Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

color wallpaper

images Voilent Colour Wallpaper color wallpaper. colors of this wallpaper
  • colors of this wallpaper



  • rameshvaid
    05-31 05:55 PM
    Please try to contact your chapter from this page
    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52

    It is also a menu item under advocacy on the top.

    If you do not get a response, then contact IV member ID meenal

    This is what I got back when I sent him the email:

    This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed.Subject: Joining State Chapter
    Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 17:31:26 -0400


    Dear XXXXX



    I had PM you on immigration.com in reply to your email. I have not heard back from you. Could you please let me know as to how can I join SC.



    Best..

    RAMESH VAID
    Cell: 216-xxx-xxxx





    wallpaper colors of this wallpaper color wallpaper. A wallpaper you can color
  • A wallpaper you can color



  • gc28262
    03-27 09:18 AM
    Well, for one, a driver's license is the most commonly accepted proof of identity. It's not just about driving skills. The procedures for it's issuance affect the security of the country. Sorry, I think it is you who are missing the point.

    Drivers license is not meant to be used as an identity document. US has screwed that logic anyways. One of the security issues is this country uses drivers license as an identity document.

    Even if it has to be used for identity purpose, an identity document says this document represents the person holding it and his identity has been verified. Immigration status or job verification has nothing to do with identity.

    How does employment verification serve the security needs ? If so, are citizens guaranteed not to do anything against the security of the country ? I don't think so.

    Are employers the ones who vouch for security credentials of an individual ?

    All nonsense.





    color wallpaper. Color wallpaper colors.
  • Color wallpaper colors.



  • perm2gc
    05-15 01:44 PM
    The Bill has gone too far from what it means.Why didn't the congressman ask the American employers the same questions they asked other big companies.The H1 and L1 classifications allows them for gouging but the bill is not the answer for it.They are trying to show the stats that supports their insane bill.





    2011 A wallpaper you can color color wallpaper. Flow of colors Wallpaper
  • Flow of colors Wallpaper



  • gsc999
    10-12 10:38 AM
    My Priority Date Sep 2002 EB3
    According to LC, my labor got approved on Aug 9th, but we received actual paper on Sep 9th .. So lost the chance to FILE 485

    DOL took more than a month TO send papers ..

    There is no point in blaming IV . They are the BEST ..

    It is US Govt agencies who are lazy and ineptitude.

    US did not get Civil Rights in one year .. it took decades of fight ...

    IV is fighting for every one ..
    ---
    Yes, this issue is on IV's agenda and we will not rest till we fix it.
    On 7th July, when Fightnow, had organized a small rally in San Jose.
    Another IV member had asked me a similar question, Karthik are you reading this? Yes, we care, was my answer then and now.



    more...


    color wallpaper. color wallpaper
  • color wallpaper



  • alterego
    12-04 06:10 PM
    Yeah I get that the money will be transferred from the Social security system here to the Indian Govt system.
    My point is it does not do a damn thing for us workers personally. That money will dissapear into a dark hole in the Indian Gov't coffers instead of a dark hole here, further as the rules stand, I have a slim chance of getting the money from here through social security payments when I turn 65 even if I am in India. Try that within the money in Indian gov't hands.
    On the other hand, it makes the Indian gov't allign with corporate america, as they all have a vested interest in a Temp. worker program such as H1b absent green cards. Which will be a win win for all concerned except us.
    So I repeat my question..................Why is this good again?





    color wallpaper. Vista Color Aura
  • Vista Color Aura



  • msngroups
    05-17 01:24 AM
    Whoa, now be careful what you say there tiger. Outsourcing has nothing to do with the H-1B program, if everyone followed the law. Then people wouldn't be in America, underpaid or on the bench. American companies outsourcing to India etc. is happening. Everyoe is entitled to an opinion on whether that is right or not. But BREAKING THE LAW BY ENTERING THE COUNTRY ON AN H-1B ON FALSE PREMISES is simply illegal, and has nothing to do with the issue of outsourcing. Two different things.

    I am not saying all American companies are saints. The ones breaking the law should be punished accordingly. But facts are that Indian companies are among the biggest abusers of H-1Bs. Nothing wrong with Indian companies in general. But the ones breaking the law should be brought to justice, it's as simple as that.

    Only one question: Ultimately for which companies the h1b consultants work for? It is not for Indian companies. It is always for projects in US companies. Mind it. Let US companies decide whom they want? I do not understand Why some people here are talking that Indian companies are using h1b etc etc.

    Go and ask US Govt to provide free College education in computers to everyone in US. Then you will not have all these problems right. Instead of dealing the problem that way simply blaming trade laws?



    more...


    color wallpaper. images Smoke Color wallpapers
  • images Smoke Color wallpapers



  • spicy_guy
    10-19 01:37 PM
    Mine RD: Sep 3rd
    I have booked tickets for Nov 18th.
    I think I can wait until this month end to start expediting process. I will have 17 days window.

    What do you suggest guys? Is that a reasonable time or I should start right away?

    Thanks





    2010 Color wallpaper colors. color wallpaper. Voilent Colour Wallpaper
  • Voilent Colour Wallpaper



  • RandyK
    10-10 10:38 PM
    I agree, on trackkit there were only a few for the 10 days in Oct, strange.



    more...


    color wallpaper. Colors amp; Light Abstract
  • Colors amp; Light Abstract



  • maristella61
    12-11 02:08 PM
    Sorry if this has been addressed before but I'm not really sure how the FBI name check works.
    Is that something we all go through or is it at random? Where can we go to see if we are in the process of going through that or if we have gotten passed it already.
    Thanks for your help as always.





    hair Flow of colors Wallpaper color wallpaper. colors wallpapers. color
  • colors wallpapers. color



  • xyzgc
    10-23 03:56 PM
    If thats the case then why don't they move the PD forward. EB3-I is stuck in 2001 since last 3 years and its not moving forward at all. How can we get some help here, ombudsman?

    That is exactly the issue. they don't move it forward despite lack of sufficient number of cases and then they move it forward by a year or so, it creates a chaos. And it applies to EB2-I also. Look where the dates are as per Nov bulletin.
    Its crazy.
    How many cases you think are in 2001, when last june the cutoff PD was June 2003? All this has been said over and over again in other threads, there is no point in repeating it.



    more...


    color wallpaper. Fuchs wust wallpaper color 0.2
  • Fuchs wust wallpaper color 0.2



  • Soul
    02-11 03:23 PM
    Guig0, I meant 'over' because I finished my entry, not because the voting was over.

    Thanks Majeye! :beam::bounce:

    - Soul :goatee:





    hot color wallpaper color wallpaper. Fractal Art Wallpaper, Color
  • Fractal Art Wallpaper, Color



  • seahawks
    08-10 12:41 AM
    I don't care about LS. Almost all cases I know are fraud. Sometimes 2 guys got GCs on same labor(since they were not asking Original LC). Thank god USCIS banned LS.

    God Bless USCIS for banning LS.

    As much I understand LS has let people jump in line, it was a provision that was available for people to seek green card legally. We in IV do not differentiate on members on what methods or case scenarios they use or have used to obtain a Green Card. We need all our energies to be focussed to support IV initiatives. We need to refrain from any language that introduces confusion or division within the community. Even though "freedom of speech" or opinions are encouraged, we absolutely cannot say anything we want and get away with it in a common forum, can we?:)



    more...


    house Download this Wallpaper to color wallpaper. selective-color-wallpaper-city
  • selective-color-wallpaper-city



  • gapala
    04-16 04:10 PM
    That is accurate I have done 10+2+1+3

    So this is actually 16 years of education overall and not 14 as suggested by other member. Sorry to ask, could you confirm this again, or did you mean to say 10+3+1? as you said this is accurate about what other member said.





    tattoo Vista Color Aura color wallpaper. 7 multi color wallpaper
  • 7 multi color wallpaper



  • GC_dd
    05-29 08:42 PM
    done



    more...


    pictures images Smoke Color wallpapers color wallpaper. Pink wallpaper
  • Pink wallpaper



  • Legal
    07-17 08:42 AM
    but even with this big announcement tomorrow, we still only have 140,000 visas and keep in mind USCIS has just been averaging about 100,000 per year. (so about 40,000 get wasted every year)

    All all this does is to push the bottleneck further down the pipeline.

    the only benefit I see is that it helps with filing of AP and EAD which does not help someone like me with my 485 already pending

    Sorry I dont share the enthusisam

    jasguil

    It is still some progress. Since June 13 th these arguments have been repeatedly brought up by people who already have a pending 485. No one ever said the fight is over or everything will be hunky dory.





    dresses Fractal Art Wallpaper, Color color wallpaper. colors background made in
  • colors background made in



  • needhelp!
    01-12 11:21 AM
    Birth & Womens Center in Dallas. (birthcenter.net)

    I know several ladies from my Bradley class who have delivered their babies there and have great reviews.

    Their total fee is $4,950 for all the prenatal care and normal pregnancy and delivery (no insurance).

    Also anyone who wants to avoid medicated deliveries should check out Bradley classes.



    more...


    makeup Colors amp; Light Abstract color wallpaper. Download this Wallpaper to
  • Download this Wallpaper to



  • GCaspirations
    10-02 01:25 PM
    Hi,

    Filed at NSC on Jul 21st. Received as per FedEx receipt on Jul 23rd. Transferred I-485s, EADs and APs applications from NSC to CSC.

    Received EADs and APs on Sept 25th from CSC.

    Sept 18th notice received that I-485s have been moved back from CSC to NSC.

    Rceipt date for transfer notice is Sept 18th. Dont see my actual Jul 23rd date anywhere.

    When I posted this on , posters suggested that there is a "Receipt Notice" versus a "Transfer Notice".

    My lawyer received the receipt notice. Will check with him about the Receipt date on that notice and post later today.

    Any other ideas what this all means would be appreciated.

    Seems like a ping pong ball being hit from one center to another with no result
    :(

    Please let us know if you have received your FP notice. or when you receive your FP notice.
    Also the receipt date on Receipt notice is more important and the right one not the one on the Transfer notice.





    girlfriend 7 multi color wallpaper color wallpaper. Colors Wallpaper
  • Colors Wallpaper



  • old_hat
    03-09 12:58 PM
    My wife travelled to India via Munich (Lufthansa) in Feb end and she had no issues with transit visa. She was never asked about it. The I-94 had expired and we have a valid AP and approved H1 (unstamped). She has not returned yet, so any requirement on return journey is untested.

    I was nervous before she left and was wondering if I need a transit visa for her. Thanks everyone who posted their experiences.





    hairstyles Fuchs wust wallpaper color 0.2 color wallpaper. Abstract Colors Background
  • Abstract Colors Background



  • Berkeleybee
    02-05 01:11 PM
    All,

    Another thought: the flyer we have now was a good start, and at the time when we started we didn't have other material in place.

    But esp in places which have a real bulletin board where information will stay on for a while, I think we should give out a little more information on who we are, what the problems is and what we are asking for.

    So at a place like ICC, maybe we should pin a copy of our brochure, and another sheet formatted like the brochure in which we give instructions on how to donate money.

    The brochure format and content also looks professional, more credible than a flyer that resembles flyers for rentals, car sales etc etc.

    best,
    Berkeleybee





    Makaveli
    02-10 04:07 PM
    Originally posted by eilsoe
    lol, yearh right! :P

    Ask Kirupa to check which members voted, and them compare IP's! :bad:

    or.. whatever he does...



    I remember the last "cheater" we had here :P

    who WAS the last "cheater"

    ????





    onemorecame
    01-04 11:53 AM
    In India religious minorities have the rights to their own personal laws. I believe the Muslim personal law allows Muslims in India to have more than 1 wife.

    Yes you are right



    No comments:

    Post a Comment