or India. If you (owner+beneficiary) take life insurance here, the insured person stays outside the country for long time (more than six weeks) and if the insured person dies then you can't claim.
Thanks,
-Kuppa
gc_maine2
04-26 09:32 AM
Great Job WP and Core Team!!!!. Now the Non _contributing members who are still doutbing the IV Org, should come forward open up their wallets, everybit counts please cotribute, I will be sending my 3rd contribution.
gcwanter
06-28 01:57 PM
I live in Tx..If I file today...would it help if it reaches tommorrow....for PP-I140??...Where is tjhe form for applying PP-I-140...somebody plz answer....
I907 is the form for PP
I907 is the form for PP

No comments:
Post a Comment