Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

demi lovato and selena gomez bikini

images selena gomez and demi lovato demi lovato and selena gomez bikini. demi lovato and selena gomez bikini. selena gomez and demi lovato
  • demi lovato and selena gomez bikini. selena gomez and demi lovato



  • lola
    07-10 11:47 PM
    Does it really matter who the messenger is as long as the message gets through?

    It probably doesnt seem to be a big issue as it is right now, but I am into Health care and education. In my experience, I have seen issues like this grow beyond proportion and have seen undeserved people dragging away credit from the deserved. I didnt intend to make a post even though I saw they were taking credit for it. When I saw Emigration voice, I felt that they do have more malicious intentions. If it is really a typo, they should be willing to issue a press release that the credit goes to IV and the non existing EV.

    HTH





    wallpaper demi lovato and selena gomez bikini. selena gomez and demi lovato demi lovato and selena gomez bikini. selena gomez and demi lovato
  • selena gomez and demi lovato



  • peacocklover
    07-02 01:10 PM
    Is the following (or can it be) a part of the Admin Fix Initiative? :-

    Allow I-485 filing and/or obtaining EAD,AP benefits when I-140 is approved irrespective of priority date being current. This will help many of us who missed the July 07 boat.

    After listening to his crystal cut views about fixing broken immigration system, my confidence level is boosted and felt like Dr.Obama has guts to deal this challenging CIR initiative for the better future of immigrants and for families of all of those hardworking smart legal immigrants who have been waiting for approvals from past 10 years. Hope it's not alluring speech for his upcoming elections. Problem clearly persists with politicians who don't like our EB VISA applicant community.

    I think these following things should be the high priority items for IV core team and to all of us. People who have been patiently waiting to file for 485 since JULY 2007 are loosing hopes based on ongoing immigration trends. I think that it would take at least another 2 or 3 years to pass the CIR and to see it's law in action if GOP fellas have guts and to let this pass it successfully. I think that we should focus on two things to minimize the damage to our personal and professional lives.

    I think one quick solution for fixing the issue of century old broken immigration system of USCIS is by allowing disciplined and long waited legal immigrant applicant to file for 485 application once his/her (I-140) application is approved. (Technically, I-140 is the real application for employment based green card. It makes sense for allowing applicant to file for AOS application (I-485 for personal information). this is justifiable with the current USCIS practice as USCIS doesn't approve his/her green card even if his/her PD ( Priority Date) is current unless they have visas to allocate for the case, so it should make prefect sense for 140 approved applicants to allow them to file for I-485)

    Another thing is about huge EB backlogs for this broken system , that can be fixed temporarily by supporting and passing the recapture bill which allocates visas of those unused and wasted around 400K immigrant visas of last several years..





    demi lovato and selena gomez bikini. selena gomez and demi lovato
  • selena gomez and demi lovato



  • rsayed
    08-24 03:56 PM
    Hi
    I am applying for AP (new). Are they issued with 1 year validity or 2 years ( now that EAD is being given for 2 years)?

    I recently applied for my renewal (AP & EAD) - got my AP approved in less than 3 weeks (which is good processing time).

    Validity was for one year, only and from the date the previous AP expired.

    EAD - Still waiting - it's 47th day, today and counting. Hopefully before I hit the 60 day mark...that seems to be the processing time, these days.





    2011 selena gomez and demi lovato demi lovato and selena gomez bikini. Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato
  • Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato



  • Openarms
    05-02 04:55 PM
    Kids,
    Let us talk about EB3-India category experiencing the discrimination against EB2-India. Why there are few EB3-India approvals this FY so far???????.



    more...


    demi lovato and selena gomez bikini. demi lovato and selena gomez
  • demi lovato and selena gomez



  • wrldnw4me
    02-24 04:13 PM
    Waldenpond,

    It was my second contribution...

    Thanks





    demi lovato and selena gomez bikini. Demi-lovato-selena-gomez-
  • Demi-lovato-selena-gomez-



  • ronhira
    06-03 10:27 AM
    just becoz u'r kid is not good in spellings.... it doesn't make it mandatory for some folks to be jealous in demeaning way...... maybe you feel bad that a 10 year old has better english vocabulary than you at 40..... whatever it is.... u'r not always in competition with u'r surroundings........ grow up and appreciate the effort & dedication that breaks human limits..... even if it is a 10 or 12 yr old.....

    software can write software too...... then y do we need programmers.... y do we need eb2 and eb3?

    y do we have 100m race if we have cars? y do we have swimming contest if we have boats & ships that can go lot faster....

    have an appreciation for things around u..... just becoz u'r not good at something..... or just becoz u don't think its important to u..... it doesn't mean that it doesn't have any meaning...... there is lot more to this competition that meets the eye..... u'll value it only if you open u'r eyes and make an effort to see.....



    more...


    demi lovato and selena gomez bikini. house demi lovato bikini.
  • house demi lovato bikini.



  • Hassan11
    02-09 08:31 AM
    I filed an apeal for my first PERM too and preparing to file another one (through another company - you can't file another PERM via the same company while your first PERM is in appeal). Your's is there for longer than mine. I heard 4 to 6 months would be the time. Please let us know when and how yours is resolved.

    Styrum: Why did you file an appeal on your first perm and why are you planning to file another appeal? Maybe I am not understanding something here. was your first LC denied? (on what ground?) why your second LC denied?? Please explain. it seems that we are on the same boat but my appeal have been there longer (now over 6 months)

    does anybody here has any idea how long the appeal on the LC decision takes?? any information will be greatly appreciated.





    2010 selena gomez and demi lovato demi lovato and selena gomez bikini. selena gomez and demi lovato
  • selena gomez and demi lovato



  • ocpmachine
    01-13 03:37 PM
    Yes I am looking at the thread. I am expecting a very good forward movement(At least to 2007 Dec) in EB2 India category in the coming months.
    If you see the Visa bulletin Archive for the last three years during April - Jul range theres a sharp jump in Priority dates(more than a year and more) for EB2 category. This happened during vertical fall out (This doesnt include last year because last year its horizontal fall out). So this year I am expecting the cut off dates will move at least two years ahead for EB2 India because of the horizontal fall out. For Eb3 I am not expecting any big change unless theres some immigration reform in the new OBAMA government.


    Here comes VdlRao at his best in predicting the future movement of PD's, May your words become true and give respite to all EB2/EB3 folks.



    more...


    demi lovato and selena gomez bikini. demi lovato and selena gomez
  • demi lovato and selena gomez



  • amitjoey
    05-22 03:38 PM
    Just signed up to contribute $20 per month. Will bump up the amount soon!!

    Thanks srgadi. Need more people to come forward.





    hair Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato demi lovato and selena gomez bikini. selena gomez and demi lovato
  • selena gomez and demi lovato



  • Desi Unlucky
    09-11 10:09 PM
    Vote at the below thread as well to compare this poll vs the poll at the below URL to get a gauge on the no of approvals in the month of september.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum77-work-travel-options-after-485-h1-versus-ead-ap/poll-461-a.html

    Assuming that all those whose 485s were pending at the start of this poll voted on the poll at the above URL as well (if their 485 is still pending), it indicates that USCIS has issued quite a few approvals in the last 11 days based on below calculation.

    No of 485s pending with a PD < Jan 2005 per this poll : 112
    No of 485s pending with a PD < Jan 2005 per poll at above URL: 29
    Net reduction in cases due to approvals since 8/23/09 : 112 - 29 = 83

    Note: The above assumption could be far fetched as I see that the poll at the above URL is just started today (9/11). As more members especially those voted in this poll and still have pening 485s (where PD < 2005), it gives an idea of how well USCIS cleared the backlog.



    more...


    demi lovato and selena gomez bikini. selena gomez bikini 2011
  • selena gomez bikini 2011



  • belmontboy
    04-21 02:37 PM
    Why should only GC holders get this 'permission'? F1, J1, L1 and H1 people should also be able to get their parents. Also, add all their dependents, H4, L4(??) whatever. We can all live as a big family then. Or, just pack up and go back to India.

    Its ridiculous to hear people saying that they like to live in the US because of human values here, but then talk about Indian values. Please make up your mind. It's not just my family, my siblings, my whatever..... Think outside 'your' little world.

    Well said





    hot demi lovato and selena gomez demi lovato and selena gomez bikini. demi lovato bikini. selena
  • demi lovato bikini. selena



  • natrajs
    08-25 01:11 PM
    And they say why Albert Pinto "Plassey" is an angry man?

    My current H1 is expiring soon. My 3 year H1 extension is pending. I had receipt notice but NJ DMV at Wayne refused to accept that. My current License is valid only till the middle of the next month.
    Any body in the same boat? What shall I do?


    My friend was in a similar situation last yr, He took his all his documents to Trenton DMV and they have given him 90 days extension.

    Try that, Good Luck

    Other Option is convert your H1 Extension to premium and get the approval before your H1 expiration date



    more...


    house selena gomez bikini. Demi demi lovato and selena gomez bikini. Demi Lovato y Selena Gómez;
  • Demi Lovato y Selena Gómez;



  • gc_waiter56
    07-06 12:24 PM
    Nobody can provide any timeline and also nobody can say for sure that an affirmative action will happen.





    tattoo Demi-lovato-selena-gomez- demi lovato and selena gomez bikini. tattoo DEMI LOVATO AND SELENA
  • tattoo DEMI LOVATO AND SELENA



  • shimul99
    10-24 03:56 PM
    It was current for July. so i mailed my application on june 29, 2007, expected to reach USCIS on july 2nd, 2007.

    shimul99

    first of all congrats. but i have a question.

    you said you are EB3 ROW (Bangladesh) but you applied your I-485 on June 29, 2007 with a Priority Date of Feb 06.

    But on June 2007 (just before the VB fiasco) the Visa Bulletin for EB3 ROW was caught up to June 05 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3236.html). But your EB3 ROW PD is Feb 06. So how is that possible?

    Only EB2 ROW is current. Are you sure you are not EB2? You can confirm this by looking at your 140 notice. Otherwise you must have sent out your application June 29 (Fri) in the hope of reaching USCIS by July 1 or 2 (Sun or Mon). That's the only way I could make sense of this.

    Either way man, your stars must all lined up or something man. You are indeed very lucky.

    the reason I am pestering you is becoz I too am EB3 ROW with PD of Mar 06 and I filed on Aug with an approved 140. I am now kicking myself for not mailing out June 29 Fri.

    FU*K*NG USCIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    more...


    pictures house demi lovato bikini. demi lovato and selena gomez bikini. selena gomez bikini 2011.
  • selena gomez bikini 2011.



  • HRPRO
    05-23 09:18 AM
    Roxy,

    The only advice I think people can give you in this forum is:"DONT SHOP LIFT IN FUTURE"

    HRP





    dresses demi lovato bikini. selena demi lovato and selena gomez bikini. Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato
  • Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato



  • Omega30
    10-05 04:25 PM
    check this out...

    On 11-sep-07, Governors of 13 States Write to Congress to Urge an Increase in the Availability of H1-B and Employment-Based Green Cards

    http://www.immigrationlawgroup.net/news/20070913.pdf

    it's all part of the game.. gyus



    more...


    makeup demi lovato and selena gomez demi lovato and selena gomez bikini. selena gomez bikini. Demi
  • selena gomez bikini. Demi



  • styrum
    02-08 01:10 PM
    it is the experience after the MS that counts.

    PS: Also, if someone takes 4 yrs to do MS when it should not (exceptions health-related gaps) take more than 2 to 2+1/2 yrs, red flags may arise.

    No, they count MS REQUIREMENT FOR POSITION as 4 yrs toward total SVP time according to that doc link I posted. These 4 yrs include 2 for BS plus 2 additional for MS. It is how they count. Nobody knows or cares how long it actually took you to get MS.





    girlfriend tattoo DEMI LOVATO AND SELENA demi lovato and selena gomez bikini. demi lovato and selena gomez
  • demi lovato and selena gomez



  • gc_on_demand
    06-12 01:01 PM
    Most of the folks are missing the point about the prior years approval numbers. All the approvals from 2004 - 2008 are padded with huge visa number from FB spillover and the recapture provision of AC21. From this year onwards we have to live with the usual ~3K per country per category limit. This is the reason why Charles Oppenheim is predicting decade long wait for EB2 I/C and all EB3's. We continue to beat down Oppenheim claim with our own numbers, but he knows more about visa numbers than any one of us.
    Let us dream about recapture being a panacea to the problem. There is only limited amount of visa's to be recaptured (~180K) even with that not all categories can become current. Also during that last recapture debates there where lots of suggestions to stagger the usage of recaptured visa over a long time frame like 5 yrs. Even with recapture, the date movement will not be rapid, but it will be remarkably better than what it is now.

    Yeah you are right. 180k visas will clean almost will 2006 end but then those 2007 and 2008 onwards has to live with 3k apps. removing counrty cap along with Recapture helps all ..





    hairstyles selena gomez bikini 2011 demi lovato and selena gomez bikini. selena gomez and demi lovato
  • selena gomez and demi lovato



  • ivslave
    09-11 10:02 PM
    you really need to improve your spelling ..or you need a new keyboard before a house ..(see dictionary for surprized and peding)

    get me some water now............. I know you are EB2 and all.....please leave me and my poll alone.....





    mannubhai
    05-27 04:57 PM
    We have seen that for every bill which gets a chance to be presented, there is a heated debate and some compromises arrived at if the bill gets a chance to move further. I am concerned that if this bill goes the same route, the compromise would be to drop the employment part of the same.
    I agree with Pappu that we need to meet lawmakers and would like to add that our agenda should be to ensure that the employment based Visa Recapture remains in the agenda.





    paskal
    10-02 05:41 PM
    i'm there starting late tomorrow night...we'll plan something....
    will e mail or call you or something like that!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment