appas123
09-06 08:47 AM
Good luck to all, with wishes for a Happy Diwali and a prosperous New Year.
ramee,
Here is what we did for the birth certificate RFE couple of years ago
1 - copy of 10th standard mark sheet with birth date on it
2 - copy of 12th standard mark sheet with birth date on it
3 - affidavit from two relatives on notarized paper stressing the date of birth, the relationship with the person in question, whether they witnessed the birth or in the hospital etc.
The four things (two marksheets and two affidavits) worked well for us. Good luck.
ramee,
Here is what we did for the birth certificate RFE couple of years ago
1 - copy of 10th standard mark sheet with birth date on it
2 - copy of 12th standard mark sheet with birth date on it
3 - affidavit from two relatives on notarized paper stressing the date of birth, the relationship with the person in question, whether they witnessed the birth or in the hospital etc.
The four things (two marksheets and two affidavits) worked well for us. Good luck.
wallpaper Christian cross tattoo on
hopefull
07-06 09:43 PM
Looking at your writing skills, I will be amazed if you can get yourself a job in a BPO !! I am sure, you are one illeterate idiot, who just wants to ruffle some feathers and get some attention .. Damn.. I should not be wasting my time reading your messages itself !!!
BTW forget about the writing skills ..what are your options??
Nothing other than INDIA if you get kicked out.
BTW forget about the writing skills ..what are your options??
Nothing other than INDIA if you get kicked out.

jonty_11
05-22 03:20 PM
more i want more of these options.....as logiclife said - THIS IS NOT A JOKE ....
Let explore any and all options here to become illegal and qualify for a Z VISA
Let explore any and all options here to become illegal and qualify for a Z VISA
2011 cross11 Tattoo Cross
mammoy2k
09-10 06:58 PM
The reason Yates memo talks about significant wage diff is to determine whether job classification is the same. It is possible that someone working in IT as a programmer starts his own company/switches to another IT company and starts to do business development. Now there would be significant wage diff coz BDev people get paid more than an IT professional. In such a case USCIS would not allow AC21.
One quick question about salary limitation. Where is this mentioned. I went through the following link posted on this thread earlier ( see below). It says clearly no restrictions on wage. Please suggest, why is this a issue.
Please understand, i am trying to learn from others experience and definaltely not contradicting any one here.
http://www.murthy.com/news/UDac21qa.html#8
Q) If I change jobs, does the new employer have to pay the wage stated on the labor certification? TOP
No. As explained by the INS in the June 2001 Interim Guidance Memo, the new job does not have to be at the same wage level, nor is there any requirement that the new position pay a rate equal to the "prevailing" wage. The only restrictions are that the pay must be sufficient to demonstrate that the person will be self-supporting and not become a "public charge."
One quick question about salary limitation. Where is this mentioned. I went through the following link posted on this thread earlier ( see below). It says clearly no restrictions on wage. Please suggest, why is this a issue.
Please understand, i am trying to learn from others experience and definaltely not contradicting any one here.
http://www.murthy.com/news/UDac21qa.html#8
Q) If I change jobs, does the new employer have to pay the wage stated on the labor certification? TOP
No. As explained by the INS in the June 2001 Interim Guidance Memo, the new job does not have to be at the same wage level, nor is there any requirement that the new position pay a rate equal to the "prevailing" wage. The only restrictions are that the pay must be sufficient to demonstrate that the person will be self-supporting and not become a "public charge."
more...
willwin
02-20 01:06 PM
judging by how much class you're displaying sorry to say your pet dog deserves a gc more than you do. :p
Mantric, you are absolutely right. Also, I am totally agree with your points and whatever you have mentioned in your message is appreciable.
LOL. What a punch!!!
Mantric, you are absolutely right. Also, I am totally agree with your points and whatever you have mentioned in your message is appreciable.
LOL. What a punch!!!
dixie
12-04 09:44 PM
Personally, if I am not going to get a GC, I would much prefer loosing 20-25% of the PPF and have some chance of recovering the remainder from the "babus" than loosing all of it to the US government that considers me ineligible for benefits that I have already paid for in full. Its a positive sign that the Indian govt, whatever its vested interest may be, has at least considered taking up this issue.
Lets not nitpick on corruption and nepotism in our home countries. Its no secreat that it exists here as well - except that it goes by different names such as premium processing, amnesty etc and the whole thing is more streamlined and marketed with a positive spin on it.Nobody has experienced that more than us. And yeah, I am being cynical here.
Lets not nitpick on corruption and nepotism in our home countries. Its no secreat that it exists here as well - except that it goes by different names such as premium processing, amnesty etc and the whole thing is more streamlined and marketed with a positive spin on it.Nobody has experienced that more than us. And yeah, I am being cynical here.
more...
NKR
10-21 03:18 PM
Despite of my request on RED dots and interpretation issues,
Some one gave me a RED dot for this posting. It is as follows
1. Interpretation issues... 10-21-2008 03:40 PM What is "con traversal" dear ? ))
Guys, we need keep away these kind of people from IV participation. There should be some restrictions (rules and regulation). These are the people who don't know what they are doing. GOD only can save them.
We are here for to work and live and represent as a forum to fight against a broken system. Looks like we have issues among us.
We either take away GREEN/RED dot concepts from bothering others or do some thing else (display who has given RED/GREEN dots).
Core member do some thing.
The least you can do is ignore the dots, the more you talk and complain, there are people wanting to give you more, it is like this.. the more I listen to Shawn Hannity, the more I turn democrat.
Some one gave me a RED dot for this posting. It is as follows
1. Interpretation issues... 10-21-2008 03:40 PM What is "con traversal" dear ? ))
Guys, we need keep away these kind of people from IV participation. There should be some restrictions (rules and regulation). These are the people who don't know what they are doing. GOD only can save them.
We are here for to work and live and represent as a forum to fight against a broken system. Looks like we have issues among us.
We either take away GREEN/RED dot concepts from bothering others or do some thing else (display who has given RED/GREEN dots).
Core member do some thing.
The least you can do is ignore the dots, the more you talk and complain, there are people wanting to give you more, it is like this.. the more I listen to Shawn Hannity, the more I turn democrat.
2010 tribal tattoos for men back.
senthil1
06-20 02:23 PM
This is a very valid point. If employer or his lawyer asks more money in fees for filing I485 it is always better to go thro employer if he files I485 promptly. But if the delay is intention of the employer then use your own Lawyer.
I think u r in a trap here. I recently talked to a HR of a desi company and he clearly told me his boss does not want to file for 485 for all eligible applicants and is working on strategies to fool his employees into prolonging things till dates retrogress.
U can choose ur lawyer, u don't have to let employer know u applying for 485 at all. Do not link ur lawyer and employer for any reason. Keep them both away. U already have 140 approved and u have nothing to lose.
Don't fall into ur employer - lawyer trap
I think u r in a trap here. I recently talked to a HR of a desi company and he clearly told me his boss does not want to file for 485 for all eligible applicants and is working on strategies to fool his employees into prolonging things till dates retrogress.
U can choose ur lawyer, u don't have to let employer know u applying for 485 at all. Do not link ur lawyer and employer for any reason. Keep them both away. U already have 140 approved and u have nothing to lose.
Don't fall into ur employer - lawyer trap
more...
Drifter
04-01 07:10 PM
Contact attoreny ASAP why/how it has happened. As he represnts you, USCIS acts upon his request to withdraw. However, he has to make such requsest only upon your written communication to withdraw the application. Therefore, find out whose mistake it is (law firm or USCIS).
Ramba and others
Thanks for all your responses, It is clearly the attorneys fault.
- I have a letter I wrote to the attorney asking them to withdraw the representation. and the letter clearly states that.
- I have a copy of the letter the attorney sent to USCIS and this letter is clearly asking USCIS to withdraw the case.
The error is with the Attorney and it is one of the big immigration firms.
What really bothers me is that the error is not on USCIS's part but the error is of the Attorney so I am afraid that USCIS may not be too inclined to reinstate the case.
Does any one know if the client has any legal protection from errors and mistakes made by the attorneys
Does any one know if the client has any legal protection from errors and mistakes made by the attorneys
Please help.
Ramba and others
Thanks for all your responses, It is clearly the attorneys fault.
- I have a letter I wrote to the attorney asking them to withdraw the representation. and the letter clearly states that.
- I have a copy of the letter the attorney sent to USCIS and this letter is clearly asking USCIS to withdraw the case.
The error is with the Attorney and it is one of the big immigration firms.
What really bothers me is that the error is not on USCIS's part but the error is of the Attorney so I am afraid that USCIS may not be too inclined to reinstate the case.
Does any one know if the client has any legal protection from errors and mistakes made by the attorneys
Does any one know if the client has any legal protection from errors and mistakes made by the attorneys
Please help.
hair Christian Cross Tattoos

gcseeker2002
01-30 07:10 AM
Anybody Travelled with only Advance Payrole through Frankfurt recently please post ?
where they will check for transit visa in usa while boarding or in frankfurt or in india while return ?
My nationality is Indian. Presently i am residing in USA . I have " Advance Payrole Document " . I am planning to travel in this February 2011 from " Atlanta -> Frankfurt -> India(Hyderabad) " and return is in May 2011 from " India(Hyderabad) -> Frankfurt -> Atlanta " in lufthansa airways.
So shall i go for this round trip with a valid " Advance Payrole Document " only ? or i need to have " Air Transit Visa ? If i need Air transit Visa could you please let me know how to apply and what documents i need to submit .
please help already buyed tickets from lufthansa website. non refundable ticket. before that one time i cancelled ticket. airport transit visa shall we apply by post/mail ? in person cant go because very far totally 30 hors drive that too with infant driving not possible . please help ?
While pending i-485 if i applied for German airport transit visa is there any negative concerns because of that ?
Please reply soon . I really appriciate you . Thank You.
I went to India in 1st week of Dec and returned Jan 1st through Lufthansa(Frankfurt), and both ways, no transit visa was asked for or checked for either before boarding/check-in or in Frankfurt. On the way to India, they just make sure you have a Indian visa(or passport) and on way back, they just check if you have US visa(or AP). Don't worry too much, believe me, it is more of an embarrasment for Lufthansa ,in front of several hundreds of travellers, to deny boarding to someone without transit visa. If they do it, they know they would get free negative publicity that would erode their traveller base for years .
where they will check for transit visa in usa while boarding or in frankfurt or in india while return ?
My nationality is Indian. Presently i am residing in USA . I have " Advance Payrole Document " . I am planning to travel in this February 2011 from " Atlanta -> Frankfurt -> India(Hyderabad) " and return is in May 2011 from " India(Hyderabad) -> Frankfurt -> Atlanta " in lufthansa airways.
So shall i go for this round trip with a valid " Advance Payrole Document " only ? or i need to have " Air Transit Visa ? If i need Air transit Visa could you please let me know how to apply and what documents i need to submit .
please help already buyed tickets from lufthansa website. non refundable ticket. before that one time i cancelled ticket. airport transit visa shall we apply by post/mail ? in person cant go because very far totally 30 hors drive that too with infant driving not possible . please help ?
While pending i-485 if i applied for German airport transit visa is there any negative concerns because of that ?
Please reply soon . I really appriciate you . Thank You.
I went to India in 1st week of Dec and returned Jan 1st through Lufthansa(Frankfurt), and both ways, no transit visa was asked for or checked for either before boarding/check-in or in Frankfurt. On the way to India, they just make sure you have a Indian visa(or passport) and on way back, they just check if you have US visa(or AP). Don't worry too much, believe me, it is more of an embarrasment for Lufthansa ,in front of several hundreds of travellers, to deny boarding to someone without transit visa. If they do it, they know they would get free negative publicity that would erode their traveller base for years .
more...

HawaldarNaik
12-20 01:45 PM
For the past five years, i have been dealing with the SFO Indian consulate and they have been extremly efficient in processing my papers, when i have sent them over , be it for Visa or Passport.
Yes their customer service is not up to the standards but they have always responded positively within two weeks
Yes their customer service is not up to the standards but they have always responded positively within two weeks
hot christian cross tattoos
vinzak
12-21 12:07 PM
The only time I have had to deal with the Houston Consulate (or any Indian Consualate in the US) was last year when I needed a new/renewed passport. Sent it by mail and received it back in 1 week. I really can't complain since it's the best experience I have had with any consulate.
I applied for a UK visa, and they stuck someone else's visa in my passport. To call them, there's only a paid line for 99c a minute, even if it's their fault. And I was put on hold for 15 mins.
Applied for a Canadian visa, 3 mnths in advance of my trip. When I asked after 3 weeks, they told me pretty rudely that of I enquire about the status, it'll take even longer to process. (This is a tactic I would love to use with my boss whenever he asks about the status of things I'm working on) :) Finally processed it in 2.5 months. This was a simple single entry for 4 days.
Applied for a schengen visa(Germany), they took 3 weeks to process a simple business visa. Sent back my documents saying that I didn't have coverage for repatriation of corpse should I die in Europe, even though my policy clearly had it and this was verified when I presented the documents in person at the consulate. Schengen countries demand that you apply in person, because they want to make sure you have the face for going to Europe.
I have a Dutch friend whose Indian wife took 3 mnths to get a visitor visa. This is because he complained to the Dutch foreign ministry when her visa wasn't done in 3 weeks. He was outraged that the wife of a Dutch citizen should be treated by his govt. like that. Oh well, they showed him.
So given all this, I would assume that all embassies/consulates are inefficient, simply because they are government workers who are not answerable to anyone and can't get fired. And they work in a monopoly.
Of course, we like to think Indian babus are either stupid, lazy, corrupt or a combination of the above because it's a mindset we have. But looking at how USCIS and the embassies above operate, I think Indians are pretty much on par with everyone else.
I applied for a UK visa, and they stuck someone else's visa in my passport. To call them, there's only a paid line for 99c a minute, even if it's their fault. And I was put on hold for 15 mins.
Applied for a Canadian visa, 3 mnths in advance of my trip. When I asked after 3 weeks, they told me pretty rudely that of I enquire about the status, it'll take even longer to process. (This is a tactic I would love to use with my boss whenever he asks about the status of things I'm working on) :) Finally processed it in 2.5 months. This was a simple single entry for 4 days.
Applied for a schengen visa(Germany), they took 3 weeks to process a simple business visa. Sent back my documents saying that I didn't have coverage for repatriation of corpse should I die in Europe, even though my policy clearly had it and this was verified when I presented the documents in person at the consulate. Schengen countries demand that you apply in person, because they want to make sure you have the face for going to Europe.
I have a Dutch friend whose Indian wife took 3 mnths to get a visitor visa. This is because he complained to the Dutch foreign ministry when her visa wasn't done in 3 weeks. He was outraged that the wife of a Dutch citizen should be treated by his govt. like that. Oh well, they showed him.
So given all this, I would assume that all embassies/consulates are inefficient, simply because they are government workers who are not answerable to anyone and can't get fired. And they work in a monopoly.
Of course, we like to think Indian babus are either stupid, lazy, corrupt or a combination of the above because it's a mindset we have. But looking at how USCIS and the embassies above operate, I think Indians are pretty much on par with everyone else.
more...
house christian cross tattoo designs
arc
10-01 09:02 PM
NSC probably sent applications to CSC for data entry, I am a july 2 filer, my EAD(I131)/AP(I765) and all receipt notices were sent to me by CSC all are WAC### numbers which means its from CSC, then they sent just the AOS (I485) back to NSC saying they do not have Jurisdiction on the AOS application (Logic behind this is - because my I140 was approved by NSC, I have a LIN### on I140 application).
This transfers happens in the 4 centers all the time no need to worry, there is delay associated though... :(
Anywayz all said and done... I have not received my FP notice as yet...My Receipt Notice date : Aug23
This transfers happens in the 4 centers all the time no need to worry, there is delay associated though... :(
Anywayz all said and done... I have not received my FP notice as yet...My Receipt Notice date : Aug23
tattoo christian cross tattoos.
DSJ
06-19 03:53 PM
In a way it is always RD, even if it is retrogressed, they process by RD within the eligible cases with some exception scenarios.
I think when its current then its the I-485 RD. If its retrogressed then your PD is very important.
I think when its current then its the I-485 RD. If its retrogressed then your PD is very important.
more...
pictures photosceltic crosses
pappu
02-11 11:46 AM
Eb2 will move gradually but it may move up to 2006 or 2007 as Eb1 spill over and Eb1 and Eb2 spillover from other countries will be transferred to Indian and Chinese Eb2. Again it depends on how many people are waiting in Eb2
I do not have the numbers in front of me, but I think the EB1 spillover numbers have been reduced over time. EB1 gets lot of usage in the EB1C (multinational managers) for India.
I do not have the numbers in front of me, but I think the EB1 spillover numbers have been reduced over time. EB1 gets lot of usage in the EB1C (multinational managers) for India.
dresses Crowned Christian Cross and
chmur
05-10 12:53 AM
"GC and Citizenship should not prevent anyone from pursuing their career and personal dreams - if not US - there are other countries where your skills would be welcome. Personally - i have given priority to career and family life ahead of visa issues and rest has automatically fallen into place"
I know this is easier said than done but I think for most part I have moved on .I have not got my GC yet (PD Nov 2003 EB3 -India) but allow me to chime in .
Actually I had little interest in pursuing GC to begin with(Mistake). Could have started earlier than I actually did and was lucky to breeze thru Labour and 140 stages(< 6 months) and did not follow I-485 progress till June -1 st 2007
Then suddenly in next 4-5 months browsed every info /problems/issues with GC. Made 3 info pass appointments(Name Check cleared), initiated 2 separate inquiries one thru OMBUDSMAN. must have called USCIS about 10 times and checked the online status atleast 3 times a day . Pedantic. Mostly because my application was pre-approved and lot applications around my PD's were approved and I thought I was really close . Alas, that was not to be . I was pretty dissapointed for a few months.
However in the last 6 months I have moved on mentally, I browse IV and consider other options like switching to Eb2 but gone are those pedantic days followed by huge disappointments.
Planning a career move with AC21/EAD option.
I know this is easier said than done but I think for most part I have moved on .I have not got my GC yet (PD Nov 2003 EB3 -India) but allow me to chime in .
Actually I had little interest in pursuing GC to begin with(Mistake). Could have started earlier than I actually did and was lucky to breeze thru Labour and 140 stages(< 6 months) and did not follow I-485 progress till June -1 st 2007
Then suddenly in next 4-5 months browsed every info /problems/issues with GC. Made 3 info pass appointments(Name Check cleared), initiated 2 separate inquiries one thru OMBUDSMAN. must have called USCIS about 10 times and checked the online status atleast 3 times a day . Pedantic. Mostly because my application was pre-approved and lot applications around my PD's were approved and I thought I was really close . Alas, that was not to be . I was pretty dissapointed for a few months.
However in the last 6 months I have moved on mentally, I browse IV and consider other options like switching to Eb2 but gone are those pedantic days followed by huge disappointments.
Planning a career move with AC21/EAD option.
more...
makeup house christian cross tattoos.
ragz4u
02-20 10:16 PM
Collecting contributions and spending them on political influence activities without making sure that all legal requirements are fulfilled is a dangerous endeavour. I hope you have everything set up the right way so you don't run afoul of the law (fixing retrogression is not going to do you any good if you are fighting a federal wire-fraud indictment at the time of your adjustment interview).
Very interesting thought....I like your choice of words....wire-fraud indictment....looks like the way your portray the officers, they all seem to be in this for money...right?
Lets take a step back and look at the income of the org till now. As we have displayed on the website, we have collected USD30,000.
Consider that there are 5 board of directors of this org. These guys are all well settled in their jobs and earn a decent living.....but hey here is $6K for each of them now :). Of course they will do a 'wire fraud' for this USD 6k after all this 6K will buy them a new house and a mercedes...right? Who cares about felony, 6K can change anyones life....wouldn't you hadron be willing to spend a year in prison for 6k? Sounds tempting right? Oh wait, but the amount is not really 6K since we have hired QGA. Dang, there goes the dream of owning a beach house with a mercedes!
To think of something like this is not just ludicrous, its downright insulting....instead of encouraging folks who have taken upon themselves to do something about it, you are hell bent on spreading malice and sowing seeds of doubt in everyone's mind! We very well know what we are doing and we are doing so in a 100% legal manner.
Forget about us, do you think a firm as reputed as QGA would want to associate themselves with an org like us if we were not legit? Think again! Some of the folks who had gone to DC (on personal expenses, mind you)to have a preliminary discussion with QGA actually met Mr. Jack Quinn who used to be a legal counsel to Bill Clinton...do you think he has time to meet crooks who don't know a word about law and are doing something illegal? I keep on repeating myself, but if you go to the website, you will see Mr. Rajeev Khanna's email endorsing us. We actually met him in DC too. He has put a link to our website. Same with Attorney Matthew Oh. And how about Dr. Richard Florida? What are the odds of him endorsing an organization which is 100% illegal and committing a wire fraud? The answer is very obvious
Also, if you want to collect significant contributions, you have to instill some trust into the donors that their money will be used for the intended cause and can't be siphoned off by a member of the organization.
Ahhh...you make us dream of our beach houses and mercs....USD 6K....I could retire on that ! Please choose your words carefully. You should not be using words like 'siphon' so casually. We are proud of what we are doing and do take umbrage at ridiculous claims
So, before anyone decides to attack me personally, please come back with answers to these questions (or better, put them on the website for any potential contributor to see).
There will always be naysayers for everything! But I would like to clarify if IV can legally get representation from QGA, provided we do get the money collected? That will be the critical difference between our previous efforts and IV!!!
I think I have answered all your questions as well as I could.....if you are still not satisfied...send me your phone number by private message and I'll call you.
Admin / moderators please answer!
Very interesting thought....I like your choice of words....wire-fraud indictment....looks like the way your portray the officers, they all seem to be in this for money...right?
Lets take a step back and look at the income of the org till now. As we have displayed on the website, we have collected USD30,000.
Consider that there are 5 board of directors of this org. These guys are all well settled in their jobs and earn a decent living.....but hey here is $6K for each of them now :). Of course they will do a 'wire fraud' for this USD 6k after all this 6K will buy them a new house and a mercedes...right? Who cares about felony, 6K can change anyones life....wouldn't you hadron be willing to spend a year in prison for 6k? Sounds tempting right? Oh wait, but the amount is not really 6K since we have hired QGA. Dang, there goes the dream of owning a beach house with a mercedes!
To think of something like this is not just ludicrous, its downright insulting....instead of encouraging folks who have taken upon themselves to do something about it, you are hell bent on spreading malice and sowing seeds of doubt in everyone's mind! We very well know what we are doing and we are doing so in a 100% legal manner.
Forget about us, do you think a firm as reputed as QGA would want to associate themselves with an org like us if we were not legit? Think again! Some of the folks who had gone to DC (on personal expenses, mind you)to have a preliminary discussion with QGA actually met Mr. Jack Quinn who used to be a legal counsel to Bill Clinton...do you think he has time to meet crooks who don't know a word about law and are doing something illegal? I keep on repeating myself, but if you go to the website, you will see Mr. Rajeev Khanna's email endorsing us. We actually met him in DC too. He has put a link to our website. Same with Attorney Matthew Oh. And how about Dr. Richard Florida? What are the odds of him endorsing an organization which is 100% illegal and committing a wire fraud? The answer is very obvious
Also, if you want to collect significant contributions, you have to instill some trust into the donors that their money will be used for the intended cause and can't be siphoned off by a member of the organization.
Ahhh...you make us dream of our beach houses and mercs....USD 6K....I could retire on that ! Please choose your words carefully. You should not be using words like 'siphon' so casually. We are proud of what we are doing and do take umbrage at ridiculous claims
So, before anyone decides to attack me personally, please come back with answers to these questions (or better, put them on the website for any potential contributor to see).
There will always be naysayers for everything! But I would like to clarify if IV can legally get representation from QGA, provided we do get the money collected? That will be the critical difference between our previous efforts and IV!!!
I think I have answered all your questions as well as I could.....if you are still not satisfied...send me your phone number by private message and I'll call you.
Admin / moderators please answer!
girlfriend Christian cross tattoos
masterji
08-09 02:37 PM
Is there a way to receive an official answer from USCIS (may be IV can ask the question, not sure)? Or is there a law that specifically bars people to leave GC sponsoring employers? I was unable to find from the Internet. Can anyone find?
hairstyles Art celtic cross tattoos on
NYC001
03-16 12:32 PM
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=politics&id=3998727&ft=print
BharatPremi
11-14 09:49 AM
Guys,
During my Infopass appointment, Lady Officer told me that your approved advanced parole is mailed to your home address and she verified my home address with me as well. Now my AP was approved on Oct 1*. I had a Infopass on 6th Nov. According to officer AP was "mailed" on the same day as "approval". That was not sufficient, so to add that, I got an email from lawyer yesterday mentioning the receipt of our all approved APs at his office.
So conclusion: Do not trust USCIS officer whatever they say during Infopass.
During my Infopass appointment, Lady Officer told me that your approved advanced parole is mailed to your home address and she verified my home address with me as well. Now my AP was approved on Oct 1*. I had a Infopass on 6th Nov. According to officer AP was "mailed" on the same day as "approval". That was not sufficient, so to add that, I got an email from lawyer yesterday mentioning the receipt of our all approved APs at his office.
So conclusion: Do not trust USCIS officer whatever they say during Infopass.
shana04
11-19 10:26 AM
Received EAD and AP, but not FP yet. Not opened SR yet.
:-(
:-(

No comments:
Post a Comment