Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

glow in dark tatoos

images dark tattoos. glow in dark glow in dark tatoos. Glow in the dark Tattoos
  • Glow in the dark Tattoos



  • senthil
    01-31 10:07 AM
    if money is the only factor, all green cards for next 10 years will be sold-out overnight, like how the entire H1B quota gets over in a single business day

    lets see





    wallpaper Glow in the dark Tattoos glow in dark tatoos. glow in the dark tattoos
  • glow in the dark tattoos



  • bigboy007
    10-29 03:01 PM
    your id rightly tells your attitude...we are talking about USCIS delays and you are talking about something else...Join twitter to tweet nonsense, but don't kill a valid topic here.
    I think everyone of us are trying to start and dive in to discussion which never ends... Just becoz someone throwing stone doesnt everyone of us has to take up stones. Our problem in discussion in here is reg EAD or our GC's we need a fix if any one still in EAD not received please stand up and post in my thread ...





    glow in dark tatoos. dark tattoos. glow in dark
  • dark tattoos. glow in dark



  • glus
    09-28 09:03 AM
    enggr ran away. He faked his experience(which most of the people do, I think to get GC) and tried to get EB2. Good and Inteligent IO catched it and sent RFE. Ran away for life.

    Your statement is is not only false, but also naive. How can you say that, "most people fake their experience?" Do you have any prove or evidence? Do you know "most" of the people. A very strange message, I have to admit.





    2011 glow in the dark tattoos glow in dark tatoos. GLOW IN THE DARK
  • GLOW IN THE DARK



  • rangaswamy
    07-02 04:54 PM
    Company is paying about 5200 for filing and attorney fees and i paid about 380 for medical

    25 for passport photos


    plus atleast 30 man hours for filling forms and collecting documents.



    more...


    glow in dark tatoos. Glow In The Dark Tattoos
  • Glow In The Dark Tattoos



  • lost_in_migration
    11-16 03:09 PM
    http://www.eeoc.gov/abouteeo/overview_practices.html

    Other Discriminatory Practices Under Federal EEO Laws
    Title VII

    Title VII prohibits not only intentional discrimination, but also practices that have the effect of discriminating against individuals because of their race, color, national origin, religion, or sex.
    National Origin Discrimination

    * It is illegal to discriminate against an individual because of birthplace, ancestry, culture, or linguistic characteristics common to a specific ethnic group.
    * A rule requiring that employees speak only English on the job may violate Title VII unless an employer shows that the requirement is necessary for conducting business. If the employer believes such a rule is necessary, employees must be informed when English is required and the consequences for violating the rule.

    The Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA) of 1986 requires employers to assure that employees hired are legally authorized to work in the U.S. However, an employer who requests employment verification only for individuals of a particular national origin, or individuals who appear to be or sound foreign, may violate both Title VII and IRCA; verification must be obtained from all applicants and employees. Employers who impose citizenship requirements or give preferences to U.S. citizens in hiring or employment opportunities also may violate IRCA.





    glow in dark tatoos. Glow in the dark tattoo
  • Glow in the dark tattoo



  • h1techSlave
    04-21 01:18 PM
    There is no "Prince William County" in Maryland. List of counties in Maryland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_counties_in_Maryland)

    What we have is a "Prince George's County", which joined the 287 g program in December 2009. St. Mary's County Joins Controversial Federal Immigration Initiative - Southern Maryland Headline News (http://somd.com/news/headlines/2010/11667.shtml)

    The article may be talking about "Prince William County" in Virginia, which is participating in 287 g program since 2/26/2008.
    Partners (http://www.ice.gov/partners/287g/Section287_g.htm)

    PS: I used to be IV donor and also used to contribute my time on IV initiatives. But after seeing that IV is more of an Illegal-immigration Voice rather than Immigration voice, I have stopped my monetary contributions. Hope things will change.

    Here is some analysis from Immigration Policy Center
    ---------------------------------
    How Much Will Arizona's Immigration Bill (SB1070) Cost?

    April 21, 2010


    ......

    Also in 2007, the county supervisors in Prince William County, Maryland were unwilling to move forward with the police enforcement portion of an immigration law after they found that the price tag would be a minimum of $14 million for five years.

    .....

    -----------------------------------------



    more...


    glow in dark tatoos. either want the tattoo to
  • either want the tattoo to



  • gk_2000
    07-29 01:29 PM
    asylum - you are very funny
    lottery - acctualy they have a country limit
    green card - :confused:
    undocumented - we are talking about legal immigration (for gk_2000 also)





    explain your logic please...........the limits are not based on Asian, African, Indian,etc........please check the dictionary to find out what it means racism.

    Thanks

    It seems from your posts, the adage would apply to you: "You CANT wake up a man who is pretending to sleep". I will try not to pay any more attention to you





    2010 dark tattoos. glow in dark glow in dark tatoos. dark tattoos. glow in dark
  • dark tattoos. glow in dark



  • kghoshal
    11-16 11:17 PM
    In fact, I got laid off recently, my LC gone, which was filed on Sep,2004. I am looking for job again on my 8th year H1B extension. In this uncertain future it is better to return home for me.



    more...


    glow in dark tatoos. The UV reactive ink tattoos
  • The UV reactive ink tattoos



  • Googler
    02-20 05:06 PM
    The damn thing was taken down before I could save it. Did anyone save the file?





    hair GLOW IN THE DARK glow in dark tatoos. STRANGE quot;GLOW IN THE DARKquot;
  • STRANGE quot;GLOW IN THE DARKquot;



  • 24fps
    02-27 06:12 PM
    It is evident to anyone following this thread who hijacked it. I was only responding to the OP when you came here with your crappy comments about how people should not enforce personal morals on drug traffickers.

    Why don't you explain to everyone how is telling the OP that we do not condone taking or selling drugs something of a personal opinion?

    If your next post does not address the issue, then we all know who the real immature person is. Unless you have an answer, I will consider this case closed.

    I am not answerable to an anonymous "internet toughie" who picks up fights on forums. it's evident that your understanding of the tonality in a professional response vis a vis a personal one is impaired albeit imponderable.

    I shall not waste my time "coaching" the same.

    [B]"then we all know who the real immature person is"

    After your fiasco with Kumar, doesn't this whole forum apart from a few thousand scandalized visitors know who really enthrones "immaturity" here?

    With this i end my diatribe with you mr internet toughie aka sledgehammer. lol



    more...


    glow in dark tatoos. Glow In The Dark Tattoos
  • Glow In The Dark Tattoos



  • aachoo
    02-19 01:12 PM
    Aachoo, downthedrain, jazzbytheway, sushilup, rvr_jcop -

    question 1) did both you and your spouse's I485 cases receive the "pending at the location it was transfered to"?
    question 2) did both you and your spouses I485 cases receive RFE?
    question 3) did both you and your spouses case have an LUD after RFE?

    have you guys received the RFE notices and if yes, what is USCIS asking

    thanks
    Sree

    1- The "pending at the location" note has been in there since it was transferred from NSC-CSC-NSC.
    2- RFE only for me at this point (online). Wife's still says "pendin at the location" but has soft LUDs
    3- I got LUD after RFE

    Not received RFE yet.





    hot Glow In The Dark Tattoos glow in dark tatoos. glow and the dark tatoos
  • glow and the dark tatoos



  • priderock
    09-19 03:30 PM
    No one can expect the result on the second day after the rally. And I get RED for stating the obvious :(



    more...


    house STRANGE quot;GLOW IN THE DARKquot; glow in dark tatoos. Glow In The Dark Tattoos
  • Glow In The Dark Tattoos



  • somegchuh
    11-26 05:14 PM
    Financially, most economoists are predicting that east bay market is bound to fall further. (I would not discount the opinion of CNN Money easily).

    That having been said, I agree that living in a house is definitely more about feeling than about finances.

    How does someone know when is the right time to buy a home? Anytime is a good time to buy a home, as long as you can afford it. I thought the last few months were good time for buyers because of the inventory situation (more choices or otherwise you bid usually in CA) - I dont think anyone can predict the market situation in 5 years and no one makes money in 2 years in a good market condition as well. I bought it 2 months ago in East bay and I am planning to hold it for another five years atleast and both spouse and I work - it is certainly not an investment for us, rather a place that we live - it is a rare feeling one gets after living in exile (apartments)





    tattoo Glow in the dark tattoo glow in dark tatoos. and glow in the dark tattoos
  • and glow in the dark tattoos



  • gc999
    10-09 09:00 PM
    Please post all the blood sucking companies here on the forum so that we can be aware of them

    Thanks



    more...


    pictures either want the tattoo to glow in dark tatoos. hot Glow In Dark Tattoo (40)
  • hot Glow In Dark Tattoo (40)



  • akhilmahajan
    06-19 10:34 AM
    ^^^^BUmp^^^^

    Check your PM. This is what i sent.





    dresses glow and the dark tatoos glow in dark tatoos. is that they glow in dark
  • is that they glow in dark



  • saturnring11
    09-15 10:42 AM
    Here are a few reasons why I want to get the gc:
    1) freedom to change jobs to make a higher salary so that I don't have to work two H1 jobs simultaneously
    2) freedom to change your career track into another area, which cannot be done even with AC21 (job has to be essentially the same position)
    3) freedom to travel out of the country and back in without going to Canada/Mexico each year for revalidation, for not only personal but even urgent busines trips. I get to see my family and friends, and not spend hundreds of $ in govt and legal fees
    4) freedom to quit a job because the company/boss sucks
    5) freedom to make enough money so that I can take a break from any job for a while (yes, this is actually a possibility if you have a well-enough paying job)
    6) freedom to have one's dependents take advantage of benefits like in-state tuition, and other benefits residency brings
    7) and finally freedom from the immense stress that I will lose my job and consequently all the time I have spent waiting for my gc, perhaps uproot myself and have to return to a place where I may not necessarily feel is home anymore

    So am I doing what I really want?
    No

    I guess black Americans could have said something similar 200 years ago: as long as I am fed by my master, he provides me with a roof over my head, and I work hard, I should be happy.
    Today they would still be slaves.
    To misquote Orwell: America is a free country, but some people are freer than others.

    Moral of this story: Satisfaction and complacency are two different things

    Interesting blog on the issue of high-tech slavery.

    http://saturnring11.blogspot.com/2006/02/high-tech-slavery-in-land-of-free.html



    more...


    makeup The UV reactive ink tattoos glow in dark tatoos. STRANGE quot;GLOW IN THE DARKquot;
  • STRANGE quot;GLOW IN THE DARKquot;



  • reachag
    04-01 03:57 PM
    Sent fax..i will send it on my Spouses name too.





    girlfriend and glow in the dark tattoos glow in dark tatoos. glow in dark tattoos. glow
  • glow in dark tattoos. glow



  • pete
    12-13 03:49 PM
    The amount of lying and fraud that goes on in this process amazes. All under the cover of "legal"! There are compnaies doing this kind of utter crap and getting away with it.

    I will tell you my story:

    I am EB2. Physician now doing residency in Surgery. In Sept 2004 the University started my GC process and the lawyer went the full 9 yards.... to get my LC application in around the time PERM started. In fact my research job was on Monster.com for nearly a year. They weeded through so many applicants ( actually interviewed them!).

    The program even paid my fees at 960 dollars a credit for PhD ( the plan was I get PhD as well and they would pay for it until I get Work permit). On H1B I could not be a full time PhD candidate. Thanks to retrogression I could not go ahead with that plan and the program spent thousands. I have had many presentations, papers both in the country and Europe.

    I started residency so did my wife and we are waiting for this thing to work out. But we have seen so many of these "career GC applicants" jump the line and get ahead. If we are to argue about contributions made by Indians in science and technology how can we tyurn a blind eye to BS of this type. Where are hard working folks who play by the rules to go when peaple jump lines. It is bad as it is and gets worst by the day.

    I dont want some half assed explanation that this is "legal". It ought to be stopped and that guy has to start at the back of the line. the full IV thing surprises me. They ought to take action on this .. atleast to prove they are serious about being honest and good and whatever else we claim to be.

    thats all!!





    hairstyles Glow In The Dark Tattoos glow in dark tatoos. Glow In The Dark Tattoos
  • Glow In The Dark Tattoos



  • tuhin
    08-23 05:04 PM
    Gurus...

    I am in a similar situation and have a very simple question. Can I port from EB3 to EB2, while on EAD? I do not have a valid H1. AFAIK porting needs re-filing a labor application, hence the confusion.

    Thanks!





    ssnd03
    02-19 10:09 PM
    Even if PD is not current, I believe you can convert CP to AOS. Check Murthy website or talk to them.

    If this cannot happen for you then you should look for a change towards this provision.

    But EAD & AP fro CP is not going to fly administratively. As others have stated it is contradictory.


    Guys let's come together on this--everyone has some good points to share, from every angle. As a CP filer myself, I want to say that job stability concerns are very valid for CP filers, who are haunted by last summer's greenlight and today's major retrogression. The landscape has changed for everyone, for both queues. From personal experience of being in the BEC backlog, being too early for PERM and too late for concurrent filing, after 5 years of being in this process and seeing the further backlog ahead, yes I was willing to pick CP (even though I would be giving up my ability to work as the spouse) because it looked like things were finally moving last summer. The option was there for people to choose, and nobody knew the dates would roll back so painfully again. Equally, I also want to point out that IV IS about everyone and these marvellous efforts IV continues to put together and inspiring in all of us, are beneficial to all because the overall goal is to ease the backlog which is holding everyone back. Now that this discussion has happened we are all aware of the new problem that is facing CP filers in severly retrogressed countries. And it is better that this is brought to light as we continue forward. Please everyone, continue supporting the letter campaign and let's be united and discuss these issues with respect for one another.





    Libra
    01-15 03:29 PM
    send letters and vote here



    No comments:

    Post a Comment