Popular Post

Saturday, June 25, 2011

high res apple wallpaper

images high res apple wallpaper. high res apple wallpaper. labels 2650x1600, apple, dark,
  • labels 2650x1600, apple, dark,



  • BharatPremi
    09-20 05:51 PM
    Everyone thank you for the quick replies...

    How about if I send in Ac 21 paperwork and still be on leave of absence from my present company which sponsored my GC. It only gives me peace of mind because in case the new job does not work out I can still come back...

    If you will be using EAD for new job, stop worrying about vacation. EAD is a "AOS" state meaning you are legally allowed not to even work so you can very well take vacation and even decide not to work till you get the green card. If you are playing "h1 transfer" then your vacation may become tricky if you do not get salary for that vacation. It may have an advese effect down the road. If I would be you and have decided to use H1 transfer then I would not go to unpaid vacation. If you will be paid for the vacation you will be fine for that too.





    wallpaper labels 2650x1600, apple, dark, high res apple wallpaper. Top Mobile Phone Wallpapers
  • Top Mobile Phone Wallpapers



  • RDB
    08-03 08:01 PM
    True - that's exactly what the Adjudicating Officer told me today when I went in for the Interview :)......They want to avoid another July 2007.

    So, for efficiency, they are just pre-adjudicating some of the applications; so that, they don't get overwhelmed when dates move forward - they simply have to press the button for 'Card production ordered' message!

    In fact, the officer told me that he has 'approved' my application and will have to just wait for the dates to become current to get the actual plastic - also for fyi.....they can also deny the application instantly or request more evidence or call for a follow up interview. They actually give you a letter indicating what happened during the interview (it obviously doesn't say your application is approved - but it will explicitly say whether your application needs a follow up interview or additional evidence).





    Although officially so far, USCIS has not branded an I-485 status as "pre-adjudicated", if you haven't received any RFE and/or any other negative status about your 485, and if your case is outside the processing dates of the Service Center, then obviously dude your case is pre-adjudicated.

    I tend to believe that the offical status of being "pre-adjudicated" is coming soon. A few months back I read that USCIS is considering publishing another set of date known as "Qualifying Date" in their monthly visa bulletin. That date will define if you are "qualified" to file I-485. They will determine this date based on their workload. The idea behind is to avoid another July 2007 fiasco. They intend to process the 485's early rather than have you wait for your PD to become current. That way they will manage their workload efficiently and avoid visa wastage. They did indicate these applications to be pre-adjudicated then. I am guessing the official status of "pre-adjudicated" on your 485 application is coming soon.





    high res apple wallpaper. High-resolution version
  • High-resolution version



  • AZ_GC
    08-22 06:44 PM
    Here is what i think ........USCIS works and approves according to RD till 140/485 approval. After this they hand over the case to DOS for visa issuance who work according to PD when allocating visa numbers. Correct me if i am wrong.





    2011 Top Mobile Phone Wallpapers high res apple wallpaper. view full size Wallpaper
  • view full size Wallpaper



  • gcformeornot
    02-15 11:00 AM
    I really wish all the desi companies,who get people from India,and put them on bench to find a project ,be banned. They screwed H1B, and in turn all the deserving H1B candidates.

    here also they process so many H1s..... for various many people.... skills/no skills... keep them on bench.... inflate resumes....



    more...


    high res apple wallpaper. Resolution: 1600 x 1200
  • Resolution: 1600 x 1200



  • coopheal
    05-13 03:50 PM
    I have filled the form. I am available on 6 and 7th.





    high res apple wallpaper. Widescreen ackground I found
  • Widescreen ackground I found



  • need_EAD
    01-17 12:24 AM
    Thanks for all your great effort. Sent $100



    more...


    high res apple wallpaper. Free Apple Wallpapers - Enjoy
  • Free Apple Wallpapers - Enjoy



  • DallasBlue
    09-27 02:32 PM
    why useless stoppers ? something more useful!!

    Lets send flowers again !!





    2010 High-resolution version high res apple wallpaper. high res apple wallpaper.
  • high res apple wallpaper.



  • mallu
    04-13 10:12 PM
    The exchange rate was Rs. 41.90



    more...


    high res apple wallpaper. magic-wapple-apple-wallpaper
  • magic-wapple-apple-wallpaper



  • Junky
    09-22 03:09 PM
    Call Baby Call!!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!!





    hair view full size Wallpaper high res apple wallpaper. HIGH RESOLUTION WALLPAPER
  • HIGH RESOLUTION WALLPAPER



  • vina92
    02-23 03:31 PM
    What our wonderful Rehman said were not simple words but very powerful. All our lives
    we have the choice between love and hate. He chose love over hate and he reached the pinnacle of his career. It's a great honor to be recognized by the best of the artists in the world, as the greatest. It's no simple feat. It takes lifetimes to get there!

    It's a beautiful message said in simple terms and all of us should try to follow it!

    He made India proud at Oscars and all Indians are very proud of him. Time to rejoice.
    He did prove that music and art have no barriers.

    I am also proud to live in such wonderful country who are open to any new talent and do not hesitate to honor anyone irrespective of their color,race and religion.
    I wish all countries take inspiration from it.



    more...


    high res apple wallpaper. Download stunning high
  • Download stunning high



  • rtarar
    07-19 09:59 AM
    EB3 PD Aug 2004 , 485 app reached Nebraska Service center july 2nd fedex at 7:55 am





    hot Resolution: 1600 x 1200 high res apple wallpaper. apple wallpaper
  • apple wallpaper



  • getgreensoon1
    05-06 09:33 AM
    Come on.. we are not talking about hiring.. No company is waiting in line to hire anybody coming out from Aspen University with Masters Degree.

    What we are talking here is whether One holding 3 yr bachelors Degree from India be eligible to apply under EB-2 category after completing Masters Degree from an accredited university.

    If the PERM Job description says " Masters Degree"

    GO home and stand in front of a mirror and ask yourself if your 3 year degree and a masters bought for 4k will get you a greencard in eb2.



    more...


    house Free Red Apple Wallpapers high res apple wallpaper. apple wallpaper
  • apple wallpaper



  • crazyghoda
    01-15 10:52 AM
    5 for legals and 10 for illegals.
    That's the only fair thing to do, for us suckers as well as for the illegals. And the lawmakers anyway have to create the perception that illegals are being "punished" in some form (In this case, by having a greater number of years)

    The other option is to state, that they can apply but they wont get processed (approved) until all the other applicants in the legal categories are processed first. Given the size of the illegal community, they will start pushing the USCIS through their morchas, etc to process faster and the legals can benefit as a result.





    tattoo Widescreen ackground I found high res apple wallpaper. high res apple wallpaper.
  • high res apple wallpaper.



  • qasleuth
    05-02 01:02 AM
    Yes my note was for humor.
    But to answer questions :

    out of all useful land , I guess africa has lots of uninhabited land!, so someone would not mind selling! Its not to offend anyone. I have great respect for africans, being aware that we come from them!
    Me being an indian upper class guy, and this OBC thing going on back home, I dont think I belong to that country that much, where me/my children will be discreminated against!!!
    So dont you guys now think we need our OWN country???

    Your sense of humor is pretty low class, crass and ill-informed.



    more...


    pictures Free Apple Wallpapers - Enjoy high res apple wallpaper. These wallpapers
  • These wallpapers



  • redcard
    08-10 10:32 PM
    Dont know if is authentic

    Pederson Immigration Law Group, P.C. - Priority Dates Progress - September Visa Bulletin Announced! (http://www.usvisainfo.com/content/view/166/1/)





    dresses apple wallpaper high res apple wallpaper. best quality wallpapers.
  • best quality wallpapers.



  • noendinsight
    07-19 10:04 AM
    EB3/FEDEX delivered on 02-Jul-07



    more...


    makeup magic-wapple-apple-wallpaper high res apple wallpaper. Free Red Apple Wallpapers
  • Free Red Apple Wallpapers



  • GIDOC
    07-14 06:12 PM
    We should this opportunity to get the USINPAC to join our fight for timely immigration benefits. Now that IV is an established voice for the immigrant community, hopefull USINPAC will be ready accept IV and join the us.





    girlfriend high res apple wallpaper. high res apple wallpaper. digg-apple-wallpaper
  • digg-apple-wallpaper



  • slc_ut
    03-04 01:33 AM
    Looking at the results IV has shown in the past 2 months, now i have a lot of confidence in IV. I have contributed my part. Great job IV volunteers !!!





    hairstyles Download stunning high high res apple wallpaper. high res apple wallpaper.
  • high res apple wallpaper.



  • cowboy
    07-19 10:17 AM
    EB2/USPS certified delivered on 02-Jul-07 12.45 pm JULY CURRENT(as per USPS tracking no. confirmation)

    BUT I GOT HOLD OF PS 3811 FORM WHICH IS TYPICALLY GREEN FORM RECEIVING GUY SIGNS HAS STAMP OF 062907. EVEN THOUGH IT REACHED ON JULY 02

    EXPLAINATION I GOT FROM USPS CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT JULY 02 BEING THE FIRST DAY AFTER LONG WEEKEND THE GUY MIGHT HAVE FORGOTTEN TO CHANGE THE DATE.

    I AM WORRIED HE MIGHT HAVE NOT STAMPED THE SAME DATE ON MY APPLICATION. IN THAT CASE IT WILL BE RETURNED.

    SINCE MINE REACHED AT 12.45 PM I AM THINKING THERE SHOULD BE BUNCH OF APPLICATION REACHED BEFORE THAT WILL HAVE SIMILLAR WRONG STAMP ON DELIVERY RECEIPT.

    IS ANYBODY AWARE OF THAT?





    getgreensoon1
    04-21 08:21 AM
    Say in clear and simple words -- are online degrees from University of North Dakota, University of Massachusetts, North Eastern University etc. legit ? Yes or No

    Your beating around the bush and twisting words just show you have no argument. Didn't your MBA teach you that there is something called logical argument? Or was your degree from the like of TVU ?

    It is only YOU who think that online degree does not have recognition . If you are yet to understand the power of Online educatoin you are probably living in stone age.


    BTW, I do not have a online degree (though I plan to go for an online MBA) but I am pissed off when I see some so called educated people are so eager to get a GC that they will probably kill others to make their way.

    May your online MBA make you so powerful that you can compete with all the top of the line MBAs.





    bbct
    06-28 08:21 AM
    I have H1-b petition approval but i dont have h1-I-94 card.
    Is it legal to work without h1-I-94 Card?
    Do i need to travel out side of country ?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment